TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • clasko1000
    Ima Twans
    • Aug 2006
    • 633

    #826
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    Dam, i just wanted to wait one more night before outing the wolves. See you in the post game.
    It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

    Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

    Originally posted by emerald000
    I'll take some more free boosters please.
    Originally posted by choof
    please do the community a favor
    http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #827
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      I don't like how sunfan is sucking my cock this entire game. I'm flattered, and a little turned on and granted, a little curious... but it's a little weird he made that huge novel about me and my play-style.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #828
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        But it's just greg trying to make plays. I'm not worried about him.

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #829
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          So today I have learned that I'm really bad at that reactions thing.
          I should have learned D2
          But welp. I would even try to explain this, but that's just a mess lmao
          "Hooray, hope." No really? If a wolf is actually alive??? agh...



          ok



          Your entire "watching the thread and not saying much" is the easiest thing for a wolf to do ever.
          If it's so easy even a newer wolf (which I would be if I was a wolf but lucky duck me I'm not) wouldn't be retarded enough to actually just do that don't you think? The more experienced players like sunfan or Manti would rip my ass apart if I was a wolf and doing that I would think. There are greater plays to be had. That's such shaky ground.

          Funnygurl

          You are just lynching me because you know I'm a human and won't argue to defend myself (hell I've even voted to lynch myself.) I'm an easy diversion lynch. Stop being so obvious it hurts please.

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #830
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            Originally posted by XelNya
            If it's so easy even a newer wolf (which I would be if I was a wolf but lucky duck me I'm not) wouldn't be retarded enough to actually just do that don't you think? The more experienced players like sunfan or Manti would rip my ass apart if I was a wolf and doing that I would think. There are greater plays to be had. That's such shaky ground.

            Funnygurl

            You are just lynching me because you know I'm a human and won't argue to defend myself (hell I've even voted to lynch myself.) I'm an easy diversion lynch. Stop being so obvious it hurts please.
            People have been letting you get away with it because you're you. Haven't you thought of changing your playing style at all? It got you lynched in CVI.
            Putting a vote back on me's not changing my stance on you.

            Still an easy wolf play. Still a play that has been used by wolves in the past.
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #831
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              People have been letting you get away with it because you're you. Haven't you thought of changing your playing style at all? It got you lynched in CVI.
              Putting a vote back on me's not changing my stance on you.

              Still an easy wolf play. Still a play that has been used by wolves in the past.
              Wouldn't that past experience dictate that you could possibly be making the same mistake twice? Why should I change how I play when I've done it before? You have a baseline of how I act human, but none as to how I act wolf. (Nor will you be getting one this time. Apologies rng was not in my favor.) Being this is directly in line with last game as you just stated yourself, isn't that more evidence to lean to me being human?

              And the vote on you isn't to change your mind. You're obviously not going to due to a huge amount of misguidance and probably being a wolf.

              What you think is right here, is blatantly wrong.

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #832
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                I love it when two greens fight. Also has anyone noticed how much Guest has been spectating the thread now that his name is being brought up a lot? It's been like that all day. Just a fun little fact.



                I'll go more in depth about all my thoughts on Guest if people would like, but i'm feeling good about killing him today.

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #833
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  What you think is right here, is blatantly wrong.
                  Okay, so T-Force said the same thing and look what happened. Don't do that thing where you make me question myself dangit c'mon now ;-;

                  If I'm going to learn anything from that though, it's no tunneling.

                  If that's the case, hmm, who do you find suspicious right now?
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #834
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    Guest, can i get your thoughts on everyone in the game please?

                    I would like you to fill out this form in the next hour.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #835
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      guys, show me where I wanted to lynch Manti. It would all depend on if the psychic says James wasn't a wolf, that's the ONLY situation where I see myself voting for Manti today. I'm not out for Manti's blood today. I'm saying that if the psychic comes out today and says that James wasn't a wolf, I'm feeling more inclined to put my vote on Manti instead of saying that we lynched the roleblocker wolf yesterday; I'd have to think about it more though, its a huuuuuuuuuge longshot of a possibility, and I hate looking at the odds, but they are certainly stacked against it.

                      Middie, the comment where you say you don't have balls of steel reinforces my vote. You have the steeliest balls of anyone I've met on this site, and you know that.

                      Xiz, just be glad my jaw isn't tired.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #836
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        and lmao middie, I'm one of the least experienced players in this game. I can't shake a stick at most of the players here in terms of experience.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #837
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          [QUOTE=Xiz;4082092 but it's a little weird he made that huge novel about me and my play-style.[/QUOTE]

                          Did the same about Yoshl in CIII. (I was a Human that game)
                          Did the same about Silvuh last game. (I was a Wolf that game)
                          Should be a null-tell, imo.

                          Kevin, your vote on me is mad strange, and its based on my supposed wolfy interactions with a player that was seered green. I think this is a pretty weak vote; you don't look at who the seered green is acting wolfily with in order to place a vote, even when voting this early in the phase.
                          Human points for this strange vote though, you like to manipulate people to go after easy targets; and this doesn't seem anything like that to me.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #838
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            goddamn the broken quote!!!!!
                            CURSE YOU DREKK!!!!!
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #839
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              *uses vigi orb on sunfan*

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #840
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                can only use those during the night phase.
                                Nice try though.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...