TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #1141
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    Funny's pretty clear in my eyes after rereading the thread, and I wouldn't clear Middie, but he's certainly not the top of my list at the moment.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1142
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      a side note probably best for the post game but fuck that; anyone can have a good game. Some day, Afro is going to have an absolutely fantastic wolf game that's gonna turn heads. Some day, it may even be possible for you to have a seer game where you totally don't fuck everything up. Anyone can have a good game; no one's incapable of success in this game. Hell, even Lames May, who has one of, if not the worst W-L ratio in the history of this game for people that have played at least 10 games has a Co-MVP award for his rather noteworthy performance as Coroner in one game. Even fucking vashthestampede (I know I'm bringing up a name that like 2 of you at most will recognize) managed to have a rather nice wolf game. If there's anything I've learned from reading TWG histories, its that anyone can have a good game, and while you can still say "X person's human game is rather poor compared to their wolf game," that certainly doesn't mean that X cannot have a good human game. I made this mistake when I was tunneling Afro earlier this game; and I've made it plenty of times before, as well.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Tokzic
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 6878

        #1143
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
        XelNya is probably a human
        sunfan is probably a human
        Afro is probably a human
        wat

        these people are way closer to the wolf side of the spectrum than the human side

        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #1144
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          XelNya is probably a human based on day 2 interaction
          sunfan is probably a human based on day 1 voting patterns
          Afro is probably a human based on day 2 voting patterns

          I can explain my thinking further but these seem pretty clear to me.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1145
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            Afro is next to lock clear for becoming a born-again Afro and for killing Xiz when he easily could've pushed him over. Middie I would agree with not being clear. LolI'mclearcuzIknowI'mhuman. Being cleared over Day One stuff is something I can't really comment on; I had the person I was subbing in for as a veeeeery weak wolf lean going into the game (albeit my reasoning is fairly bad in hindsight, I wasn't actually playing the game so I wasn't very invested in it as well as the fact that I didn't really have too much to go off of with her), so I don't fully understand Dance's reasoning, but w/e.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #1146
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              I mean Afro is clear for NOT killing Xiz when he easily could've advocated to kill him. typing and me... I need some Mavis Bacon or some shit idk. I've made so many goddamn typographical errors this game...
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #1147
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                upon further analysis, it appears her name is Mavis Beacon. Not Bacon. fml.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • Afrobean
                  Admiral in the Red Army
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 13262

                  #1148
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                  Bird Jesus better be a human or this game might as well be over
                  Actually, I would wager that if Manti really is a wolf, he's probably really the last one. And it wouldn't be the first time it happened. I played a game a long time ago where tps faked blue as a wolf. He led the alliance and helped us down all of the wolves... and then eventually got lynched himself.



                  If Manti IS a wolf though, he's playing a REALLY weird game. His behavior day 1 and 2 makes a lot of sense as a red faking, but his insane gambits later don't make a lot of sense. It takes too much effort to do wacky bullshit like that when nothing of value would be gained from any of it. If he were red, he'd probably just lay back and allow us to slow murder ourselves, claiming to be continuously roleblocked the whole time.

                  Originally posted by sunfan
                  Even fucking vashthestampede (I know I'm bringing up a name that like 2 of you at most will recognize) managed to have a rather nice wolf game.
                  The fuck? Did you used to use a different name? I don't recall you being around LIKE TEN YEARS AGO when Vash was around.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #1149
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    sunfan is blahblah18
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #1150
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      Why are you people clearing XelNya... Eh...
                      But I'm willing to forget about him for a while because my accuracy's lolbad, and I'll waste time tunneling him.

                      Afrobean and sunfan helped lead the wagon against Halogen, so they're cleared for me (unless you guys are crazy enough to throw your teammate under the bus as early as you did in a game with no cardflips)

                      I have to re-look at everyone else except Manti. That leaves me with Tokzic, XelNya, mellonxcollie, and dAnceguy as suspects. I'll probably put more emphasis on the three people on the list that aren't XelNya for the time being simply because I haven't paid attention to them much.
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #1151
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        I certainly spell like him, and I can only hope to someday be so good of a wolf that I will actually fool my fellow wolves into thinking that I'm not actually even myself, eh Afro?
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Afrobean
                          Admiral in the Red Army
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 13262

                          #1152
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                          sunfan is blahblah18
                          Bullshit! I do not believe it!

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #1153
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            I have no idea how to play poker.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • Tokzic
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 6878

                              #1154
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              i mean

                              i know it's possible for manti to be wolf

                              but that would mean that the seer died on day 1 (1/13 chance), and the psychic died somewhere between night 2 and night 4 (1/11 + 1/9 + 1/7, assuming that the humans we lynched were smart enough to claim psychic if they actually had it)

                              and then you have to factor in the chance that manti would decide to fake a blue role in the first place, specifically the one that died n1

                              multiply all that shit together

                              i know that it's possible, but we're looking at fucking lotto chances here

                              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                              Comment

                              • Tokzic
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 6878

                                #1155
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                also i remember vashthestampede lmao

                                hell we played maple story together

                                i miss that guy

                                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                                Comment

                                Working...