TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tokzic
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 6878

    #1396
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    like the thing about afrobean is he's been on a lot of green's suspicious lists over the course of the game

    Xiz, XelNya, Guest, Raeko, and Manti, all at this point 100% confirmed humans, have all voiced suspicions on him. Afrobean participated in the lynch against Raeko, voted Manti during the Guest lynch (???), and the rest of them were wolfed.

    hell even two neutral outside points of view have told us to lynch afrobean

    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #1397
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      Originally posted by Tokzic
      hell even two neutral outside points of view have told us to lynch afrobean
      this is true

      Originally posted by Tokzic
      like the thing about afrobean is he's been on a lot of green's suspicious lists over the course of the game

      Xiz, XelNya, Guest, Raeko, and Manti, all at this point 100% confirmed humans, have all voiced suspicions on him. Afrobean participated in the lynch against Raeko, voted Manti during the Guest lynch (???), and the rest of them were wolfed.
      this means almost nothing to me, and I don't see this as good reasoning to back a lynch. humans can be wrong.

      Comment

      • Afrobean
        Admiral in the Red Army
        • Dec 2003
        • 13262

        #1398
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge



        I was hoping that manti's plan to get me wolfed by hinting that I'm the guardian would have worked. Maybe I meta'd it too hard by pointing out manti's posturing?

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        @Afro, are you happy with the angle you've taken while playing this game? To be more clear, are you proud of your play thus far.
        I don't know if "proud" is the right word, but I'm pretty satisfied. My reads have proven to be accurate enough for my standards, and any time I've participated in a lynch that has proven to be townie after-the-fact, there was rational justification behind it in spite of it being ultimately wrong.

        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
        there was no one really spearheading that lynch.
        Actually, it was pretty much me and xiz together. Remember when manti said I was suspicious because he thought I would murder my own roleblocker teammate? It's because if not for xiz and I spearheading that thing, the roleblocker wolf probably would not have been lynched that day (protip: it most likely would have been me or xiz instead).

        Meh. I'm a little unsure of what I should do here now. I flip-flopped on tokzic over the night phase, but now I kind of flip-flopped back. Tokzic... sunfan... What about funnygurl? Why is there no heat there too? Everyone is ignoring her! In fact, where is she? What's going on?

        ps
        Originally posted by tokzic
        voted Manti during the Guest lynch (???)
        Read the thread, you dingleberry doofus. I voted manti as a joke, and would have voted for guest. I didn't because I wasn't about to cause an insta.

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #1399
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          by "spearheading" the James lynch I meant pushing it, convincing others to vote to lynch James.

          Originally posted by clasko1000
          My other option is to switch my vote to my first choice Halogen in which it wouldn't make a bit of difference that xiz is still going to die today.
          Originally posted by Xiz
          james for the rest of the night. I'll be on tomorrow
          Originally posted by Afrobean
          No, you misunderstand. Manti is an awful wolf, and I was saying that my wolf game is just as bad.

          Anyway, I can get behind a vote on James.

          and dude i dont think that huge post was necessary at all

          It's legitimately kind of unnerving to see that you put so much effort into that.
          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
          this scenario or something close to it will likely come into play, and as I have rather little attachment to my reads I'm pretty willing to take this bribe before I even finish reading the new posts.

          James May
          to me, no one drove that lynch through. it kinda happened on its own.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1400
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            like, I want to vote Afro.

            but part of my mistake is that I've voted people that everyone wanted too, and lynched people too quickly.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Tokzic
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 6878

              #1401
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
              this means almost nothing to me, and I don't see this as good reasoning to back a lynch. humans can be wrong.
              Popular opinion is a surprisingly powerful tool in TWG. A whole bunch of greens with different personalities are trying to figure out who's putting on a fake one, and sheer frequency of the same opinion often has significance.

              it's why "ask the audience" isn't a useless lifeline

              Like from where I'm sitting, five dead humans have voiced suspicions on Afro. I'm a human, and I'm suspicious of Afro. Two of the still living people that I'm pretty sure are human also suspect Afro, and hell, even the player I think is the last wolf suspects Afro.

              If I'm wrong about Sunfan, that means that 9/13 humans have found Afrobean suspect. If we used our "Ask the Humans" lifeline, 70% of the humans polled found Afrobean a wolfy fuck.

              You don't think there's any possibility that there's anything to that?

              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #1402
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                whoops I had to unclog my toilet

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #1403
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Yeah guys I'm really sleepy right now. I'll go grab caffeine or something.

                  And I'm still down for an Afrobean lynch
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #1404
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    Originally posted by Tokzic
                    Popular opinion is a surprisingly powerful tool in TWG. A whole bunch of greens with different personalities are trying to figure out who's putting on a fake one, and sheer frequency of the same opinion often has significance.

                    it's why "ask the audience" isn't a useless lifeline
                    ask the audience is usually used when you don't know stuff about a certain topic so you ask a crowd of people who, on average, hopefully know enough to get you by.

                    here we're all dealing with catching wolves. relying on "everyone else said so" tells me that either you're not confident in your own wolfhunting abilities or you're looking for a scapegoat.

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #1405
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      are you implying that Tokzic is shitposting????? nah, jk.

                      Guys, as "tunneled in" on Tokzic as I am, he might have a point.

                      Sometimes, a spade is a spade. Dohohoho.

                      ...yeah I still don't feel great about it...
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #1406
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        Yeah guys I'm really sleepy right now. I'll go grab caffeine or something.

                        And I'm still down for an Afrobean lynch
                        understandable, its late, hopefully we're all somewhat available before 8pm server time.

                        you said you were down to lynch Afro based on your decreased suspicion of sunfan. could you elaborate further on why Afro looks wolfy to you and/or why you don't think the last wolf is Tokzic or me?

                        Comment

                        • Tokzic
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 6878

                          #1407
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          and that's only according to my extremely incomplete notes on player relationships by the way

                          let me review for a second here

                          i know me, manti, xelnya, sunfan, danceguy, fg, raeko, xiz, and guest have all voiced suspicion on afro

                          fojar was human and died n1

                          t-force was human but the only opinion he voiced before dying was that anko was weird, so he didn't really get the chance to be involved in the "poll"

                          clasko was human and not in my notes oops, upon reviewing the thread

                          v was human and was the sole person who was on afro's page

                          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                          Comment

                          • Tokzic
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 6878

                            #1408
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            so actually it's not 9/13 it's 10/11 humans who have said anything about afro whatsoever

                            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                            Comment

                            • Tokzic
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 6878

                              #1409
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              Originally posted by Tokzic
                              clasko was human and not in my notes oops, upon reviewing the thread
                              (i didn't come back to complete this thought after reviewing the thread lol)

                              upon reviewing the thread, clasko voiced suspicion over afro as well

                              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #1410
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                if afro is a wolf, that means that I basically soft-cleared him off of one post...
                                I swear this game is going to kill me.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...