TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tps222
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 6169

    #1036
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    Xiz is dead. Day 4 begins now. Day 4 will end 3 PM server time, Tuesday 02/25/2014.

    1.Xiz Wolfed Night 4
    2.clasko1000 Wolfed Night 3
    3.AnkoAcid (Replaced by thesunfan)
    4.yo man im awesome
    5.FunnyGurl5555
    6.Snowcrafta (Replaced by Danceguy)
    7.Guest15937Lynched Day 3
    8.T-Force Wolfed night 2
    9.Afrobean
    10.XelNya
    11.mellonxcollie
    12.tokzic
    13.TC_Halogen(Replaced by Lames May) Lynched Day 2
    14.FojarWolfed night 1
    15.Vendetta21 Lynched Day 1
    16.DarkManticoreX2

    Insta is at 5.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1037
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      LOL... I was thinking "Why are we talking about the nightkill before the night ends..." hahahahahaha
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • yo man im awesome
        soleil ardent
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2007
        • 6514

        #1038
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        Aaaand there goes my thought of the wolves getting rid of all the UTR players.

        Although thinking about Xiz now, he wasn't saying much recently has he been?

        Originally posted by choof
        you double dad loving dipshit
        Originally posted by t-rogdor
        dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
        Originally posted by smartdude1212
        I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #1039
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          yeah, he's been fairly busy/League-playing. He still has the most posts in the thread by ~60, so... I'd say he's been active enough.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #1040
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            Yep, It's called directing wolf kills.

            It's how you get shit done.

            Psychic are you alive? was guest the MW?

            Because YMIA is the normal wolf.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #1041
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              LOL... I was thinking "Why are we talking about the nightkill before the night ends..." hahahahahaha
              PMs aren't accepted after the deadline, that's why Bird Jesus posted at 12:59pm server time.

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #1042
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                o shi

                Comment

                • yo man im awesome
                  soleil ardent
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2007
                  • 6514

                  #1043
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                  Yep, It's called directing wolf kills.

                  It's how you get shit done.

                  Psychic are you alive? was guest the MW?

                  Because YMIA is the normal wolf.
                  are you legit trying to pull that again? Because that tactic works once a game Manti. Now is not the time to try and pull reactions, we actually want to lynch the right people now.

                  Originally posted by choof
                  you double dad loving dipshit
                  Originally posted by t-rogdor
                  dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                  Originally posted by smartdude1212
                  I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #1044
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    cool, my first thought on him was right
                    shit, my second thought on him was wrong
                    meh, my indecisiveness cost us

                    Manti cuz he lied again.
                    #lynch all liars.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #1045
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      nah, for real, YMIA
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #1046
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        oh, So it's sunfan and YMIA?

                        Or are you just legit bad at this game sunfan.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #1047
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          lmao I was going to say.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #1048
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            what now, do we wait for everyone to check in?

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #1049
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              It is my opinion that killing ymia will end the game, but if it doesn't there's a MW floating about.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #1050
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                yeah, I'm of the same opinion. I was wondering why he didn't wait, but then I realized that there's likely only one wolf left.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...