Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellonxcollie
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Dec 2006
    • 1304

    #406
    Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

    :/
    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #407
      Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

      We need a better word than this guys.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #408
        Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

        Eod*
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #409
          Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

          so heres the problem.

          FFA and nakah are dumb. but they're probably town.

          they've done antitown stuff but that doesn't equal wolf. So assuming their not wolves that's almost 1/3 of towns voting power anchored on me.

          this needs to be said first of all:

          KILL ANYONE WHO SWINGS A LYNCH TOWARDS ME WITH A 3RD VOTE NO QUESTIONS ASKED IF I GET LYNCHED.

          then give the stink eye/seer whoever was saved.

          ANYWAYS that makes insuring we get a hit here very hard because town has less votes to consolidate on a likely wolf. And if it was hard to hit a wolf d0 here its almost impossible to hit one now.
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #410
            Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

            funnygurl

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #411
              Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              Please explain why you'd rather have Nakah alive that me

              I will be receptive to your no doubt well reasoned argument, one that takes the benefits and merits of each side into account, giving a detailed breakdown of the oppertunity cost involved with keeping us alive and comparing them.

              No doubt you will also supply a well reasoned list of things you've found about my obviously anti town playstyle as well as a methodology for dealing with life after my flip and the obvious stagnation that will result from culling me (the most prolific poster) as well as the night kill which will be a compromise between killing activity and seer hunting.

              I'm looking forward to it

              I'm really glad you genuinely care about my incoming reasoning and think I'm a top-notch guy, thanks for being swell!

              Given you've no doubt put a lot of thought into your reasoning, I'll be simple when I level with you to spare you a ton of further thought: I would rather lynch someone who's a bit wary to me than someone who fits the reasoning behind your lynch. I see the merit in what you think, for what it's worth, and I can respect playing for the lategame, but I still would rather just clear a potential wolf off the board instead.

              If you can choose a target who fits both bills, then that'd be swell. Nakah is very towny to me, and I don't want to lynch a town who isn't even suspicious.
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • mellonxcollie
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Dec 2006
                • 1304

                #412
                Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                haku plz thoughts

                it'd be real nice if funnygurl was here
                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #413
                  Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I'm really glad you genuinely care about my incoming reasoning and think I'm a top-notch guy, thanks for being swell!

                  Given you've no doubt put a lot of thought into your reasoning, I'll be simple when I level with you to spare you a ton of further thought: I would rather lynch someone who's a bit wary to me than someone who fits the reasoning behind your lynch. I see the merit in what you think, for what it's worth, and I can respect playing for the lategame, but I still would rather just clear a potential wolf off the board instead.

                  If you can choose a target who fits both bills, then that'd be swell. Nakah is very towny to me, and I don't want to lynch a town who isn't even suspicious.
                  Why is nakah towny

                  why am I wolfy

                  explain now
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #414
                    Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                    before I run a train on you and call it an accident
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #415
                      Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                      this eod is a meme
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #416
                        Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                        this is a time to not be under the radar

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #417
                          Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                          haku plz thoughts

                          it'd be real nice if funnygurl was here
                          I don't have any solid thoughts for this phase. I'd prefer if you don't rely on me for reads including if I flip.

                          I am fine with a FreezinIce lynch.

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #418
                            Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                            lol whoops and i was about to sleep too
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • mellonxcollie
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 1304

                              #419
                              Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                              nakah is towny to me because he makes zero sense at all which is usually how he seems to play as town. he is more calculated as a wolf and more random as town imo

                              you are wolfy because you seem to be ready to jump on any lynch, mostly
                              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                              Comment

                              • mellonxcollie
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 1304

                                #420
                                Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I don't have any solid thoughts for this phase. I'd prefer if you don't rely on me for reads including if I flip.

                                I am fine with a FreezinIce lynch.
                                I'm not relying on you for reads. I want to hear your reads because I'm not sure how to read you as town or wolf for myself
                                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                                Comment

                                Working...