TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #1111
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    I'll make a longer post about it when I'm not writing the Lit essay I've been procrastinating. (Later tonight)
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1112
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      @Tps, if you're pulling the "There was no nightkill; the threat has been eliminated!" card, I'm gonna feel very played.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #1113
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        @Tps, if you're pulling the "There was no nightkill; the threat has been eliminated!" card, I'm gonna feel very played.
        You probably don't need quite that amount of tin foil on your hat.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #1114
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          sir, it is made of ALUMINUM FOIL
          ALUMINUM

          it just seems like something Tps would do, and CAN'T A GUY MAKE A JOKE AROUND HERE?
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #1115
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            Good god man how many layers of tin foil are here? 20?

            ......did you put peanut butter inbetween layers 5 and 6?
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #1116
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              its nutella

              its not like I was eating the nutella

              it was just sitting there

              in my cabinet

              my roommates said they would eat it

              end of the year, all four jars were still unopened.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #1117
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                nutella is legit nasty though. Peanut butter 1000x better.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #1118
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Welp.
                  Bring it on wolf/wolves, I guess.
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #1119
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    My vote tomorrow is going for either mellon or Middie, I think we should use this night phase to discuss which one is most likely the last wolf. Personally, I'm a bit busy at the moment, so I can't do too much until tonight, but I think that the vote is better on Middie.

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #1120
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      well, at least you don't think nutella is good.

                      Then I'd actually have a problem with you.

                      and yeah, I could be wrong, you're just my best candidate at the moment.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #1121
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #1122
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          well, at least you don't think nutella is good.

                          Then I'd actually have a problem with you.

                          and yeah, I could be wrong, you're just my best candidate at the moment.
                          nutella is good and xelnya is probably a human

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #1123
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            Comment

                            • Tps222
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 6169

                              #1124
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              sir, it is made of ALUMINUM FOIL
                              ALUMINUM

                              it just seems like something Tps would do, and CAN'T A GUY MAKE A JOKE AROUND HERE?
                              I don't even understand what you're suggesting that I may be doing.

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #1125
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                well, at least you don't think nutella is good.

                                Then I'd actually have a problem with you.

                                and yeah, I could be wrong, you're just my best candidate at the moment.
                                There is no possibility. There is only the truth.

                                You are wrong.

                                Comment

                                Working...