TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellonxcollie
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Dec 2006
    • 1304

    #1096
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    Jesus christ

    Well that explains why Manti was acting so weird. I could tell something was off about his posting and I guess he was lying. If he is telling the truth this time and this isn't another ploy we have to lynch YMIA, but how much can we trust in Manti after he already lied so much this game. It is believable that he would seer me after Day 3 when he was talking about his suspicions of me

    I almost forgot about the psychic entirely... where are you????
    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #1097
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      Lying in and of itself isn't a bad thing when it's done for the right reasons. Just because you're a human doesn't mean you need to tell the truth in every situation.

      That being said, you have to be able to prove the motivations/actions behind why you lied. Pretty sure mine are fairly clear.

      I'm also of the opinion of just killing YMIA, and seeing if the game ends. If it doesn't we have a MW hunt on our hands.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #1098
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        That being said, I'm pretty sure the psychic is dead. Everyone has posted.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #1099
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          Originally posted by yo man im awesome
          Xelnya has been completely absent, and was last seen making some shit post about his balls. What could be happening here, other than just lack of time/paying attention, is Xelnya using some twisted form of reverse psychology by killing all the other UTR's leaving him, leading us to believe that he's just another night kill UTR target, not a wolf.
          Man I wish I was that smart...

          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #1100
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            welp

            ymia

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • yo man im awesome
              soleil ardent
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2007
              • 6514

              #1101
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              Good luck, guys... I guess.

              Originally posted by choof
              you double dad loving dipshit
              Originally posted by t-rogdor
              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
              Originally posted by smartdude1212
              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

              Comment

              • Afrobean
                Admiral in the Red Army
                • Dec 2003
                • 13262

                #1102
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                ymia

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #1103
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                  Good luck, guys... I guess.

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #1104
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    YMIA should be 1 from insta, if he's not dead at noonish, I'll hammer him.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #1105
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      Alright, if you guys want an insta, I'll do it. I see Tps ITT so lol
                      YMIA
                      GL. Im at school so I'll check the thread later to see if the game's over or not
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • Tps222
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 6169

                        #1106
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        Afro had cast the final vote. YMIA has been instalynched. Night 5 starts now. You have 24 hours to send in all necessary picks. Day 5 will begin at 11 AM server time, 02/25/2014.


                        1.Xiz Wolfed Night 4
                        2.clasko1000 Wolfed Night 3
                        3.AnkoAcid (Replaced by thesunfan)
                        4.yo man im awesomeLynched Day 4
                        5.FunnyGurl5555
                        6.Snowcrafta (Replaced by Danceguy)
                        7.Guest15937Lynched Day 3
                        8.T-Force Wolfed night 2
                        9.Afrobean
                        10.XelNya
                        11.mellonxcollie
                        12.tokzic
                        13.TC_Halogen(Replaced by Lames May) Lynched Day 2
                        14.FojarWolfed night 1
                        15.Vendetta21 Lynched Day 1
                        16.DarkManticoreX2

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #1107
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          Alright MW we're coming for you.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #1108
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            unless I suck at counting, Funny should've been the final vote, since I changed my vote to XelNya a bit back.

                            w/e, minor point. GuestMcNumbers most stonefaced human post revival. (assuming he was human, I don't really see a scenario where he's not).

                            My vote tomorrow is going for either mellon or Middie, I think we should use this night phase to discuss which one is most likely the last wolf. Personally, I'm a bit busy at the moment, so I can't do too much until tonight, but I think that the vote is better on Middie.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1109
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              Manti, what do you think about mellon? You and I both admittedly cannot read her that well, but do you think she is the most-likely candidate as the last remaining wolf?
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #1110
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                sunfan why do you think xelnya is a wolf again?

                                Comment

                                Working...