Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #316
    Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

    Originally posted by blindreper1179
    HAKU stop being silent.
    Hi, you're voting my green check.

    My green check is lazy tho.

    rip.

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #317
      Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

      So who wants to kill lk with me
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #318
        Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        So who wants to kill lk with me
        If you're sure we're hitting human, that's kind of a waste of a lynch. Despite his lack of presence and helpfullness here, I'd rather lynch a potential wolf.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #319
          Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

          even if it makes sense i'm not sure i want to put my egg in that basket yet

          Comment

          • mellonxcollie
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Dec 2006
            • 1304

            #320
            Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            So who wants to kill lk with me
            why do you want to kill him so badly over anyone else?
            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #321
              Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

              I thought this was a
              game. This is slow as molasses.
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #322
                Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                AND IT'S BROKE FUCK
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #323
                  Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                  what about this one?
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #324
                    Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                    why do you want to kill him so badly over anyone else?
                    Read my posts please
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #325
                      Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                      that works
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #326
                        Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        I thought this was a
                        game. This is slow as molasses.
                        I can't do everything. I'm tired from 8 hours at work
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #327
                          Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          I can't do everything. I'm tired from 8 hours at work
                          It's not you, it's almost everyone else. It's ok.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • mellonxcollie
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 1304

                            #328
                            Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            Read my posts please
                            I've read them and I'd still like you to answer my question. Why is he a better choice than Flash flash? why do you think getting him out of the way is better than trying to hit a wolf?
                            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                            Comment

                            • flashflash account
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2017
                              • 567

                              #329
                              Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                              Freezin

                              I'M TOWN AGAIN
                              WHODA THUNK
                              aka mikey

                              -----

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                              Originally posted by QueenAshy
                              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                              Comment

                              • mellonxcollie
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 1304

                                #330
                                Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                                o hai there
                                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                                Comment

                                Working...