Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #241
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

    Originally posted by inDheart
    Hakulyte (1) - Funnygurl555
    Charu (1) - Charu
    unvote - Hakulyte

    1 hour left in the day.
    Pretty sure I placed a vote on dbp

    Comment

    • mellonxcollie
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Dec 2006
      • 1304

      #242
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      doesn't stop you from seeing a cult at the beach
      easily a contender for worst coast
      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #243
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        Originally posted by XelNya
        Pretty sure I placed a vote on dbp
        what was wrong with his posts?
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #244
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          dbp is in the game????
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #245
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            @charu why do u think roundbox is iffy?
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #246
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              what was wrong with his posts?
              I'm more shocked you don't know the answer to this, considering where in the game it is.

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #247
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                what was wrong with his posts?
                honestly they're really lacking in depth

                breadth too
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • who_cares973
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 15407

                  #248
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  i want to vote charu because of his posts but i don't want to vote charu because of the person posting them

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #249
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    ... im fucking dumb

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #250
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      I really don't see a downside in PRs claiming early
                      arsonists cannot rush to kill you, and even if you do die, it won't be for a while

                      tbh the 2 shot tracker can claim and the firefighter can just protect them
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #251
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        Let me just go into the building that gets burned tonight in gonna have another useless game if im doing that shit

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #252
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          Fuck me though really

                          Fucking two games in a row

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #253
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            @charu why do u think roundbox is iffy?
                            Nah, just sounds like a good tree to cut down and put up for decorations.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #254
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              I really don't see a downside in PRs claiming early
                              arsonists cannot rush to kill you, and even if you do die, it won't be for a while

                              tbh the 2 shot tracker can claim and the firefighter can just protect them
                              ...

                              I don't think the Fire Fighter should claim at all, but it might not be a bad idea for the 2-shot tracker.

                              I can dig this, actually.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #255
                                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                I really don't see a downside in PRs claiming early
                                arsonists cannot rush to kill you, and even if you do die, it won't be for a while

                                tbh the 2 shot tracker can claim and the firefighter can just protect them
                                someone else chime on this, I honestly think it might be an oversight that I just noticed with kill mechanics and ability to deal with claims in this setup
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...