TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #931
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    @TPS Votecount plz

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #932
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
      if a wolf dies today then it's all but over.
      This is only possible if V was a wolf, which I'm not feeling like he was, but I could be wrong.

      I could see YMIA being a wolf, especially given his reaction to Manti's reveal that Guest was not seered, but I'm leaning more towards xelnya/mellon as being more likely candidates for the last wolf (assuming Guest is a wolf and James was as well). I'll get to work on posting my thoughts atm.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #933
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        hmm that is pretty interesting. I'm a little wary because I just played a game where I tunneled a human for placing a similar vote, but the possibility is definitely there.

        s'pose the discussion right now should be about who gets lynched this phase. I basically didn't include any reasoning when I placed my vote on Guest because I wanted to see where votes would go without making a push. learned a lot. I did and do think Guest is a good lynch because I can easily connect dots from Guest to Halogen and because I think Guest has been trying to get humans lynched.

        anyone gonna disagree? speak uppppp

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #934
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          This is only possible if V was a wolf, which I'm not feeling like he was, but I could be wrong.
          no I don't think so either. by "all but over" I meant a final wolf would be in a virtually inescapable situation.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #935
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            ah ok.
            Phrase your sentences in a way that doesn't give me a headache plz.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #936
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              This is only possible if V was a wolf, which I'm not feeling like he was, but I could be wrong.

              I could see YMIA being a wolf, especially given his reaction to Manti's reveal that Guest was not seered, but I'm leaning more towards xelnya/mellon as being more likely candidates for the last wolf (assuming Guest is a wolf and James was as well). I'll get to work on posting my thoughts atm.
              I agree middie is a difficult read, but consider this from Day 2:

              Originally posted by XelNya
              Originally posted by James May
              Middie/XelNya - Middie is Middie. Seems odd coming from me but I doubt wolf Middie will be like this.
              This copy paste is so obvious it hurts.
              This is middie's reaction to Jame's "reads" post. What I would expect to happen there if the two players were wolves together is for Middie to ignore Jame's reads. I really doubt Middie would call james out for copy-paste reads like this considering both Jame's value to the team as the roleblocker.

              It doesn't fit IMO.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #937
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                You don't get colors because fuck that shit.

                Xiz- Humanhumanhumanhumanhumanhumanhumanhuman. I think I've made my point about you already. The recent posts do give me something to think about though...

                IMAY- You're probably one of the best people on the site when it comes to faking reactions (XCVIII). Your immediate recollection of when Manti did something similar to this in that game shot you up on my list. The Guest vote that Manti pointed out doesn't really give me anything one way or another, and I'm generally pretty good at reading you, I'm just apparently not as solid in regards to this game. Before I entered the game, I had you as a wolf lean before FoJar was killed; felt like you were stirring up trouble Night One. Day One, I changed my mind, and I lost track of you once I started tunneling Afro to death. Wolf lean.

                FG- If there's two things I've learned about your human game, its that your reactions get you heat and that you're somehow even more wrong than I am. I don't really see a reason not to give you a human lean. What do you think of Guest, though?

                Guy with the vigi 0rb- Gave Snow a tiny wolf lean simply because I only had two wolves when I started playing; felt like the third wasn't around. Thought it was Anko, maybe, before I replaced her, but I, of course, know better now. Your posts after Manti revealed Guest felt like you knew it was fake... which I feel really weird about. That's all I've got on you, though. Your fostering around Manti as of late gets you human points as well for being the sheep that you are. Voted for James, had a vote on Guest before the reveal, decent human lean.

                Guest- You're not an emotional player. You're not a loquacious player. You're not a captivated player. Frankly, I don't even know if you're having fun or not. Still, even a statue masquerading as a TWG player would show more emotion than you did when you were fake-seered as a red. Also, you hopped on me after I "tried to lynch Manti" (again, really people?). Fairly certain you're a wolf; if you're not, you're the most disinterested human I've ever seen. The fly in the ointment for me is the Nightkills, though. You've stated before that FFRTWG is pretty wolf-sided because Wolves can just leave quiet humans alive; and two quiet humans in a row have been killed. I gave you a temp clear for this, but if you were alive towards the end of the game, you would be setting yourself up for failure, in my eyes. Still, likely a wolf.

                Afro- I'm a dumbass. I thought maybe your early game posts were from a phone, but I was too busy tunneling you to notice. I'm fairly certain my prior impression about you was wrong; you not trying to lynch Xiz was the icing on the cake for me.

                XelNya- As fg pointed out, I cleared you because you were acting like yourself, as did YMIA. That was pretty stupid of me. The back and forth between you and Afro where all you two do is call each other stupid is rather interesting, though. I could be wrong about you, but the nightkills are best explained by you being a wolf, in my opinion. I'm apparently the only one other than FG who has any amount of suspicion on you, though. I'll keep you in the back of my mind for now.

                mellon- Who again? You're playing almost exactly like you did in CIII. However, your vote when I thought the phase was about to end yesterday would not be needed unless Xiz is the MW and you were saving him. I consider this to be very unlikely. Still, I'm pretty bad at guessing what you would do, as evinced by CIII. Null; could go either way.

                Tokzic- Good god, I hope you're human. I would be veeeeery surprised if you came up as a wolf. Your play is almost the epitome of what I expect your human game to be. I don't get why you've been going after Xiz, BUT your stubbornness when I tried to convince you otherwise gives you human points, because that's really how you are.

                Manti- Almost certainly the seer. There's still that .1% chance, but I've been treating you as the seer, contrary to what everyone else sees in my caution. I can't wait to see in what way you're gonna cause trouble next, though.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #938
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Manti, I think you underestimate the hard metal coating of Austin's testicles. I think he would do whatever he's in the mood for doing, irregardless of its effects on the game.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #939
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    FG- If there's two things I've learned about your human game, its that your reactions get you heat and that you're somehow even more wrong than I am. I don't really see a reason not to give you a human lean.
                    oh v-v
                    ... I'll take it!

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    What do you think of Guest, though?
                    Changing his stance on me from "probably human" to "most wolfy" because of a bad reaction post was iffy, especially since there was nearly 800 posts in this thread before I said that. Maybe he was trying to do so because he saw Manti and some others become suspicious of me earlier and thought I'd be easy to start a wagon on?

                    That being said, I was already becoming wary of him once Xiz was seered as green and James May died. Xiz's definitely human at this point, so once I realized that, Guest was already a null read for me, and I thought he was looking pretty green before that.

                    In his regards to his lack of reaction to Manti's seering- he's usually UTR and only likes to post when he has some input, so maybe he realized that he wouldn't win against Manti given the odds of his being a seer/ odds of being a wolf. The reaction actually didn't pop out to me much because it felt in character for him. I could see how you guys thought otherwise, though; I know if that happened to me I'd throw a hissy fit ITT haha.

                    Anyway, he's starting to look a bit wolfy to me right now, but I'm not too sure of him.
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #940
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      reason I asked is because you were a mason with him two games ago, I figured you'd know his gameplay the best as a result... I feel like its possible for him to simply have acted that way as a human, but I'm not altogether sure. I think I'd still like to see him lynched today, though.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Tps222
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 6169

                        #941
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        VOTE COUNT:

                        Guest (3): Dance, Xiz, YMIA
                        XelNya(2):TheSunFan, FunnyGurl555
                        FunnyGurl(2): Guest, Xelnya
                        Manti (1): Afrobean

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #942
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                          I agree middie is a difficult read, but consider this from Day 2:
                          This is middie's reaction to Jame's "reads" post. What I would expect to happen there if the two players were wolves together is for Middie to ignore Jame's reads. I really doubt Middie would call james out for copy-paste reads like this considering both Jame's value to the team as the roleblocker.

                          It doesn't fit IMO.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          Manti, I think you underestimate the hard metal coating of Austin's testicles. I think he would do whatever he's in the mood for doing, irregardless of its effects on the game.
                          I should be agreeing with mati just for the sake of the game, but I kinda can't deny the complete truth behind what sunfan said.

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #943
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            Comment

                            • Tokzic
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 6878

                              #944
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              hi sorry for afking for days

                              CATCHIN' UP

                              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #945
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                doesn't take a night phase to kill discussion I guess...

                                dance, I feel like your posts have dropped in value since Guest was purportedly seered. Is this on purpose? You're pretty much hopped in Manti's backpack from what I've noticed, yet you encourage others to think for themselves. You also said that you had someone on your lynch list for today that's dropped down a bit. Who and why?
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...