Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #331
    Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

    and in comes ffa with a freezin vote and absolutely nothing else

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #332
      Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

      ok cool. flashflash

      you have one hour to defend yourself.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • flashflash account
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2017
        • 567

        #333
        Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
        pretty sure those aren't vanilla games though
        All NSM games (almost all, I guess) start on a night phase
        aka mikey

        -----

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

        Originally posted by QueenAshy
        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #334
          Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

          I'm going to go make some food. Be back in like 30.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • flashflash account
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2017
            • 567

            #335
            Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
            and in comes ffa with a freezin vote and absolutely nothing else
            no, I also said I was town

            the freezin vote is for a few reasons
            1) I never read him correctly when he's scum so why bother trying
            2) he's probably scum this time
            3) he wanted to lynch me
            4) indheart sent me a message over discord telling me the game had started
            5) I'm ticked off because I have no idea how to play wolf and I'm never gonna roll wolf so I'm never gonna learn
            6) lynch freezin so I can show yall I'm right
            7) lynch me next because why not
            8) profit
            9) ???
            aka mikey

            -----

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

            Originally posted by QueenAshy
            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

            Comment

            • mellonxcollie
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Dec 2006
              • 1304

              #336
              Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

              flash flash is human i think
              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

              Comment

              • flashflash account
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2017
                • 567

                #337
                Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                flash flash is human i think
                you think?!
                aka mikey

                -----

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #338
                  Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                  flashflash is cute I think
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • mellonxcollie
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 1304

                    #339
                    Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                    flash flash is a cute i know this
                    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #340
                      Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                      @flashflash what do you feel about the Freezin strat that was largely outlined here:

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      Maybe, my inner utilitarian is amazed at the economy of the kill. Unlikely to contribute, broke seer cover, and he could just be lying. There's a lot of upside there when my goal is to make it to d1 with seer alive.
                      in which it's better to lynch for non-seer than it is to lynch for wolves?
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • flashflash account
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2017
                        • 567

                        #341
                        Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                        I'm gonna level with you, I'm not caught up with the thread, gimme about 20 minutes to do so

                        in the meantime, yes i agree, thought provoking angle
                        aka mikey

                        -----

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                        Originally posted by QueenAshy
                        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #342
                          Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by flashflash account
                          All NSM games (almost all, I guess) start on a night phase
                          no idea what nsm is

                          Originally posted by flashflash account
                          no, I also said I was town

                          the freezin vote is for a few reasons
                          1) I never read him correctly when he's scum so why bother trying
                          2) he's probably scum this time
                          3) he wanted to lynch me
                          4) indheart sent me a message over discord telling me the game had started
                          5) I'm ticked off because I have no idea how to play wolf and I'm never gonna roll wolf so I'm never gonna learn
                          6) lynch freezin so I can show yall I'm right
                          7) lynch me next because why not
                          8) profit
                          9) ???
                          i don't remember freezin saying he wanted to lynch you but lk

                          Comment

                          • flashflash account
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2017
                            • 567

                            #343
                            Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                            also, I got a red check on freezin
                            aka mikey

                            -----

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                            Originally posted by QueenAshy
                            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                            Comment

                            • flashflash account
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2017
                              • 567

                              #344
                              Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I'm going to do an effort to not self-meta this game, but I liked where you were at.
                              haku meta=town

                              no self meta so haku scum sorry man
                              aka mikey

                              -----

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                              Originally posted by QueenAshy
                              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                              Comment

                              • flashflash account
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2017
                                • 567

                                #345
                                Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                                raeko seems to be not high this game, disappointing
                                aka mikey

                                -----

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                                Comment

                                Working...