TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vendetta21
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Aug 2006
    • 2745

    #346
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    Originally posted by Xiz
    It's more looking down and playing to your shit style but whatever helps you sleep at night
    the only thing that helps me sleep at night is winning, and even that barely

    anyways manti did two things that are unlike him as a human
    1. he called me a hypocrite (manti doesn't tend to look for hypocrites or typically defend himself like that)
    2. and he is letting other people dictate the pace of the phase. his one contribution to how the phase would play out was a dumb dichotomy between clasko and ankoacid (hard to read what the intention but it as least contains: (1) trying to get everyone else in the thread to narrow down on these two and (2) an unstated belief that both are wolves if human. it doesn't seem to me that manti particularly believes both are wolves so i'm wondering why this is helpful? does listing clasko in this fashion take heat away from ankoacid, someone he wants to shelter and who i was myopically focusing on? i can't think of any reason this would be a good move unless you specifically believe something about one or both of them (which he did not state)
    3. but far and beyond the sketchiest thing he did was state that it was simply a question to promote discussion. he tried to take away the force of the fact that he was intentionally narrowing when he was called out on it, which make his an extremely mercurial move for someone to make and therefore hella-motha-fuckin-balls-to-the-wall wolfy. you either intend to narrow or you don't, and failure to own it behind a wall of semantics is just the most not-human shit that has gone down in the thread so far.

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #347
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      Back. Sorry for that extremely aggressive post against T-Force earlier. I've said many times before that I think he's a wolf, and I was afraid that he was going to coordinate some push with his wolf buddies to kill me off when I wasn't able to post.

      But on that subject- The fact that he deferred to trying to kill off his main accuser is just unsettling. Even when Xiz was tunneling me, I didn't resort to that. Why? Because I had no reason to vote for Xiz. I don't believe he's a wolf.

      But T-Force admits that he's biased when he says he wants me gone. He wants to save himself. That was an extremely bad play, almost as bad as my crap posts that follow (yeah no more impulsive posting for me). I'm nearly certain this guy's a wolf.
      --
      As for the Manti lynch, I actually don't feel like it's a bad idea. He's been oddly suspicious to me in the same way that T-Force has (notice how he said a while back that he hadn't found anything suspicious since the Clasko lynch. I forgot which post it was, but that was extremely odd.) What was holding me back was that I thought that he'd be too good of a player to be that obvious. Apparently he dies often in night one, right?

      Anyway, since you guys aren't going for T-Force, I'd be fine with seeing this lynch happen today. I might as well follow Afrobean's advice
      Manti
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #348
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        lolisaidclaskolynch. i meant the incident with him. ok i'll stop
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • Tokzic
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 6878

          #349
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          so we have to do an insta in the next two hours huh

          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #350
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            the thing i don't like about the manti vote is that it's coming from afrobean who is currently pretty high on my wolf list

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • Afrobean
              Admiral in the Red Army
              • Dec 2003
              • 13262

              #351
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              Jared

              I guess we're voting for manti now though?

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #352
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                You guys are pretty bad at this game.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • TC_Halogen
                  Rhythm game specialist.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Feb 2008
                  • 19376

                  #353
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  I really have no leads on anyone at the moment.

                  The top two people on my initial list were clasko1000/AnkoAcid, but I hadn't realized the context of the out-of-thread posting until visiting AnkoAcid's profile and seeing the "u a wolf?" comment in the process of finding her last activity date. Given that neither player really has any extended TWG experience, I'm personally feeling like that question was legitimate. I don't think it would have been intentionally done if clasko1000 was a wolf, especially given the fact that out of thread communication is something that is disallowed.

                  In addition to this, the only reason that I had AnkoAcid up for voting was simply because of a lack of constructive contribution. With Anko being replaced, this vote really doesn't make a lot of sense to place, especially given the above scenario -- I don't think either would have been foolish enough to endanger themselves unless it was a complete accident.

                  I really have no idea at this point.

                  Comment

                  • TC_Halogen
                    Rhythm game specialist.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2008
                    • 19376

                    #354
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    sigh

                    just going to vote Manti to keep the vote train going I suppose, there's not much else I can do that is constructive at the moment

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #355
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      Am I the only one who is against a Manti lynch?!?

                      Also Halogen is such a fucking wolf. No way would AJ give up this early in a game and just hop on. I'm calling massive bullshit.

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #356
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        I'm the seer.

                        You all suck so bad
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #357
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          Also he literally has said nothing but fluff the entire time. Like post #353 guys, come on. Really?!

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #358
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            WELL FUCK

                            I knew it. I fucking knew it.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #359
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              Halogen is such a wolf. Bandwagon on him right fucking now.

                              Halogen

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #360
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                Change your fucking votes
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...