jTWG IV – Level 4 “Level 4" HUMANS WIN Day 4

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rye_Bread
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2005
    • 83

    #106
    RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

    I am telling you guys right now, that the last few hours have been spent (by dan and ddrruler) convincing everyone to either vote for myself or freak. If you look at all the posts over (which are the ONLY source of any information), you will see that all this crap is based on really nothing at all. It starts with dan pointing a finger at freak83 because he didn't get a "civil response." I strongly disagreed with that. And now I'm just telling you guys to keep an open mind and don't let somebody convince you into bandwagoning, because you'll regret it. Remember it's night 1 and nothing is really out. Making these rash and stupid decisions is definetly detrimental to the Human side, and is definetly good for the wolves. If for nothing else, don't instalynch someone just for that.

    I'm just trying to win for the humans.

    Cheers,
    Ryan

    Comment

    • ddrruler
      FFR Player
      • May 2004
      • 855

      #107
      RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

      Yea but your not human so your lying...so how is that making the humans win?...no wai....you never said you were human!
      Mead is a | ******. |

      Comment

      • eVILPeeR
        FFR Player
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2003
        • 2284

        #108
        RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

        Listen guys, the chances of the people arguing here NOT being a wolf is probably pretty good. I don't see many wolfish attempts here, and if there are any super-obvious ones, it wasn't done because they're a wolf. NOBODY is stupid enough to reveal something like that so easily, and I think everyone is jumping the gun here.

        Snapps is definitely a human.. how could he not be? The wolves aren't about to risk one of themselves to throw us off, especially first night. I'm going off on a limb here, and I don't have much to back up on for this. I'm going to vote for ddrruler. What are my reasons? I honestly have not much to back up on here, like I said.. but I'm not sure, something says he isn't who he is.

        The main role of a wolf is to act like a human and stay hidden. Most people will probably go under the philosophy that if you stay hidden, nobody will notice. ddrruler feels to me that he's trying this.. although, it's just more of a feeling and nothing else. Plus, I don't think we want an instalynch.

        Comment

        • ddrruler
          FFR Player
          • May 2004
          • 855

          #109
          RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

          HAHAHA read last game thats how i act when im a wolf dumbass...
          Mead is a | ******. |

          Comment

          • eVILPeeR
            FFR Player
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2003
            • 2284

            #110
            RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

            I don't think it's such a good idea to come out like that - I'm keeping my vote on you.
            You just pretty much said "I'm a wolf."
            Good job..

            Comment

            • Snapps
              NO DOUBT GET LOUD
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2003
              • 5650

              #111
              RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

              No. ddruler doesn't re-read what he writes. I don't think he understands what he just said sounded extremely stupid.

              ATTENTION I WILL NOT BE ON ALL DAY TOMORROW LIKE I WAS TODAY I WILL BE OUT AT A BAR MITZVAH.

              I am so sorry. So many pages within a few hours. I will really need to catch up tomorrow and come out with some evidence. As for now I will say what I have said again to a few people: My voting for the first day in the JTWGs ive been in are all random, yet educated guess. I do not want to start out with a bad swing in the game.

              Most people who have played a game of J/TWG and win try different techniques in different games. They do this so no reoccurence will happend and it could be a safer way to live. Try to connect that with a person who was in JTWGs. It might help, i'm not sure.

              Comment

              • Rebirth0
                FFR Originalbro
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2003
                • 8751

                #112
                RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                Gamepro17616

                I'm doing like psychic25 does, I came in too late in the game to know anything. So I'm voting myself so I don't take sides with anyone, or get a phantom vote. I'll be MUCH more active on Day 2 if I survive.

                Comment

                • ddrruler
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2004
                  • 855

                  #113
                  RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                  Everyone I realize I may be being very stupid today.....Once the stress is of and im not sick anymore I should be back to normal.
                  Mead is a | ******. |

                  Comment

                  • Lupin_the_3rd
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 2665

                    #114
                    RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                    Freak, that post of mine in no way completely justified my vote. I voted for you because of the way you've been acting. I've never seen you act like this as human. Reaching for ridiculous logic in the beginning of the story is not like you, and I have the feeling that you've been trying to pin evidence onto people. The reason why there appears to be an 'alliance' against you is because I contacted everybody online at that point, and everybody shared the same viewpoints as me. danlewis and I were not 100% on this, and decided to test the waters by voting on you. After changing your vote no less than 4 times in a minutes, I had decided that you had crossed the line. Not only did you react wildly, but gained the whole-hearted support of somebody who claimed snapps was acting wolfish. Now I'm all for alliances, but rye_bread took the votes upon you as personal, and started yelling at us violently (being sure to include the fact that snapps was probably a wolf).

                    The reason you're getting voted instead of ryebread is simply because ryebread did us a favor by screaming wolf. You weren't as easy to determine, but now that we're 90% sure you're a wolf, we're not letting those suspicions go.

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #115
                      RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                      Well crap. That hurts the alliance when the guardianed person is away for the last 12 hours of day 1 >_< But enjoy the Bar Mitzvah. *coughIbetit'sJake'scough*

                      Anyway. It looks like things slowed down after I left. We've still got some time to work with, and I don't want an insta. danceguy for now, but will most likely change before day 1 ends.

                      Anyway, my thoughts on the matter. Of course, I can't speak for Dan, but this is what it looks like to me. Dan looked at Freak's first few posts, and he thinks he's acting a bit unusual. So he uses the accuse them just to see a reaction technique, and Freak acts in a way Dan thinks wolfish. I'm pretty sure it didn't start with your vote for Lupin, Freak.

                      There's something wrong here. I'm assuming you just typo'd, but I'm not quite sure.
                      "Don't spout all this evidence bull**** when it's day one. The seer will prove us right"
                      Since when? I thought it was the psychic you wanted to prove you human after you got lynched. On that topic, here's something I've been wanting to say for a while. You really can't say US. HAs with no foundation are just too risky, as proven last game. On top of that, say we end up lynching Freak and the psychic says he came up human, that doesn't prove Rye Bread human, that just helps his case.

                      Well, due to Snapps being gone today, we're in a bit of a sticky position. We'll have to hold out on the alliance for now.

                      Comment

                      • Freak83
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 3281

                        #116
                        Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day

                        Originally posted by Lupin_the_3rd
                        Freak, that post of mine in no way completely justified my vote. I voted for you because of the way you've been acting. I've never seen you act like this as human. Reaching for ridiculous logic in the beginning of the story is not like you, and I have the feeling that you've been trying to pin evidence onto people. The reason why there appears to be an 'alliance' against you is because I contacted everybody online at that point, and everybody shared the same viewpoints as me. danlewis and I were not 100% on this, and decided to test the waters by voting on you. After changing your vote no less than 4 times in a minutes, I had decided that you had crossed the line. Not only did you react wildly, but gained the whole-hearted support of somebody who claimed snapps was acting wolfish. Now I'm all for alliances, but rye_bread took the votes upon you as personal, and started yelling at us violently (being sure to include the fact that snapps was probably a wolf).

                        The reason you're getting voted instead of ryebread is simply because ryebread did us a favor by screaming wolf. You weren't as easy to determine, but now that we're 90% sure you're a wolf, we're not letting those suspicions go.
                        90% sure? lol you're going to be surprised when you hear from the psychic. Since it's jTWG I figured I would just try something different. Obviously you guys don't it when people try something different. If I were a wolf I wouldn't have done anything differently because then I would have wanted to blend in.

                        Comment

                        • Lupin_the_3rd
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 2665

                          #117
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog”

                          I am telling you guys right now, that the last few hours have been spent (by dan and ddrruler) convincing everyone to either vote for myself or freak.
                          I think its time you've stopped spewing bullshit, ryebread. Both you and freak have incriminated yourselves. I thought freak was acting weird to begin with. Then Danlewis makes a post about this weirdness and I'm like, "oh, maybe it's not just my imagination." I ask for ddrruler's opinion on freak, and he thinks Freak is acting weird, but not enough to prove he was a wolf. Snapps had the same opinion as I did as Freak (basically, I was talking to everyone online about it except ryebread and freak).

                          Danlewis then decides that he's going to test out the waters by putting a vote on Freak, knowing very well he could be human. Snapps does the same on his own volition, and not even realizing danlewis was voting for him.

                          Then everything blew up, and I realized Freak must be a wolf. He went into ultra alert mode and started getting really defensive, then evolving into a state of apathy. He went on a ridiculous posting spree, and now he's back in defensive mode. In the midst of this, my doubts on his wolfishness were cleared up, and the way ryebread defended him with ridiculous theories made it all the more convincing.

                          To those who haven't read the last 4 pages, do so. You'll realize why everyone voted Freak if you do so. This was not a bandwagon to the extent that Freak basically incriminated himself. I've never seen him act this way at all during a jTWG, and guess what, he's also never been a wolf.

                          Comment

                          • Freak83
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 3281

                            #118
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog”

                            Actually I'm a wolf in another TWG and I act nothing like this. If I live I highly suggest you seer me for proof. If not, well the Psychic can prove me right.

                            Comment

                            • Freak83
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2003
                              • 3281

                              #119
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog”

                              By the way. Nice logic lupin, too bad it's wrong.

                              To the Psychic: The two people most bent on getting me lynched based on a few early posts and AIM convo's are Lupin and daniel_lewis20. Keep an eye on 'em when I'm gone. By that point you'll know I wasn't the one lieing.

                              Comment

                              • Lupin_the_3rd
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 2665

                                #120
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog”

                                By the way. Nice logic lupin, too bad it's wrong.
                                yet you fail to point out any flaws.

                                To the Psychic: The two people most bent on getting me lynched based on a few early posts and AIM convo's are Lupin and daniel_lewis20. Keep an eye on 'em when I'm gone. By that point you'll know I wasn't the one lieing.
                                At this point in time, I seriously doubt you're human, but if you are, you sure as hell aren't doing a good job of proving your innocence.

                                Comment

                                Working...