jTWG IV – Level 4 “Level 4" HUMANS WIN Day 4

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Freak83
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2003
    • 3281

    #121
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog”

    "yet you fail to point out any flaws. "

    There are none. Everything is true except the part about me being a wolf.

    "At this point in time, I seriously doubt you're human, but if you are, you sure as hell aren't doing a good job of proving your innocence."

    There's a method to my madness, there always is. I just can't say what it is yet
    It'll either have to wait until Day Two or Postgame, whichever comes first for me.

    Comment

    • Rye_Bread
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2005
      • 83

      #122
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog”

      Look wolves don't act! Unless you are a totally moronic player, you are not going to "act" any differently whether your a wolf or not! It's so stupid to read a post and be like "this is how a wolf acts." Look at motivations and logic, not how they "act." Maybe if you were playing mafia in real life and someone asked you if you were a wolf and then you s******ed that would be a form of guilt. But on the computer forums that kind of stuff just doesn't happen. Everyone regulates their posts unless their totally stupid. So stop pretending that you have a plethora of evidence. No one does.

      But what i said about the slim chance that Snapps or the gaurdian was convinced to protect snapps. And the same person who did the convincing was also a wolf who got the other wolfs to vote him, therefore creating a wolf or person in an alliance with a wolf who knows all the special roles. That is a great move

      Comment

      • Lupin_the_3rd
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 2665

        #123
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog”

        First off, no guardian will come out night one, ever. There is absolutely no need, and doing so makes him extremely vulnerable due to the fact that he can't guard himself. Secondly, it would require a massive amount of coordination, and reason behind snapps being guardianed. Even if the guardian comes out, you have to persuade him to guard you in some way.

        According to Snapps, there is only one seer contacting him, so I assume that there is no fake "I'm the seer, protect me" crap. Therefore, this guarding was purely coincidental, and trying to put blame on snapps is ludicrous.

        stop pretending that you have a plethora of evidence. No one does.
        Care to reread the thread? We posted plenty.

        Comment

        • ddrruler
          FFR Player
          • May 2004
          • 855

          #124
          Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fo

          Originally posted by Rye_Bread
          But what i said about the slim chance that Snapps or the gaurdian was convinced to protect snapps. And the same person who did the convincing was also a wolf who got the other wolfs to vote him, therefore creating a wolf or person in an alliance with a wolf who knows all the special roles. That is a great move
          Only one problem with that though if that did happen then the wolfs would try to wolf the guardian not snapps so thats the only problem I see with that logic plus the unlikly chance that would happen...
          Mead is a | ******. |

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #125
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse o

            Rye, there is NO chance that Snapps is a wolf. NONE. The guardian would not reveal themselves to anyone on night 1, period. The wolves would not risk that. And especially would not risk Snapps, of all people.

            I know this is kind of an odd vote, but day 1 is winding down and I'd like to make a real vote. Rye_Bread, for trying too hard to protect Freak and trying to do it with ridiculous theories and lots of insults.

            Comment

            • psychic25
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 367

              #126
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse o

              Hey everyone, look at this:

              Originally posted by Freak83
              Just before I made this post dan said:

              Originally posted by daniel_lewis20
              You know what, I reaffirm my vote to Freak83. You just have to continue with your rotten attitude and start accusing random people. And Rye, you are also looking very suspicious and I wouldn't be surprised if you were lynched in the future. And further more to Rye, I'm not the one who's going to have a problem staying alive this game, just remember that wolf
              Then me:

              Originally posted by Freak83
              You're annoying me... Accusing me for no reason. I change my vote to daniel_lewis20. (lol I changed it again, let's see how long I can keep this up)
              The next thing dan says:

              Originally posted by daniel_lewis20
              wow freak, what a WOLFish thing to do, come right out and change your vote to the one person who was trying to help you out. Smart...yet stupid at the same time.
              Saying I am now voting for Dan, the one person who was protecting me? I don't know how he figured that since he just reassured his vote on me.
              As far as I can figure, NOBODY else noticed this, because nobody else mentioned it. BTW, if you want to look, it's on the bottom of page 5 and the top of page 6.

              I believe that daniel_lewis20 is a wolf. He finds evidence that makes Freak look wolfish, and then jumps all over it.

              I would do this, too, but then he also completely ignores Freak's attempts to defend himself. He is trying to launch a massive tirade against Freak by making up evidence (the last quote in the quote above), and he is trying to take as many shots at Freak as he can. Has anybody noticed that most, if not all, of Freak's posts are met by "stfu wolf"? Nobody's even trying to take his side- except for Rye.

              When a wolf sees that a bandwagon is going to work, he does everything in his power to make it work. If you'll take a look, at the beginning of the bandwagon, he said:

              Originally posted by daniel_lewis20
              Freak, please defend yourself, I have a bad feeling about this
              Testing to see if the bandwagon will work. He asks for rebuttal, but then ignores it. When he sees that people suspect Freak, he throws himself into this bandwagon.

              Daniel, I would like to see your response to this.

              EDIT: quote tag issues

              Comment

              • Spheroid
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2005
                • 412

                #127
                Spheroid's Voting Guide (9 votes to installynch):

                1. Freak (4) -- dan_lewis, Snapps, Lupin, ddrruler
                2. rsr2 (3) -- bullettime, slacky, Freak
                3. dan_lewis (2) -- Rye_Bread, psychic
                4. Rye_Bread (2) -- akorn, danceguy
                5. ddrruler (1) -- eVILPeeR
                6. Gamepro (1) -- Gamepro
                G-Bin Press Issue 4
                G-Bin Press Issue 3
                G-Bin Press Issue 2
                G-Bin Press Issue 1

                Comment

                • bullettime90
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 12

                  #128
                  one problem with that spheroid- ddrruler is posted twice

                  Comment

                  • ddrruler
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2004
                    • 855

                    #129
                    yea i voted and i have a vote on me...
                    Mead is a | ******. |

                    Comment

                    • bullettime90
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 12

                      #130
                      no, no
                      you were up there for voting for two different people
                      he edited it already

                      Comment

                      • Freak83
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 3281

                        #131
                        Changing my vote to daniel_lewis20. This will probably be my last change for the day unless I have some incredibly good reason to change it again. Now I feel I'm voting someone who's actually a wolf.

                        Comment

                        • daniel_lewis20
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 178

                          #132
                          Ok, to answer you post Psychic. I posted the convo I had with Freak because of my own suspicions that he was acting weird. Then I got advice that I should vote for him to see how he would react, even when I didn't want to. Then when he went on a complete defense and blamed me then voted for me without any evidence, that's what reaffirmed my vote. And the reason why no one is taking his side is because he's spitting in the face of everyone who's trying to help him, including me.

                          Comment

                          • Freak83
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 3281

                            #133
                            The Wolf Theory (Not going down without a fight )
                            Night One the wolves manage to get in touch with the Guardian. How is completely unknown. The possibilities are limitless. They convince the Guardian to vote for Snapps, as he is a good player and is likely to be wolfed. Little does the Guardian know he is being convinced to Guard Snapps by other wolves. The wolves vote to kill their own Wolf Snapps, and he is guarded. Snapps finds out the roles of the Guardian, Seer, and Psychic.

                            Originally posted by psychic25
                            Snapps is alive.

                            ALL SPECIAL ROLES, IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO ALREADY, CONTACT SNAPPS AND TELL HIM YOUR ROLE. HE IS A GUARANTEED HUMAN.

                            And as for the possibility that he is a wolf killed by his own team, I HIGHLY doubt it. I doubt that the wolf team would risk killing Snapps in order to throw people off (especially because there's no reason to divert people's attention).
                            In the morning everyone wakes up and sees that someone has been guarded on night one. A completely unbelievable thing, it is the first successful guard on jTWG and it has happened on the very first night. What are the chances? Not very good, unless it was planned out. And even having it planned out looks so completely unbelievable to everyone. As lupin has stated:

                            Originally posted by jTWG Chat
                            Legat0bluesummrs: but thats a different story
                            Legat0bluesummrs: a guardian has no protection
                            P337 teh 1337: But that was to the person you seer'd
                            Legat0bluesummrs: a seer can come out and say "guard me"
                            Legat0bluesummrs: the thought of snapps being a wolf is just ridiculous
                            Legat0bluesummrs: the coordination would not have been possible
                            It’s the absolute perfect strategy. It’s too good to be true for the wolves if it works, and it’s too unbelievable to be planned out for everyone who is watching.

                            Wolf #1: Lupin_the_3rd
                            Absolutely genius. He was most likely the person to plot all of this, and he’s also in the perfect position to deny this and dismiss it as a possibility. Being an experienced TWG player there’s no reason for anyone to disagree with him. Hell, people will defend him just because they want an experienced player in. After I voted for him:

                            Originally posted by ddrruler
                            Freak thats worse than my plan...and WTF trying to of the strongest player this early in the game thats very stupid if you have read any twgs...my vote will probley be changed very soon so it is useful
                            To anyone who believes lupin (pretty much everyone) they wouldn’t even begin to see him as a wolf. Everything he says just tends to make too much sense. A bandwagon begins to form on me, a small one. Based on the evidence that dan provided I believe.

                            Originally posted by daniel_lewis20
                            Ok, as of right now because of his weird (possibly wolfish) behaviour, I'm going to vote for Freak83. But I'm only voting for him because he won't respond to anyone civilly. Please give him the opportunity to respond to the allegations and know that my vote can change.
                            I’m such a bad person, not responding civilly.

                            When I did bring this theory up in the chat…

                            Originally posted by jTWG Chat
                            Real Freak83: unless this is what happened and you're a wolf dismissing this possibility altogether
                            AkornPT: so
                            AkornPT: O_o
                            P337 teh 1337: Freak
                            Real Freak83: just saying
                            Legat0bluesummrs: you're making accusations against me?
                            So defensive isn’t he? Almost trying to put fear into anyone who dares to come anywhere near accusing him.

                            He also wrote in the chat some stuff here. Now think about it from the viewpoint of him being a wolf. He’d be reassuring that this theory can no way be true. When in fact, yes, yes it can. And lupin being such a talented player would be the one most likely to think of it and carry it out.

                            Originally posted by jTWG Chat
                            AkornPT: so
                            AkornPT: snapps is human xD
                            Gamepro17616: Was anyone asking to guard snapps?
                            P337 teh 1337: Yeah
                            Legat0bluesummrs: losing a wolf that early is not worth it
                            P337 teh 1337: no
                            Gamepro17616: Who
                            Real Freak83: not if they knew he would be guarded
                            P337 teh 1337: I said no
                            Gamepro17616: Oh
                            P337 teh 1337: How would they know?
                            Legat0bluesummrs: the guardian doesnt come out, freak
                            Real Freak83: i don't know
                            bullettime90 has entered the room.
                            Legat0bluesummrs: not day one
                            Real Freak83: i'm not saying he did
                            P337 teh 1337: not night one either
                            P337 teh 1337: Well
                            bullettime90: whoever invited me thx
                            Gamepro17616: heh
                            spheroiddice: me!
                            Legat0bluesummrs: so that means if the guardian doesnt come out, then the wolves would never wolf another wolf
                            Now this right here, oh this is my favourite part. Here Lupin literally tells people not to think so hard, heaven forbid they stop and consider him being a wolf.

                            Originally posted by jTWG Chat
                            Legat0bluesummrs: stop looking at this so in depth
                            Gamepro17616: I know that
                            AkornPT: and does he reveal who he'll protect?
                            Legat0bluesummrs: this is jTWG
                            P337 teh 1337: No
                            Legat0bluesummrs: and people in TWG wouldnt dare go near it
                            Most likely they wouldn’t go anywhere near it because it wouldn’t work in there. In TWG the Guardian would absolutely not reveal themselves to anyone Night One. In jTWG, who knows. They might.

                            Wolf #2: daniel_lewis20
                            Ah dan. My friend, and the one who originally suggested I could be a wolf. I’ll keep this short. Let’s start by showing a conversation with Psychic25.

                            Originally posted by Psychic25 & Me
                            ilseruus: hey, this is psychic25, got time for TWG at ffr?
                            Real Freak83: ok
                            ilseruus: all right
                            ilseruus: right now
                            ilseruus: i don't have much suspicion of you
                            Real Freak83: at least that's one person =/
                            ilseruus: i don't know how you acted previously, and i doubt you would be so stupid as to change it if you were a wolf
                            Real Freak83: right in one
                            Real Freak83: if i were a wolf i would try to blend in
                            ilseruus: right
                            ilseruus: day 1 diversions would be easy
                            ilseruus: and i don't see that your votes are suspicious, i would test the waters too
                            Real Freak83: well right now i would appriciate rsr2 getting out
                            Real Freak83: but that's looking less and less likly
                            ilseruus: and it seemed that nobody looked at the evidence that shows that daniel was contradicting himself
                            ilseruus: yeah that would be good
                            Real Freak83: wow someone else noticed that
                            Real Freak83: thank god
                            ilseruus: that was strange
                            ilseruus: nobody even took that into consideration
                            Real Freak83: i pointed it out
                            ilseruus: they're ignoring you and going WOLF WOLF WOLF

                            Real Freak83: he said, why are you accusing the one person of protecting you
                            Real Freak83: just after he showed evidence against me and reassured his vote against me
                            ilseruus: right i saw that
                            ilseruus: it seems like he's keeping up his tirade against you
                            Real Freak83: ugh... i have go try stuff on for vacation
                            ilseruus: ok
                            Real Freak83: not something i'm looking forward to doing
                            Now go back and read Psychic25’s post, or the one where I pointed it out in the first place. Dan literally assured his vote on me. I voted for him. And then he accused me of attacking the person who was trying to help me.

                            Now dan has just recently posted:

                            Originally posted by daniel_lewis20
                            Ok, to answer you post Psychic. I posted the convo I had with Freak because of my own suspicions that he was acting weird. Then I got advice that I should vote for him to see how he would react, even when I didn't want to. Then when he went on a complete defense and blamed me then voted for me without any evidence, that's what reaffirmed my vote. And the reason why no one is taking his side is because he's spitting in the face of everyone who's trying to help him, including me.
                            Not talking about what happened before you reaffirmed your vote, talking about what happened AFTER.

                            Wolf #3: Snapps
                            Snapps is self-explanatory and has been previously explained. Of course there is always the very likely possibility that Snapps is indeed human and just happened to be saved. In fact I do believe this is the most likely possibility. However, if the theory is in fact correct. Then Snapps would be a wolf.

                            Wolf #4: ???
                            I have suspicions but I’m not going to state them as they are nothing more than that, suspicions.

                            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Now… lastly, I’ll try to explain the reasons for my “weirdness”

                            Originally posted by Lupin_the_3rd

                            Then everything blew up, and I realized Freak must be a wolf. He went into ultra alert mode and started getting really defensive, then evolving into a state of apathy. He went on a ridiculous posting spree, and now he's back in defensive mode. In the midst of this, my doubts on his wolfishness were cleared up, and the way ryebread defended him with ridiculous theories made it all the more convincing.
                            - I had just saved my ass from getting lynched in another TWG and just wanted to have some fun here
                            - I was on the phone with Rye and was having fun laughing at all my vote changes (completely unthinkable isn’t it?)
                            - I wanted to try something different
                            - I was upset me and slacky both didn’t get to play in TWG so I really didn’t think much about trying hard in this one. Instinct has taken over since.
                            - I didn’t feel like talking on AIM. Yet people kept IM’ing me. Dan caught me in the wrong mood.

                            Well I don’t know what else I can say. Those are all my current suspicions and theories. Either the Psychic will find out I was human if I’m lynched or the Seer can check me out if I live. Like I said earlier, there is a method to my madness and I haven’t even said what it is yet. So you can find out Day Two or Postgame depending on if you guys lynch me or if I live through today.

                            Oh one thing resting on why I could be entirely wrong on my wolf choices altogether. Dan, lupin, and snapps are all voting for the same person which is not something wolves like to do. But hey, nothing is impossible right? That’s what I am trying to make everyone realize.

                            Comment

                            • Lupin_the_3rd
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 2665

                              #134
                              Do we really need to go back and see why the guardian never comes out night one?

                              There is no need, no reason, for the guardian to come out. I've made long winded posts explaining this, but I don't think you realize that the guardian remains anonymous for as long as possible.


                              And sorry for instilling fear in you guys. You know my motto- Heil Lupin! Now bow before me.

                              If you looked into things, you would understand them more clearly. The reason why ddrruler said that is because he believes I am a strong player and that voting me off because I want to get rid of inactives as a last resort would probably not be the best idea. He's not saying, "don't vote off the all powerful lupin!" Not by a long shot. For the longest time, I had weird vibes from you, but I didn't feel that it was enough to lose a good player like you, freak. It was until this evidence became undeniable that I started to believe the truth (to my own reluctance). Third, the only reason I said, "You're making accusations against me?" was not arrogance. At all. Maybe you shouldn't have left out the part where I thought it was ridiculous that you were calling me a wolf for dismissing an impossible idea (guardian coming out night one and having the incentive to guard the person who they happen to contact. Nobody else has been contacted by a guardian (if you have, say you have without naming names), making this even less likely.

                              According to you, night one, the guardian said, "hum de dum, let's find the seer" and proceeded to im somebody who just happened to be a wolf. "Hello there, I am the guardian." "Will you protect me?" "Yeah, sure!"

                              give me a break.

                              Comment

                              • Lupin_the_3rd
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 2665

                                #135
                                Oh one thing resting on why I could be entirely wrong on my wolf choices altogether. Dan, lupin, and snapps are all voting for the same person which is not something wolves like to do. But hey, nothing is impossible right? That’s what I am trying to make everyone realize.
                                So first I'm this uber amazing player hailing from TWG, and then in the next moment, I vote three at a time with my other two wolf buddies. I realize you're getting desperate, but use evidence that isn't absolute crap just to fill up the page.

                                What I've been trying to get at is that the idea of the guardian and the wolves working together is so far fetched that it is detracting from the game. Instead of looking at possibilities, you're looking at near impossibilities. I find this whole argument a distraction, and even the fact that you contradict yourself several times is a testament to this.

                                Comment

                                Working...