Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lightknight924
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2005
    • 1164

    #526
    Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

    Also I thought there was a point where FFA said he checked Raeko in the night, and then I thought Freezin was saying he was green checking FFA and called him town?

    Do we have a wolf between Celirra FFA and Freezin?

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #527
      Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Lightknight924
      Also I thought there was a point where FFA said he checked Raeko in the night, and then I thought Freezin was saying he was green checking FFA and called him town?

      Do we have a wolf between Celirra FFA and Freezin?
      Could you please just read the whole thread

      It's not even long

      Or just read my posts. All of them.

      Then you'll really know why I was upset with you yesterday
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #528
        Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Lightknight924
        I'm feeling real shady about freezin's erractic posting since the day started. Once Celirra put pressure on him he came back firing hard and hasn't really stopped since, and he's flip flopping his suspicions like he's trying to draw us towards somewhere or away from somewhere or w/e idk but it's leaving me feeling preettyyy uncomfortable at the moment.
        Once again. Read the thread.

        I was at cel yesterday but had to vote funny to self pres. Which was fortuitous to be sure.

        I'm putting pressure on cel not the other way around.

        And I'm not flip floping, it's extremely easy to see my progression but here's my suspicion tier list:


        Cel>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nakah>>>>>>>>>>WV > haku = nello

        Cel is so far above everyone else and even at your tier it's almost tinfoiling. Anything below you is conspiracy theory tier and almost deleterious to speculate about.
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #529
          Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

          Haku is on same tier as my green check. That's how confident I am he's town here
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #530
            Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

            Wait I'm a moron.

            WV was blinds green check which means he's mechanically soft cleared.

            Game just got even easier for you conspiracy theorists who thought WV was suspicious at all.
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • Lightknight924
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2005
              • 1164

              #531
              Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

              I read the read again, I see what you're saying freezin. That's why Im not coming out with a vote yet, because I want to hear more from Celirra. It's possible Freezin was left alive so that he'd take a lot of heat today and get lynched.

              I thought Haku's immediate vote for Celirra day 0 was a little early, so he's not def green checked for me, but he's not standing out wolfy either.

              Waiting to hear more...

              Comment

              • Lightknight924
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2005
                • 1164

                #532
                Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                read the thread*

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #533
                  Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Lightknight924
                  I read the read again, I see what you're saying freezin. That's why Im not coming out with a vote yet, because I want to hear more from Celirra. It's possible Freezin was left alive so that he'd take a lot of heat today and get lynched.

                  I thought Haku's immediate vote for Celirra day 0 was a little early, so he's not def green checked for me, but he's not standing out wolfy either.

                  Waiting to hear more...
                  Glad to hear it.

                  So you understand now why everyone is leaving checks like they are the seer, and why I was annoyed that you didn't.

                  Just in case and because more relevant info couldn't hurt, let me requote my post on it. It will also explain why WV is clear for me now.

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  Info for the masses: iirc optimal play has seer claiming tomorrow. Either they have a wolf and green check or 3 confirmed towns going into d1 which is powerful in a setup with so little people. Which is why it's pivotal for wolves to hit seer tonight.

                  And the power of leaving green checks should be obvious: dissemination of information with no real drawbacks. Because wolves win rate plummets the longer the seer is left alive, they are almost mechanically forced into seer hunting, which soft clears the green check of the night kill. Why? This calls for a bit of critical thinking.

                  If you were a wolf, your goal with the night kill would be to hit the seer. You make the kill on x player because you think they are the seer. Someone who leaves a green check on a wolf cannot be the seer, and therefore would not be the night kill. So by association, the night kill would be on a player who in the eyes of the wolves is the seer, and therefore that players green check would always be on a human.

                  Is this always the case? Of course not. But killing a human who has a green check on a wolf to make a wild look better is objectively worse for the wolves than seer hunting, and almost always not worth it in the long run.

                  Now you know the power of hypocop, the meta behind it, and how much you not buying in or at least staying silent until you understood the logistics behind it has potentially messed it up.

                  Btw normally I wouldn't explain this and I'm not doing this for cred, I legitimately want you to understand the situation (as well as anyone else not aware of it)
                  It makes no sense for haku to kill his partner at eod when he could have killed me and faced almost no repercussions. Is it possible? Yes. A lot of things in life are possible. It's not worth considering before I deal with cel however.
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #534
                    Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                    in the event that cel gets lynched and flips town what then? would you go for nakah next?

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #535
                      Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Lightknight924
                      Also I thought there was a point where FFA said he checked Raeko in the night, and then I thought Freezin was saying he was green checking FFA and called him town?

                      Do we have a wolf between Celirra FFA and Freezin?
                      i would add haku in there as well but those would be who i would say

                      celery
                      ffa/haku
                      freezin

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #536
                        Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                        in the event that cel gets lynched and flips town what then? would you go for nakah next?
                        I think projecting lynches into the following days is a wolf strat but to humor you:

                        The night kill would matter a lot
                        Possible seer claims would factor as well

                        But as I am now Nakah would probably be where I start because I still have no reason not to think the last wolf was on my wagon yesterday
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #537
                          Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          I think projecting lynches into the following days is a wolf strat but to humor you:

                          The night kill would matter a lot
                          Possible seer claims would factor as well

                          But as I am now Nakah would probably be where I start because I still have no reason not to think the last wolf was on my wagon yesterday
                          alright yeah fair enough

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #538
                            Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                            Cel, this is the part where I'd offer to spare you if you sold out your partner. But she's already dead.

                            Whoops.

                            Come on out and play cel, might as well go down fighting
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #539
                              Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                              Raeko are you still feeling paranoid about haku or did this day change your opinion on him?

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #540
                                Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                                so we got haku freezin and myself here

                                Comment

                                Working...