TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
AAA's = 800
Originally posted by VManti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player. -
Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge
I don't think he actually seered me. I think he's doing exactly what he said earlier.
I think he's trying to protect another "confirmed" green, when that's impractical at this point with the ratio of "confirmed" greens to wolves.A note, left by the side of my bed:
Dear town, If you're reading this it's because I fear for my life. There has been gnawing at my door for days.
I have a confession to make, I never seered Xiz.
I seered Tokzic night 1, who came back green
I was blocked Night 2
I seered Melon night 2 who also came back green.
Originally posted by choofyou double dad loving dipshitOriginally posted by t-rogdordammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bongOriginally posted by smartdude1212I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.Comment
-
-

Originally posted by choofyou double dad loving dipshitOriginally posted by t-rogdordammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bongOriginally posted by smartdude1212I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.Comment
-
Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge
cool ty.
right now it's looking to me like this game will continue after lynching YMIA. I'd like to use at least the first 24 hours of this day phase to hunt for a possible MW. thoughts?Comment
-
Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge
or lynch YMIA now and do that later if applicable. I'm good with either, if we gonna keep this game moving along quickly I get that.Comment
-
Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge
I don't see a scenario, barring Manti claiming that this was a fake seering as well, where YMIA doesn't die today. Yes, we need to talk and shit, and maybe something else will come up, but I think this is pretty set-in-stone at the moment. If the game does continue, I'm going to look at Middie as the last wolf, possibly raeko as well. Offchance that its you, funnygurl, Afro or Tokzic as well. And, of course, there's still that .00000000000001% chance that Manti's a lucky wolf, etc. That's pretty much off the table at the moment.
Wolfkills are explained by YMIA being a wolf; he never kills Manti early, he makes kills that are hard to understand/connect together and such. I figured it might've just been Middie picking off players at whim, and killing T-Force for fun, but I think Kevin orchestrating these kills makes more sense.Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge
also, the Xiz kill makes a lot of sense given Kevin's playstyle.Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge
I didn't mean to suggest lynching someone who isn't YMIA this phase. I meant we could use the time we're given now to talk things out and do more searching while more humans are still alive.Comment
-
Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge
This post made me decide to vote for you.
Manti saying you were seered made me decide not to, at least for now.
Comment
-
Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge
meh now that I actually look at the possibilities I don't think there's much to discuss right now.
YMIAComment
-
Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge
i don't want to even entertain who i'm lynching this phase until the psychic reports how many goddamn wolves are leftComment
-
Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge
and if they're dead, you just gonna sit on your ass the whole phase?
Nah, we should certainly wait; if YMIA gets another vote, I'll change mine.Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge
Hot jelly biscuits lmfao this thread.
I'm cool with killing off YMIA if Manti's serious, but not through an instant lynch. There's 24 hour phases after today. If, in the hypothetical situation that there are two wolves, that means that either James May or Guest was actually human. I'm banking on Guest being the more likely human, only because the roleblocking stopped after James May died.
You guys could take the time to analyze player relationships with YMIA. YMIA being a wolf is new information, isn't it? That is, unless Manti is testing YMIA, and even then that is unlikely after skimming this thread.Originally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Comment
-
Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge
and i want to especially clarify that if you've been hesitating about coming out until now because the count is still 3, you should stop, because that means you need to come out even more urgently than if the count is 2 or 1 right now
please god don't be dead we need youComment

Comment