Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #481
    Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

    Vote pattern before the final wagon seems to attempt to frame me by bussing theory. @ Funny sitting a vote on me all phase

    I had to break seer cover to insta her and I could have easily voted FreezinIce here.

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    freezin are you a wolf want me to switch my vote somewhere
    This is either a setup to get Freezin in trouble this phase or it's a wolf talking to partner imo.

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #482
      Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

      7 players left.

      5 VT - 1 Seer - 1 Wolf

      Seer has green check.
      Seer gets a check.
      Seer become confirmed town if claim.
      If wolf counterclaim, that person will die the next day in a perfect scenario.

      That's 3/7 players solved.

      I think there's enough info on the plate to end this.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #483
        Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

        Well, whoever is still alive and didn't break seer cover, I guess there's the option to say your 2nd check for today.

        I kind of broke Seer cover the moment I voted Funny.

        There's no reason to straight up claim actually.

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #484
          Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

          My second check was blind rip

          Comment

          • flashflash account
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2017
            • 567

            #485
            Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

            wayward seems most likely person to kill blind

            freezin is town, but as soon as I say that he becomes wolf

            wagon read suggests celirra/funny as partners since my green check is on nakah and freezin was self pres

            I checked raeko green last night
            aka mikey

            -----

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

            Originally posted by QueenAshy
            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #486
              Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

              Originally posted by flashflash account
              wayward seems most likely person to kill blind

              freezin is town, but as soon as I say that he becomes wolf

              wagon read suggests celirra/funny as partners since my green check is on nakah and freezin was self pres

              I checked raeko green last night
              I'm pretty much on the same page as you.

              I'm kind of curious as to why wayward would kill blind from your point of view.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #487
                Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                Oh, it's probably this.

                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                My second check was blind rip
                Wayward, why would you check blind ?

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #488
                  Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                  Wait- we're seer covering.

                  That's pointless.

                  -shrugs-

                  Where everyone anyway?

                  Comment

                  • flashflash account
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2017
                    • 567

                    #489
                    Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                    probably at work, I just got home early today
                    aka mikey

                    -----

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                    Originally posted by QueenAshy
                    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                    Comment

                    • mellonxcollie
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 1304

                      #490
                      Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                      I think someone thought blind was actually the seer. My guess is that the wolf is someone relatively new (WV, Cel? maybe flash flash?) or a weird Lightknight move but I checked him green. Freezin is looking kind of sketchy to me after that EOD
                      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #491
                        Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        Oh, it's probably this.



                        Wayward, why would you check blind ?
                        In general the way he was playing. His terrible lying coupled with his random posts that didn't really contribute to anything.

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #492
                          Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                          Sleep into work is an op combo.

                          If I'm the seer then ffa is town

                          Don't expect a wagon breakdown till I get home, not that we really need one atm.

                          Hitting a wolf changes things, don't think it's as important for seer to come out, although they still can.

                          P sure wolf is on my wagon. It's possible that the last wolf hardcore bussed fg but it's not likely.

                          And I also don't think it's likely that the wolf is Nakah or ffa. Cel is the most likely wolf.

                          Held on to his vote till it was clear no other wagons would form to keep his options open.

                          Voted me beginning of the day to try to direct the conversation.

                          Has no real reason to find me suspicious yesterday other than aggressiveness and refused to evaluate other players, ignoring fg completely (lol)

                          cel

                          Also can't even make fun of blind anymore because wolves bit on his obvious fake blue softing. Wp I guess
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #493
                            Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                            I think someone thought blind was actually the seer. My guess is that the wolf is someone relatively new (WV, Cel? maybe flash flash?) or a weird Lightknight move but I checked him green. Freezin is looking kind of sketchy to me after that EOD
                            If the wolf thought blind was the seer then I would reckon they didn't really read the thread and just assumed he was telling the truth based on the first page. The only people who this would apply to ffa and lk.

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #494
                              Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                              In general the way he was playing. His terrible lying coupled with his random posts that didn't really contribute to anything.
                              The check was more to confirm he was town than to confirm he was wolf

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #495
                                Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                For what it's worth, I'm not surprised FG flipped red; that didn't change much.
                                Will re-read from the Blind angle, sure.



                                Self-pres or distancing is reliable at that point; admittedly it does weaken the claim slightly but I don't think it's enough to deter me away from Freezin, given that there are still some possibilities that can explain it.
                                Bad. I realize your wolf but this is still bad

                                You reek of trying to make the journey with the destination already in mind.

                                You're not trying to solve me. You're not trying to find a wolf, you're trying to push a lynch on me because you have to.

                                And do you really think its likely that town was in such a good position last phase that the wolves were the only wagons?

                                I think we dodged a bullet in killing fg.

                                That was a semi-tangent though. You're one dead wolf cel
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...