jTWG IV – Level 4 “Level 4" HUMANS WIN Day 4

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Snapps
    NO DOUBT GET LOUD
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2003
    • 5650

    #61
    RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

    So far the evidence is blan to me. I won't accuse of anyone so far.

    Also guys you can't automatically state that inactivity will mean wolf. A wolf can be anyone. Just a hint.

    Comment

    • bullettime90
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2005
      • 12

      #62
      RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

      snapps, I hope you realize that that last post does make you look wolfish, but I don't believe you are.

      Comment

      • Snapps
        NO DOUBT GET LOUD
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2003
        • 5650

        #63
        RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

        bullettime90, I hope you realize that I am 100% human. Read the beginning and if you don't understand why think about it.

        Comment

        • slackygorgeking
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2005
          • 223

          #64
          RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

          Lupins knowledge is sound on the inactives. I agree with it totally. I have been saying (thinking) along the lines the whole time of my jtwg career.
          rsr2

          MONKEY is a nub

          Comment

          • Lupin_the_3rd
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 2665

            #65
            Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

            Originally posted by bullettime90
            snapps, I hope you realize that that last post does make you look wolfish, but I don't believe you are.
            what the hell...

            Due to your inactivity, I can't tell whether you're even joking or not.

            Comment

            • daniel_lewis20
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2005
              • 178

              #66
              RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

              Ok, as of right now because of his weird (possibly wolfish) behaviour, I'm going to vote for Freak83. But I'm only voting for him because he won't respond to anyone civilly. Please give him the opportunity to respond to the allegations and know that my vote can change.

              Comment

              • Snapps
                NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2003
                • 5650

                #67
                RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                Freak83

                I feel he is being a bit jumpy, not a ton of evidence, but a vote to see where this goes.

                Comment

                • daniel_lewis20
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 178

                  #68
                  RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                  Freak, please defend yourself, I have a bad feeling about this

                  Comment

                  • Rye_Bread
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 83

                    #69
                    RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                    Daniel I'm not even going to bother saying it again. That's a whole lot of crap that could easily be based on the fact that he is pissed off at you - which seems to be a common occurence in this game. Once again, let me say this. POINTING FINGERS AT PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY ARE POINTING FINGERS IS POINTLESS. How about you wait till someone dies, then go back and check their motivations. Or find some proof, or any evidence. not this bullshit.

                    Cheers,
                    Ryan

                    Comment

                    • Freak83
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2003
                      • 3281

                      #70
                      RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                      sigh, the wolves probably love me right now taking all this attention to myself. Well vote me off if you feel you must. The good thing is that I don't have a role, so when the Psychic hears that I was a human then my name will be cleared. If you're going to lynch a human round one then at least it won't be one with a role if it's me.

                      Anyway, I'm not a wolf. I try to find anything suspicious about anyone and point it out. Since there's no point in hiding this part, I decided I would temporarly vote lupin to see who would side with him. ddrruler did. I don't know if he's a wolf but I just wanted to see who would defend him. Like I said, right now I was voting Gamepro just because I had to vote for someone and I just chose him at random.

                      Yay for pointing fingers, I guess I'll change to rsr2 for the whole being inactive thing. That seems to be a popular majority right now. (Gasp I changed my vote again, better lynch me)

                      Comment

                      • ddrruler
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2004
                        • 855

                        #71
                        RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                        Freak sarcasm doesn't help you out and I would side with lupin so?....he is the best player in jtwg right now...I wouldn't let him get lynch'd
                        Mead is a | ******. |

                        Comment

                        • Freak83
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2003
                          • 3281

                          #72
                          RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                          Could be a great human or a great wolf. Who knows? Not me. (could be a great choice to Seer if you haven't done so already whover you are)

                          Comment

                          • Rye_Bread
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 83

                            #73
                            RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                            Wow Snapps that was INCREDIBLY suspicious. It's a bullshit bandwagon started by one man, and you jump on it? See where it goes??? Are you people illogical morons? BY VOTING, it is the same thing as condemning someone to death (you must assume that you are the judge). IT MEANS that if it were your choice that person would be LYNCHED. Don't just "see where it goes"!! That's practically saying you want to see how voting for someone will influence others to pull out crap on the accused.

                            Daniel you are just doing what you did last game (moronic crap based on the fact that people don't like you), so i don't suspect you as a wolf. BUT SNAPPS. What the hell are you doing? And after you know all the special roles on top of it? The fact that you haven't taken any steps to using the information you acquired is suspicious. Why don't you at least tell us if you've received it.

                            Snapps, because of your silence after such a pivotal moment, and then hopping on a ridiculous band wagon, I strongly begin to believe that there was a pre night1 alliance with a wolf and guardian in it, who convinced someone to protect Snapps, while his wolf friends killed him knowing he would be protected, as probably the best feint move of all time - letting snapps (one of the wolves) know all the special roles. That would be an excellent ploy. I think it's a possibility, but i'm not sure. SO

                            I'M NOT GOING TO VOTE (I don't want to "see where it goes")

                            Cheers,
                            Ryan

                            Comment

                            • daniel_lewis20
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 178

                              #74
                              RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                              You know what, I reaffirm my vote to Freak83. You just have to continue with your rotten attitude and start accusing random people. And Rye, you are also looking very suspicious and I wouldn't be surprised if you were lynched in the future. And further more to Rye, I'm not the one who's going to have a problem staying alive this game, just remember that wolf

                              Comment

                              • Freak83
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2003
                                • 3281

                                #75
                                RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                                You're annoying me... Accusing me for no reason. I change my vote to daniel_lewis20. (lol I changed it again, let's see how long I can keep this up)

                                Comment

                                Working...