Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #541
    Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

    hey haku so whats the deal with your utr?

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #542
      Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
      hey haku so whats the deal with your utr?
      I'm feeling more useful that way.

      Comment

      • Wayward Vagabond
        Confirmed Heartbreaker
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2012
        • 5866

        #543
        Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I'm feeling more useful that way.
        how so?

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #544
          Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

          I would just repeat what FreezinIce is saying if I posted.

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #545
            Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

            so you would have absolutely nothing else to add?

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #546
              Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
              so you would have absolutely nothing else to add?
              The important points are:

              - You're clear because of blind dying.
              - Mellonxcollie is likely to be town due to 4 green checks on her.
              - FreezinIce vs Celirra could end the game.
              - I insta'd Funnygurl D0 which is an awful play as wolf.
              - FlashFlash/Nakah seems normal/Null by meta.

              Celirra >> FreezinIce is where I'm at.

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #547
                Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                The important points are:

                - You're clear because of blind dying.
                - Mellonxcollie is likely to be town due to 4 green checks on her.
                - FreezinIce vs Celirra could end the game.
                - I insta'd Funnygurl D0 which is an awful play as wolf.
                - FlashFlash/Nakah seems normal/Null by meta.

                Celirra >> FreezinIce is where I'm at.
                The part about Mello is something I missed, good insight
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #548
                  Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                  cel (2) - freezin, ffa
                  freezin (1) - cel
                  not voting: lightknight, wv, mellon, haku

                  Comment

                  • mellonxcollie
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 1304

                    #549
                    Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                    I don't see why Haku would nail his partner like that so I'm not really paranoid about him anymore

                    How does blind dying make WV clear? just because he read him as town?
                    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #550
                      Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                      How does blind dying make WV clear? just because he read him as town?
                      It's a soft clear as FreezinIce explained.

                      It means blind got nightkilled because the wolf thought blind was the Seer.

                      blind's check was WV.

                      Comment

                      • mellonxcollie
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 1304

                        #551
                        Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        It's a soft clear as FreezinIce explained.

                        It means blind got nightkilled because the wolf thought blind was the Seer.

                        blind's check was WV.
                        oh true good point
                        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #552
                          Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                          rip celery

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #553
                            Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            im bad sure but i hope yall dont think im a wolf for it

                            i forgot the game existed

                            doesnt sound like a wolf would do that

                            from what i've been told this is exactly what a wolf would do
                            While we wait for the axe to drop can we take a minute to appreciate the greatness of this quote?
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #554
                              Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                              Heyo sorry I had some things come up today about a job I really need, and I have an important job interview tomorrow that could prove good things for me if I get it

                              aka can't devote a lot to this, oops

                              If you cuties think I'm a wolf then jeez that's all fine and dandy but I still think it's silly in general, and I feel like Freezin's frequent scrambling today is a good sign of that

                              Anyways before I get hit with another wave of sarcasm or angry wording by mr wolfie wolf, I do think it's good to consider a world where it is just a wolf here sending everyone on a wild goose chase.

                              Sorry I couldn't devote a lot to this, but hopefully if nothing else my lynch will clear the air and provide a clean perspective to help solve this game, because it does seem like a lot of people here are very dead-set on just a single idea being pushed by a single individual.
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #555
                                Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                                :shades:

                                Comment

                                Working...