Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #241
    Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Lightknight924
    I want to hear why wayward vagabond.
    Wat
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • Lightknight924
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2005
      • 1164

      #242
      Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

      so raeko and I are pretty convinced about our humanity. JOIN THE ALLIANCE

      Comment

      • Wayward Vagabond
        Confirmed Heartbreaker
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2012
        • 5866

        #243
        Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Lightknight924
        why I shouldn't analyze the shit out of you<3
        please analyze me

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #244
          Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Lightknight924
          so raeko and I are pretty convinced about our humanity. JOIN THE ALLIANCE
          .....

          Is this a slip at a pair?

          Or is this a slip at OOTC?

          Or... why Raeko?
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • Lightknight924
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2005
            • 1164

            #245
            Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

            I called her out but she didn't respond yet...

            Comment

            • Lightknight924
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2005
              • 1164

              #246
              Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

              Raeko?

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #247
                Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Celirra
                .....

                Is this a slip at a pair?

                Or is this a slip at OOTC?

                Or... why Raeko?
                If it's a pair freezing was lying about being seer(which is obv. cause it's me)

                OOTC I doubt, unless they are still hanging out which I doubt. but I trust them either way.

                Why Raeko is the real question. Out of 3 posts from her, he's pegged her out LOCK CLEAR out of everyone?
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #248
                  Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                  Nakah if you're drunk I need you to play like your sober for a bit, catch up with thread then drop a green check ty
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #249
                    Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Lightknight924
                    I called her out but she didn't respond yet...
                    How da FUCK is that a call out?
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #250
                      Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                      lk are you crossfaded

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #251
                        Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                        On another note, glad you finally joined us Nakah <3

                        Hope you're doing well buddy


                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        If it's a pair freezing was lying about being seer(which is obv. cause it's me)

                        OOTC I doubt, unless they are still hanging out which I doubt. but I trust them either way.

                        Why Raeko is the real question. Out of 3 posts from her, he's pegged her out LOCK CLEAR out of everyone?

                        tbh point #3 was really the crux of what I was trying to figure, but I also don't want to rule out potential pairing if the response is bad.
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #252
                          Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                          and you never should.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #253
                            Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                            Always go with your gut, unless you have confirmation on anything.

                            Which I should of done last game, but no, I was dumb.

                            But that's over so fuck it.

                            My gut is on funny right now.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #254
                              Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                              Smart wolves avoid association because there's a seer who can blow them up.

                              So I'd avoid making pairs so early.
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #255
                                Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                                Smart wolves maybe. Are there smart wolves in this game??????
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...