Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #211
    Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

    Here's why you always leave me alive for at least the first 2 days: as long a's I'm around and I'm human, the game is never going to stagnate
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #212
      Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

      with three hours left in the day i'd be pretty bummed if it wouldve stagnated

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #213
        Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
        with three hours left in the day i'd be pretty bummed if it wouldve stagnated
        Hey it happened on your watch last game, pissed me off to no end
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #214
          Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          Hey it happened on your watch last game, pissed me off to no end
          to be fair, it was his first game, and no one else would listen to him really.

          He's in a better place now.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #215
            Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            Hey it happened on your watch last game, pissed me off to no end
            sorry . it didn't help that i was drunk playing ltwg and i was having a hard time figuring things out or even what to say/do

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #216
              Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

              Alright, let's talk about the scenario you guys didn't consider yet.

              The one where Freezin/Celirra/WV/Blind are all town.

              What would you guys do here?

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #217
                Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                Alright, let's talk about the scenario you guys didn't consider yet.

                The one where Freezin/Celirra/WV/Blind are all town.

                What would you guys do here?
                keep my vote on funny. It's yet to make her do anything though unfortunately.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #218
                  Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  Alright, let's talk about the scenario you guys didn't consider yet.

                  The one where Freezin/Celirra/WV/Blind are all town.

                  What would you guys do here?
                  Consider the possibility that lk rolled wolf and is choosing to not post

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #219
                    Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                    Consider the possibility that lk rolled wolf and is choosing to not post
                    I thought about it. Has he ever rolled wolf? On forum?
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #220
                      Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by blindreper1179
                      I thought about it. Has he ever rolled wolf? On forum?
                      You're asking the wrong person

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #221
                        Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                        That's not something I could answer off the top of my head at least

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #222
                          Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                          I know you wouldn't know WV, I'm just asking in general.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #223
                            Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            Alright, let's talk about the scenario you guys didn't consider yet.

                            The one where Freezin/Celirra/WV/Blind are all town.

                            What would you guys do here?
                            I'd be surprised if there wasn't one wolf in the pool of quieter people, honestly. Out of them all, I think Raeko can be cleared most, and I think Nakah's inactivity is definitely not something that should be considered, as I'm pretty sure he's always inactive. I don't know FFA well enough to say, but I do know he's a smart TWG player so his might be a strat? Funnygurl looked suspicious to me before I knew about the whole "hypocop strat" because it looked like she was just panic reacting to Blind's post, but since looking over early game again I'm stuck at a ??? with her.
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #224
                              Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                              considering ffa hasn't signed in at all since the 25th would it make sense to even take him into consideration

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #225
                                Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                                considering consideration

                                Comment

                                Working...