Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #436
    Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    eod is in ten minutes no i dont lol
    how slow do you read

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #437
      Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

      celery, he was being aggressive last game and he was a town....?
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #438
        Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

        in a world with a SEER, who can SEER CHECK PEOPLE WHO ARE CONTROVERSIAL OR SUSPICIOUS.

        I spend the entire day prodding people and driving forward conversation, while challenging consensus opinions (at the obvious risk to myself as you can see now)

        and taken over the game to the point where the eod is largely about me

        when have I EVER done this as a wolf

        and if you think that's too self meta

        WHY would I ever do that as a wolf

        and if that's STILL too self meta

        WHATS MORE LIKELY TO HAPPEN. I DONT CARE IF A VOICE IN YOUR MIND IS SAYING ITS POSSIBLE. IS IT LIKELY THAT IM A WOLF???
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #439
          Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
          how slow do you read
          really slow =/

          i mean i also dont believe in skimming though. i have issues paying attention to things anyway and skimming = not understanding anything for me
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #440
            Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Celirra
            You're wolfy because of my own gut telling me that you being an aggressive twat is you being wolfy, and not just you being angry and mean. This is because this notion is imprinted in my mind from the previous game, as I had mentioned earlier.
            This is added to the fact that you seem to just be accusing everyone. That's not really helping to solve the game in my mind, it's more just being antagonistic and leaving your mark everywhere.
            you realize he was town last game right

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #441
              Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

              freezin are you a wolf want me to switch my vote somewhere
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #442
                Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                freezin (2) - lightknight, ffa
                fg (2) - wv, blind
                haku (1) - fg
                unvote: haku, freezin
                not voting: cel, mellon

                :00 good :01 bad

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #443
                  Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                  This EOD is not going how I thought it would go at all.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #444
                    Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    doesnt sound like a wolf would do that
                    from what i've been told this is exactly what a wolf would do

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #445
                      Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      You're wolfy because of my own gut telling me that you being an aggressive twat is you being wolfy, and not just you being angry and mean. This is because this notion is imprinted in my mind from the previous game, as I had mentioned earlier.
                      This is added to the fact that you seem to just be accusing everyone. That's not really helping to solve the game in my mind, it's more just being antagonistic and leaving your mark everywhere.
                      so to summarize

                      im mean you don't like me because I hurt your feelers. and because im trying to get reads and reactions from people which your against (?)

                      whats your plan to solve the game? React to everything everyone does?

                      you know who doesn't need to do ANYTHING to win? wolves

                      you know who has to do stuff to win? town

                      if I didn't have 2 dead weight votes sitting on me right now id kill you today.

                      but theres always tomorrow
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • mellonxcollie
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 1304

                        #446
                        Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                        I'm ok with funny tbh
                        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #447
                          Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                          Yes I know Freezin was town last game, and yes he was aggressive last game. But he also wasn't necessarily a dick; the aggressive dick last game turned out to be a wolf, and that's where the connotation is sitting with me.
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #448
                            Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                            from what i've been told this is exactly what a wolf would do
                            wolves go utr sure but like lol...... i must've been super bad at trying to go utr then
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #449
                              Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                              I'm ok with funny tbh
                              I feel weird about this, but I'd rather her go than freezin at this point.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #450
                                Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                Yes I know Freezin was town last game, and yes he was aggressive last game. But he also wasn't necessarily a dick; the aggressive dick last game turned out to be a wolf, and that's where the connotation is sitting with me.
                                mml=/=freezin though.....???
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...