TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #1366
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    guys, I don't even know.

    Part of me wants it to be afro
    Part of me wants it to be funny
    Part of me feels like it knows that Tokzic is the last wolf...

    I really don't know...
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1367
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      alright; after reading a game where Afro was a wolf that was alive at the end of the game, and rereading his posts Day Two vs. Tokzic's posts before Day Three, the best I can come up with is:

      1) Tokzic

      2) Afrobean

      5) (yes I skipped two numbers because I consider it to be the least likely one by a decent amount now) Funnygurl

      I'm going to go hard in on Tokzic once the day starts. I don't expect a lot of support, but I feel like it has to be him. If its not, it has to be Afro. I don't think I'm going to consider funny for the lynch tomorrow.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #1368
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        "lynch tokzic because meta"

        "lynch afrobean because meta"

        yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #1369
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          that's not all I looked at Dance...
          but yeah, the list is weak. I just wanted to review a few things before I made it.

          Like, someone said that we have to decide between unlikely scenarios, so I'm not super confident in the list. I've made the mistake of tunneling this game, and I've made it hard. I'm trying not to make it anymore to hand the wolves a win. Like I said, I'll post more about it when the day comes.

          I really still don't claim to know who the last wolf is. I feel alright in saying that its likely either Tokzic or Afro, but not great.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1370
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            @Afro, are you happy with the angle you've taken while playing this game? To be more clear, are you proud of your play thus far. I don't want to hear anything about how you think Manti has played, or anyone else, just whether or not you're happy with your own performance thus far.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #1371
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              So who thinks its afrobean

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #1372
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                sign my name up under that list, scratch it out, then write it in the margins, then scratch it out too.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #1373
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  afrobean
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #1374
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    Afrobean's the best option at the moment
                    At least I think he is
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • Tps222
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 6169

                      #1375
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      DarkManticoreX2 has been wolfed! It is now Day 6. You have 24 hours to get your votes in. Day ends at 9 PM EST, tomorrow, 02/27/2014.

                      1.Xiz Wolfed Night 4
                      2.clasko1000 Wolfed Night 3
                      3.AnkoAcid (Replaced by thesunfan)
                      4.yo man im awesomeLynched Day 4
                      5.FunnyGurl5555
                      6.Snowcrafta (Replaced by Danceguy)
                      7.Guest15937Lynched Day 3
                      8.T-Force Wolfed night 2
                      9.Afrobean
                      10.XelNyaWolfed Night 5
                      11.mellonxcollieLynched day 5
                      12.tokzic
                      13.TC_Halogen(Replaced by Lames May) Lynched Day 2
                      14.FojarWolfed night 1
                      15.Vendetta21 Lynched Day 1
                      16.DarkManticoreX2Wolfed Night 6

                      Insta is at 3.

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #1376
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        If the guardian's alive, nice fudging job.
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #1377
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          I realized my afrobean soft clear was bad when I reread day 2. I will use more words soon.

                          Don't insta anyone

                          Comment

                          • Tokzic
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 6878

                            #1378
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            My thoughts are that Tokzic is the last wolf. I'll make a much better post tonight after calculus.
                            WHOA complete left field vote wonder where that came from

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            I know he's still clearing Tokzic, I think its rather weak and again, I'll make a better post about it when I get back from calculus.
                            okay i'll just wait for you to get back from calculus then

                            ...

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            its my opinion that Mellon is a pretty good candidate for the last wolf, if its not her, I feel like it has to be either funny or Tokzic, with the likelier happenstance being Tokzic imo.
                            ...

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            I am so goddamn confused right now.

                            Tokzic, if you really want, I'll make my case against you. I will point out, its somewhat different than what Afro posted, which is not what I expected.
                            .........................

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            I'm going to go hard in on Tokzic once the day starts. I don't expect a lot of support, but I feel like it has to be him.
                            ..............................................

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            that's not all I looked at Dance...
                            but yeah, the list is weak. I just wanted to review a few things before I made it.
                            .......................................................................................

                            wow sunfan

                            that's a very high ratio of time spent in the thread telling us how i must be a wolf to time spent actually showing your logic leading into your conclusion

                            I don't understand why you're floundering so hard, Sunfan.

                            I agree with danceguy in that we can't tunnel vision so hard on one person that we let other people go by unscrutinized.

                            But to be wishy-washy as you are is sketchy as fuck. There's one wolf left. I don't see any reasons for a human to be floundering right now. In fact, as of Day 4, I've felt pretty damn confident about our place in the game. We guaranteed have two wolves dead. Having 2/3 wolves means that we've narrowed down the game pretty hard at this point, and there's only a few possible ways of reading it that even make sense anymore.

                            The only person who it makes sense should be floundering is the last wolf, who has to somehow convince the thread to kill 3+ humans to win, and doesn't stand a bat's chance in hell at winning this game.

                            I feel pretty good about this game. The people who I'm pretty sure are green seem to feel pretty good about this game. You haven't made one post that I've found humanlike ever since you've been on my radar.

                            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                            Comment

                            • Tokzic
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 6878

                              #1379
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              oh man i almost forgot to quote this little nugget too

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              I am not sure enough to say that anyone is the last wolf. I'm scared to death that its Tokzic, and that there's not a lot any of us can do that will get him lynched. Afro pushing the lynch yesterday did feel a bit weird. He's not had the intensity that he normally has as a human, so I *think* that the chance that he's the last wolf is a little better than it was before... I don't feel great about it though. Funny's reactions and, honestly being so wrong should be a null-tell. I'm going to review the thread, but honestly, Tokzic scares me to death...
                              This reads plainly as an appeal to fear with no backbone of rational thought to it.

                              An appeal to fear that looks like it would have taken approximately as much time as it would have taken to produce the rational thoughts you have been promising since before that Calculus class.

                              But apparently that's not as important as floundering around, making the game sound like it's way harder than it is. It's Day 6. Two wolves are dead. It's not hard anymore.

                              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #1380
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                I said I wasn't going to post that anymore once I tunneled in on Mellon, I thought?

                                But yeah, my calc class is pretty long; 2 hours is the longest class I've had before in that regard.

                                Look, yeah, I'm wishy-washy. I'll make the post about you, and I feel the best about you, you're just a tiny bit above Afrobean. I will say this for my list, I've cleared funny from the lynch for today, I think I'm the only one to be doing so.

                                I've been wrong many times this game.
                                I've been (usually) wrong in many of my human games.
                                The fact that I got more wolves lynched by revealing that I was blue in my first game should speak volumes to how shitty of a player I can be; not to mention several other attempts. I've read every game on this site, and I've still managed to fuck up this game pretty badly. I'm tired of making costly mistakes, and I know that's part of TWG, but I feel like I should be doing a hell of a lot better. If Afro is the last wolf, that means that my initial reads before FoJar was killed would be 3/3; showing that I should've stuck to my guns. By sticking to my guns, I've lynched Guest, mellon, and lynched YMIA too quickly.

                                But yeah, you want this post. I'll make it. Mainly, my problem is your day two behavior, and I don't see why Manti cleared you for your interaction with YMIA. While the conversation feels alright, like, it doesn't give off a vibe of being faked, but it really shouldn't clear you. I don't wanna make this post about two different things, so I'll work on the post on why I'm worried about you now.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...