Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #91
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Well I mean... no one is really town this game... hee hee hee...

    Unless of course that's what you're referring to, then..!!!!
    Glad you can read between the lines.

    Comment

    • mellonxcollie
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Dec 2006
      • 1304

      #92
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      I'm burning a whole bunch of trees right now look out

      directly into my lungs
      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #93
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        I suggest we pretend to lynch Xel/blind to lure the wolves into wanting that lynch so we can catch them and be like ha ha! We had no intentions of lynching Xel/Blind, you have been caught red-handed my good sir !

        Now just unsee this and we should be ready.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #94
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          lets kill roundbox
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #95
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            Originally posted by mellonxcollie
            I'm burning a whole bunch of trees right now look out

            directly into my lungs
            Oh shiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeet


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #96
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              lets kill roundbox
              I'm down, lets get 'em!


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #97
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                roundbox


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #98
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  I don't cut trees down, I'm an arsonist
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #99
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    Take 'im out of the game!!


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #100
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      I don't mind lynching roundbox, but I can't kill him.

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #101
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        obviously I jest
                        this game is just getting started
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #102
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          just an fyi my internet is having issues tonight
                          upload seems to be completely down??
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #103
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            just an fyi my internet is having issues tonight
                            upload seems to be completely down??
                            sounds to me like we should kill roundbox
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #104
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Hey guys. This is my very first copy pasta and I am really nervous about pasting it because if it does not get copy pasta then I will have much embarrassment. I've have thinking about it for a couple of nights now, but here it is!.
                              LOL
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #105
                                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                                guys help i've been in bed doing nothing for the past five hours #senioritis#strugs
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...