Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lightknight924
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2005
    • 1164

    #286
    Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

    "why couldn't you just take my advice lightnight"

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #287
      Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      You're*
      Actually, "your" was correct there, because "you're acceptance speech" doesn't make sense grammatically.
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #288
        Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

        Originally posted by mellonxcollie
        🤔

        i did. it was celery
        I don't see it.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #289
          Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Celirra
          Actually, "your" was correct there, because "you're acceptance speech" doesn't make sense grammatically.
          Ya your right I'm paranoid now
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #290
            Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Celirra
            Actually, "your" was correct there, because "you're acceptance speech" doesn't make sense grammatically.
            The other your celery.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #291
              Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              The other your celery.
              Maybe I need to sleep or something I'm forgetting my thoughts from 20 secs ago
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #292
                Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                Ya your right I'm paranoid now
                Glad you learned you are lesson
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #293
                  Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  Glad you learned you are lesson
                  NO I WAS RIGHT HOYHOY YOU WERE WRONG MY GRAMMAR IS TERRIBLE
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • mellonxcollie
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 1304

                    #294
                    Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    I don't see it.
                    it was my first post, second line. that was my way of saying it hehe

                    Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                    o hey whats going on in this thread

                    why are we debating delicious green celery? the answer is clear
                    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #295
                      Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      Maybe I need to sleep or something I'm forgetting my thoughts from 20 secs ago
                      does this mean you're sticking with lk

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #296
                        Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                        it was my first post, second line. that was my way of saying it hehe
                        That is soooooo uuuugggggghhhhhhhh

                        But I'll accept it for now.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #297
                          Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                          does this mean you're sticking with lk
                          Maybe, my inner utilitarian is amazed at the economy of the kill. Unlikely to contribute, broke seer cover, and he could just be lying. There's a lot of upside there when my goal is to make it to d1 with seer alive.
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #298
                            Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            Maybe, my inner utilitarian is amazed at the economy of the kill. Unlikely to contribute, broke seer cover, and he could just be lying. There's a lot of upside there when my goal is to make it to d1 with seer alive.
                            Good thing it's D1 right now
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #299
                              Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                              HAKU stop being silent.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #300
                                Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                                Good thing it's D1 right now
                                It's d0 in my book
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...