TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #1231
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge



    Best of luck guys girls and such~

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #1232
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      "tirade about Halogen"

      that was during day 2, typo there. upon entering the game that made me look at certain things in day 1 which I had skimmed over really quickly and made me want to lynch Halogen. MAYBE sunfan was distancing here and didn't want anyone to take it seriously but if you say that is LIKELY then I will say that you are STUPID

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #1233
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        while the short story (I think that's the term I used?) was in and of itself not very serious (I was operating under aggression at the time to see if anyone would bite over it), the reasoning I had for voting AJ in it (the fact that I felt like he was trying too hard to appear human on Day One, a noob wolf mistake in addition with the fact that he had an incredibly weak vote on Manti on a very wagon-like situation) was meant to be serious, but I can see why it would come across as not being that way. And hey, I was also really bored when I made that post too, hehe.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #1234
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          I didnt read the story it was dumb

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          Halogen is an obvious wolf mainly because of his SUPER weak vote on Manti.
          this is what I meant. I had barely read day 1 and then when you said this I was like oh? and then I looked and I was like uh yeah

          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #1235
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            i'm going to a friend's birthday

            don't insta anyone

            i have thoughts to share when i return

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #1236
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              I'm not really in any trouble, and your "defense" of me is a bit out of character.
              you're the #2 lynch target right now fyi

              Comment

              • Afrobean
                Admiral in the Red Army
                • Dec 2003
                • 13262

                #1237
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                can someone tell me in what world sunfan-as-wolf is a likely scenario
                I wouldn't class any remaining player as a "likely scenario". All players are quite unlikely, but I know that there's at least one out there. So I have to choose who is most likely among the "unlikelies", and I can see sunfan being at about the same level as raeko. Neither are especially likely, but I would rate both at about the same level of likelihood and certainly higher than the others.

                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                - Halogen (James May) tried to lynch Anko (sunfan) day 1
                But he didn't. Halogen didn't get Anko lynched, and instead, Halogen's replacement found himself lynched shortly thereafter.

                - sunfan posted a tirade about Halogen (James May) being a wolf during day 1
                And yet, sunfan was NOT the one to get the ball rolling against James May when he ultimately got lynched.

                - YMIA put a pretty serious looking vote on sunfan day 3
                And yet, nothing came of it. YMIA didn't start a bandwagon on sunfan and sunfan did not get lynched because of YMIA's actions.

                Comment

                • Afrobean
                  Admiral in the Red Army
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 13262

                  #1238
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  I guess what I meant to say before is that I don't care if we do raeko today and sunfan tomorrow or sunfan today and raeko tomorrow.

                  We have enough days anyway.

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #1239
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    ps
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    fwiw, while mellon wasn't on Skype at all during the most recent night phase that I could tell, neither was Tps, so if they used something other than a PM, I don't think I was Skype. I think Tps mentioned once that he still uses AIM, I got no clue if Raeko does still. Either of you know, Tokzic or Afro?
                    I don't know about AIM, but I can confirm that Raeko is Facebook friends with Tps.

                    So there is ample opportunity for communication outside of Skype or the thread.

                    Comment

                    • Afrobean
                      Admiral in the Red Army
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 13262

                      #1240
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      quad post

                      why does ffr keep going down all the time

                      raeko you still working on that post???

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #1241
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        Is it bad that my opinions of Afro vary from MW to guardian right now?
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #1242
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          it's okay mr manti
                          i'm just as confused as you are

                          just kidding i'm probably way more confused than you are lol
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #1243
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            its my opinion that Mellon is a pretty good candidate for the last wolf, if its not her, I feel like it has to be either funny or Tokzic, with the likelier happenstance being Tokzic imo. Afro isn't 100% cleared, but I really, really, really don't see you as a wolf going by your actions this game vs your past wolf games. If you're the last one left, I'll be goddamn impressed with how much your wolf game has improved. Dance is pretty clear for me, I wouldn't even put him on the table as a consideration unless it came down to 2 v 1, and then I would only consider him if Afro/Manti was the other person left. Manti is undoubtedly the seer at this point, even in my tin-foil ideas.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1244
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              funny, if mellon isn't the last wolf, who do you think the candidates for last wolf are?
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • mellonxcollie
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 1304

                                #1245
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                quad post

                                why does ffr keep going down all the time

                                raeko you still working on that post???
                                this is the first I've been on since the site is up -_-

                                Working on my post now

                                While the site was down I diiiiiiid post my ffya game @Manti @Tokzic wink wink
                                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                                Comment

                                Working...