Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #391
    Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    Nah, I'm just introducing you to UTR Haku.
    alright now whats UTR

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #392
      Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

      Under the Radar.

      lol @ LK/ffa leading a wagon.

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #393
        Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

        That said I really don't want to lynch Freezin either, because I fear that next phases will be dreadfully quiet and uneventful without him.

        Someone propose a better idea, please
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #394
          Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Celirra
          That said I really don't want to lynch Freezin either, because I fear that next phases will be dreadfully quiet and uneventful without him.

          Someone propose a better idea, please
          Ffa
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #395
            Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            Ffa
            ...hm

            Lack of benefit to him being alive + guaranteed to be not-seer I can understand if those are your motives, but does he really come off as suspect to you? Or am I the only one who still mostly wants to try to hang a potential wolf?
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #396
              Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

              fg
              blind
              haku
              lk
              ffa
              celery
              freezn
              raeko
              me

              my list right now. i would prefer to lynch fg over blind because i'm going to take blind at his word

              Comment

              • mellonxcollie
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Dec 2006
                • 1304

                #397
                Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Celirra
                am I the only one who still mostly wants to try to hang a potential wolf?
                nope. I think ffa and nakah are both more likely human that not, and would rather go after someone different
                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #398
                  Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                  idk what I was voting, but it's probably bad.

                  unvote

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #399
                    Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I don't particularly mind the Freezin lynch (see: my gutreads on him), and would prefer to lynch him over the "inactives" (notably Nakah), or over Blindreper (mentioned why earlier) or WV (top town for me). If nothing else I feel like it would clear the air around him for ME at least, and potentially others too assuming he's being legitimately scumread by others.

                    Not going to officially vote yet due to fear of insta though, since he is pretty close at this point. Consider my lack of a vote a vote for him, though.
                    This is the mindset that loses you a game for town.

                    unvote

                    Please explain why you'd rather have Nakah alive that me

                    I will be receptive to your no doubt well reasoned argument, one that takes the benefits and merits of each side into account, giving a detailed breakdown of the oppertunity cost involved with keeping us alive and comparing them.

                    No doubt you will also supply a well reasoned list of things you've found about my obviously anti town playstyle as well as a methodology for dealing with life after my flip and the obvious stagnation that will result from culling me (the most prolific poster) as well as the night kill which will be a compromise between killing activity and seer hunting.

                    I'm looking forward to it
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #400
                      Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                      fg
                      blind
                      haku
                      lk
                      ffa
                      celery
                      freezn
                      raeko
                      me

                      my list right now. i would prefer to lynch fg over blind because i'm going to take blind at his word
                      really bro?

                      And I feel ffa is a hit or else I wouldn't suggest it.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #401
                        Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        really bro?

                        And I feel ffa is a hit or else I wouldn't suggest it.
                        you're really shitty at lying what can i say

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #402
                          Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                          freezin (2) - lightknight, ffa
                          haku (1) - fg
                          ffa (1) - blind
                          unvote: haku, freezin
                          not voting: wv, cel, mellon

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #403
                            Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                            you're really shitty at lying what can i say
                            well, when I'm lying, let me know.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #404
                              Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                              consider that time where I self voted as a gigantic middle finger directed at 2 players (nakah and FFA) who displayed some of the most gutless and lazy twg play ive seen in literally years.

                              then forget about it
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #405
                                Re: Turbo XIV: Fourteen - Game Thread

                                i hope that's not how ffa plays all the time

                                Comment

                                Working...