Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #121
    Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    If you don't like me I'm probably town
    If you don't like me, we're D0.

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #122
      Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

      Just sayin.

      Also I'm expecting a lot from my green checks because I value your opinion more than others since your human. So if I keep pinging you for your opinions and challenging you mello don't get mad pls
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #123
        Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        If you don't like me, we're D0.
        Hey I've townleaned you plenty of times d0 don't come at me with that bullshit
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #124
          Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          Hey I've townleaned you plenty of times d0 don't come at me with that bullshit
          I don't want you to town lean me early this game.

          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #125
            Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

            Haku do u want 2 win????

            You have a somewhat developed read list. You planning on refining it and checking it against public sentiment or you gonna hide and go with whatever becomes consensus like a wolf?
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #126
              Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              Haku do u want 2 win????

              You have a somewhat developed read list. You planning on refining it and checking it against public sentiment or you gonna hide and go with whatever becomes consensus like a wolf?
              I don't want you to depend on me for D0 at this point. I do not have answers.

              I am a wolf btw.

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #127
                Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I don't want you to town lean me early this game.
                Derp

                I'm not going to town lean you early unless I make an amazing read on you.

                Which ha's happened every time I've townleaned you early in the past.

                Guess what, this isn't one of those times! It's exactly what you wanted! Why are u so mad ;x;.

                Don't you want to play the game?
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #128
                  Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                  You have solved me FreezinIce. Let's contemplate your victory.

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #129
                    Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                    well this is turning out to be an easy game

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #130
                      Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      This doesn't do anything for me.

                      I know you can play better, I've seen it before. So do it
                      you're saying this d0. i usually shit post until at least d1

                      nice meta
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #131
                        Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I don't want you to depend on me for D0 at this point. I do not have answers.

                        I am a wolf btw.
                        Da fuq I'm not depending on you for anything. The only thing I'm depending on you for us info for me to develop my read on you.

                        Are we reading the same sentences?
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #132
                          Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          You have solved me FreezinIce. Let's contemplate your victory.
                          Yo I'm not cha boi mml

                          Nice meme tho
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #133
                            Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                            hey blind what are your thoughts on all of this
                            Alright so,

                            I disagree with you on freezin saying it isn't playing the same. I see why you said it's not, but besides that I think he is. It's not a bad thing to be less hurtful. I even need to learn on that tbh. I feel he's town as of right now.

                            WV- I feel you're town. You're going pretty natural post wise, and development wise. Going in the right direction, asking the right questions, etc. Don't stop though.

                            Haku- I feel he's trying to be distant for not the same reason as last time, but using last time as an example so we don't jump on him. But freezin is anyways, so we'll find out. Null.

                            Raeko- Like I said, I can never tell with her, my next check. Without it I'd go null obv.

                            Light/flashflash- fuck you guys wtf.

                            Funny- She's being her usual self which isn't alignment indicative, I need to see more from her. null. I fun voted her at the start, and I don't mind it there right now tbh, hopefully that makes her put work in this game.

                            Celery- I feel the confusion about everyone esp me, calling out seer as genuine. Also freezin, I get he fucked up and it's one less person the wolves have to guess on, but it is exactly that. Just one. We still have 6 people they have to guess from. We should be ok, hopefully.

                            Anything else WV?
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #134
                              Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                              Literally your meme make no sense because I'm not claiming to have solved you at all.

                              Pls dude
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #135
                                Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                Literally your meme make no sense because I'm not claiming to have solved you at all.

                                Pls dude
                                I'm giving you material to read me.

                                pls.

                                Comment

                                Working...