Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #76
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Got my axe ready!
    Also, rude.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #77
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      XelNya

      We have a volunteer!


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #78
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        Haku on a special something this game.

        The internal debate of how to read into it though is a little hot.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #79
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          Swing

          [middle]Swing[/middle]

          Swing...

          Swing swing, swing-a-loo! Chop chop, the tree falls down!


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #80
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Charu
            XelNya

            We have a volunteer!
            If you chop down a tree your nest goes with it bird brain.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #81
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              Swwwiiiiiiing


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #82
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Charu
                Swing

                [middle]Swing[/middle]

                Swing...

                Swing swing, swing-a-loo! Chop chop, the tree falls down!
                Look at this guy can't even swing an axe right.

                Hahahaha

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #83
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  If you chop down a tree your nest goes with it bird brain.
                  My nest isn't on a tree dis time, bub!


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #84
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    Hey man, I mixed my center's and middle's, okay!?

                    I temporarily forgot that middle isn't a thing!


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #85
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      [midnight]Xel[/midnight]


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #86
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        The title of this thread is "Turbo XX: California Games".

                        If you google "California Games", you get this video.

                        If you skip to 29 seconds, you get this screen.

                        It is telling us if we want to participate in all events, some events or one event.
                        This is a metaphor to make us understand the importance of interactions in TWG.
                        You must try to make a maximum of interactions so we can do a process of elimination that will simplify the game.

                        Okay, the tutorial is over. You can keep playing fam.

                        #hindsight #tryhard #tutorial

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #87
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          [midnight]Xel[/midnight]
                          It's Xx{Midnight}xX because it was fucking edgy as fuck.

                          You know this.








                          Get it right.

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #88
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Hey man, I mixed my center's and middle's, okay!?

                            I temporarily forgot that middle isn't a thing!
                            Neither is you being town this game.

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #89
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My nest isn't on a tree dis time, bub!
                              It is at the moment.

                              It's like, it was moved by an unknown force.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #90
                                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                Neither is you being town this game.
                                Well I mean... no one is really town this game... hee hee hee...

                                Unless of course that's what you're referring to, then..!!!!


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...