jTWG IV – Level 4 “Level 4" HUMANS WIN Day 4

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rebirth0
    FFR Originalbro
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2003
    • 8751

    #151
    Damnit, I don't want to do this. But I have no choise.

    I'm voting Freak83. It's to avoid Phantom.

    Freak, I have a really strong feeling and I think this day was retarded.

    Comment

    • psychic25
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 367

      #152
      Rye, the reason we're doing this is so that the inactive humans avoid getting phantom votes.

      Here's people's REAL suspicions/votes:

      Akorn: Lupin/rsr2
      Bullettime: bullettime
      Gamepro: Gamepro
      Psychic25: Daniel_lewis

      Comment

      • Lupin_the_3rd
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 2665

        #153
        I take sole responsibility for all of these votes.

        We waited as long as possible, and in the end, freak had the majority. These people voted against their will, only to uphold the lives of the damn inactives who are fucking up this game.

        The instalynch was purely to ensure that Vash, aassumedude, and rsr2 did not get phantom votes which would potential cause a human loss.

        Comment

        • Freak83
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2003
          • 3281

          #154
          The one person I do highly trust at this point is Rye_Bread (very high). Just for the sake of backing him up. I'm not a wolf, neither is Rye I really believe. See you later. Whoever is the psychic, own them for me and confirm my humanity. Now I can relax.

          Comment

          • Spheroid
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2005
            • 412

            #155
            Ok, it's 7 and the day's up. Freak dies; I still need to check if it was an insta or not, but everyone says it was. Story will be up in the next two hours or so, hopefully just one.
            G-Bin Press Issue 4
            G-Bin Press Issue 3
            G-Bin Press Issue 2
            G-Bin Press Issue 1

            Comment

            • Freak83
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2003
              • 3281

              #156
              R.I.P. nubs

              Comment

              • Rebirth0
                FFR Originalbro
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2003
                • 8751

                #157
                I feel ready stupid and bad for Freak83, I was the guy that ultimately instalynched him and I wanted to give freak time to play in a TWG, Junior or not. This is the third game that he's died early in.

                I'm sorry about this freak, but I didn't really have a choice. And I don't think there's a Psychic in this game, Spheroid never said there would be.

                Comment

                • Spheroid
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 412

                  #158
                  There is a psychic in this game. Although the story has not yet been posted, Day 1 has ended, so no more posting.
                  G-Bin Press Issue 4
                  G-Bin Press Issue 3
                  G-Bin Press Issue 2
                  G-Bin Press Issue 1

                  Comment

                  • Spheroid
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2005
                    • 412

                    #159
                    jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” CLEARED Night 2

                    In the miserable plain of fog, the 16 person party fearfully discussed who to kill that day. Conflicting ideas and thoughts swirled about through the gloomy walk, and for most of the time, a definite choice could not be made. But they knew they had to kill someone if they wanted to ultimately live, and it was decided that the evidence was strongest on none other than Freak.

                    “But wait, you don’t understand . . .” pleaded Freak, but he was cut off as Lupin seized his throat.”

                    “Face it Freak,” he said vehemently. “The evidence all points to you. You dug your self in a hole too deep to climb out of.”

                    “Wait,” Freak gagged, but Akorn cut him off.

                    “There’s no time to wait,” he said.

                    And with that, the 15 of them took out their hunting daggers, and rushed at Freak with such vigor and velocity, that when they were all done, Freak was a bloody pile of flesh, and most everyone’s clothes were dyed red.

                    “So now what?” said rsr2.

                    A sound of thunder replied. Lightning followed.

                    “I would have said we brake here,” Psychic said, “but it looks as if we have to keep on going now.”

                    They continued along, hoping that the awful storm would stop so they could rest. However, the storm would not quit.

                    “This fogged up field better end soon,” yelled Vash. “I can’t stand this place.”

                    “Same,” agreed ddrruler. “I’ve wanted out ever since I came in.”

                    “I think we all think so, but isn’t it possible that if this field ends, we’ll be faced with something worse?” questioned slacky.

                    “Can it really get much worse than here, though?” asked danceguy.

                    “Yeah, imagine if we were stuck inside a volcano,” Rye joked.


                    “Don’t even get started,” warned Evilpeer. “For all we know, we’re headed towards one.”

                    A silence fell over the group, as they realized that Evilpeer could very well be right.

                    Snapps broke the tenacious quietude. “The only thing we know we’re headed for is Spheroid, and his grave,” he said.

                    “I still have trouble believing that we need to kill Spheroid.” said Gamepro. “I mean, I know he’s the one behind these deaths, but he’s also the one who’s also helping us get there. It’s just all so confusing.”

                    No one had a response.

                    The march continued in the familiar, yet awkward silence. The miserable environment was driving most insane; some considered the easy way out, yet the 15 remaining still were firm in their quest.

                    Finally, after all their struggles, they saw something on the horizon.

                    “Look!” exclaimed bullettime. “Look how clear the sky down there.”

                    “Finally,” said Dan_lewis. “We can get out of this place”

                    And as the party approached the border to the new land, a sense of relief filled them. A very, very false sense of relief.

                    In short Freak83 was lynched

                    It is now Night 2 I need pm's from the wolves, seer, gaurdian, and psychic. Day 2 will begin no later than 8c/9e Sunday

                    ANNOUNCEMENT

                    Some people have alerted me that their parents have caught them in the chat and threatened to ban them from the computer because of the swearing in them. If you wish for this game to run smoothly, please keep it as clean as possible in the chats. Thank you.

                    Here is the list of people still in the game (and aim names):

                    eVILPeeR -- hxcvb
                    Gamepro17616 -- Gamepro17616
                    VashtheGunman7 -- VashtheGunman7
                    Rye_Bread -- ryanjakubek
                    ddrruler -- blueflame0000001
                    Lupin_the_Third -- Legat0bluesummrs
                    slackygorgeking -- Xenofixus88
                    psychic25 -- ilseruus
                    daniel_lewis20 -- DANLEWIS2005
                    Snapps -- Snapps50
                    akorn -- AkornPT
                    bullettime90 -- bullettime90
                    rsr2 -- (SN NEEDED)
                    dAnceguy117 -- P337teh1337
                    AasumDude -- XCI 01
                    G-Bin Press Issue 4
                    G-Bin Press Issue 3
                    G-Bin Press Issue 2
                    G-Bin Press Issue 1

                    Comment

                    • Spheroid
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 412

                      #160
                      Note: Snapps and rsr2 are not playing any more for various reasons. Their positions have been filled by Tps222 and patron respectively.

                      jTWG IV – Level 2 “Impending Forest” Day 2

                      And so the reduced party stood at the borderline between the deathly place they were leaving, and the lively forest that stood ahead. None of them stalled too long; they were all too eager to get out of the haunted field. Psychic was the first to cross.

                      He hit a tree.

                      “Ow!” Psychic yelled, as he held his head in pain.

                      “Better be more careful there, psychic,” Vash joked, as he hit a tree himself.

                      “I have a feeling this place isn’t going to be very friendly,” warned Tps222.

                      The rest of them cautiously made their entry into the wooded area; a few still bumped into trees.

                      “We should take this area very slowly,” suggested Dan_lewis. “It looks as if things are bound to get much worse here than the other place.”

                      Agreement followed.

                      Each member slowly edged their way on, being circumspect all the while. Silence once again descended upon the group, yet it was a different silence than the previous day’s. It was a silence of concentration, not misery and fear.

                      “Look, a bear,” Gamepro yelled.

                      The group fell to chaos as they frantically tried to save themselves, yet they calmed down soon after.

                      “Gamepro, don’t do that!” screamed Rye_bread. “You know how harmful joking around like that can be.”

                      They continued on, more alert than before.

                      “Arg,” cried Akorn. “The animals here are giving me the creeps. Look at that squirrel over there, it looks like it could eat a man.”

                      “Back off snake,” commanded ddrruler, as he hit it with a stick. “Why won’t this thing leave me alone?”

                      Yet the snake would not leave him alone. Neither would it and it’s friends do the same for the rest of the group. Swarms of snakes were now following the party, each one with a malicious look on it’s face.

                      “I think we need to run,” Bullettime said frightfully.

                      They all took his advice, running blindly as fast as they could. Many a wound was given to them, and many a tree felt a large, head-first smack.

                      “This damn forest won’t quit,” yelled Evilpeer. “That’s the fifth time I’ve–”

                      “We have to stop,” ordered Slacky. “This is just too dangerous. I think the snakes have left us alone now anyway”

                      All of them stopped, each one with their own assortment of bruises and cuts.

                      “Man, I’m glad those snakes are gone,” said a relieved Aasumdude. “One was this close to biting me.”

                      “Yeah,” agreed Lupin, “but is everyone still here?”

                      There were 14 of them.

                      “Someone’s missing,” exclaimed Danceguy.

                      A faint growl followed. They all looked cautiously towards the noise. Patron got up to see what it was.

                      “Ugh,” he said, “There’s a bear over there, and it’s feeding on the dead body of psychic.

                      In short psychic25 was killed.


                      It is now Day 2 Happy lynching

                      eVILPeeR -- hxcvb
                      Gamepro17616 -- Gamepro17616
                      VashtheGunman7 -- VashtheGunman7
                      Rye_Bread -- ryanjakubek
                      ddrruler -- blueflame0000001
                      Lupin_the_Third -- Legat0bluesummrs
                      slackygorgeking -- Xenofixus88
                      daniel_lewis20 -- DANLEWIS2005
                      Tps222 -- Tps7910
                      akorn -- AkornPT
                      bullettime90 -- bullettime90
                      patron_virindantis -- GreenOblivion87
                      dAnceguy117 -- P337teh1337
                      AasumDude -- XCI 01


                      EDIT: Day 2 ends at 7c/8e tuesday night.
                      G-Bin Press Issue 4
                      G-Bin Press Issue 3
                      G-Bin Press Issue 2
                      G-Bin Press Issue 1

                      Comment

                      • psychic25
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 367

                        #161
                        :'(

                        Well, this sucks.

                        Good luck all.

                        Comment

                        • Rye_Bread
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 83

                          #162
                          I know this much. Psychic was the only one who saw the same suspicions that I and Freak saw. Now he's dead. He pointed out Lupin as a wolf and considered the possibility of the wolf theory. Because he was a supporter of that, now he's dead. This is obviously Lupin or Dan, because in the vast argument going on, psychic was an irreperable reinforcement to our side. Wolfing him seems obvious i know. But we had plans to reveal Lupin and Dan.

                          If anyone has any information on psychic25 having a special role, plz let me know. In the case that psychic25 gave his special role to Snapps, this would most definetly prove the wolf theory true.

                          Plz take a few pages back and view the vast amount of evidence freak83 posted against Lupin before you so FOOLISHLY instalynched him (because you didn't want phantoms???). In the end I guess you guys thought the chance that rsr2 was a human, was greater then the chance that freak83 wasn't a wolf. I have no idea where you based that on, there's no evidence supporting it. It was a stupid move and a harsh blow to the human side. Now psychic25 is dead (the human side's only main supporter). Well that leaves pretty much me.

                          So plz look over the evidence against Lupin and Dan posted so far, and I will give more if i can (assuming psychic25's death on top of it all wasn't enough).

                          Cheers,
                          Ryan

                          Comment

                          • Lupin_the_3rd
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 2665

                            #163
                            I think I could have easily made a mistake in voting Freak. Don't tell me that my evidence is crap, because it isn't. I don't care if you're the best or the worst player in the world, if you tell me that I am a wolf because I disregard the remote chance of snapps/tps being a wolf, I'm going to suspect something. The fact that he changed his vote 4-5 times is behaviour I've seen many a time in a wolf. I realize your incentive for voting me, but the sheer fact that Freak was calling me intimidating because ddrruler thought it was crazy to vote somebody because they offer a decent back up plan, is just plain stupid.

                            Oddly enough, this backup plan appealed to Freak later in the game when he had the majority of the votes. The very thing I had been criticized for was now being used by the critic? This type of hypocritical behaviour is going to get you a vote from me. I don't care if you're the goddamn seer, if you pull things out of your ass, you're a wolf in my eyes. My evidence is hard and pure, and if you're willing to dispute that, be my guest to find any flaws.

                            To summarize: No, I am not sure freak is a wolf at all. Yes, I am sure he was playing poorly as a human (assuming he was). No, there is not a vast amount of evidence against me, if so, lead me to these invisible passages. Freak's evidence was weak, and poorly put together. I am willing to dispute this, so let's roll down his evidence against me:

                            1) I am a wolf because I found the guardian and made him guard snapps. Then I wolfed snapps.
                            2) I am a wolf because I seem arrogant and intimidating.
                            3) I am a wolf because I "foolishly" stopped THREE phantom votes from occuring.

                            So here you have the incriminating evidence. Feel free to tear me apart.

                            By the way, if there is any other evidence against me, offer it, please.

                            Comment

                            • Rye_Bread
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 83

                              #164
                              Originally posted by Lupin_the_3rd
                              Oddly enough, this backup plan appealed to Freak later in the game when he had the majority of the votes. The very thing I had been criticized for was now being used by the critic? This type of hypocritical behaviour is going to get you a vote from me. I don't care if you're the goddamn seer, if you pull things out of your ass, you're a wolf in my eyes. My evidence is hard and pure, and if you're willing to dispute that, be my guest to find any flaws.
                              It only appealed to freak83 when it became apparent that he was going to die in favour that rsr2 (an inactive) was a human. People could have gotten rid of phantoms by voting for rsr2 instead of him in the end, you were the one who just "directed" people to cast the vote him whether he was guilty or not, just to avoid phantoms - which could have easily been done in rsr2's direction. So don't give me this crap about how it became appealing to him, after your bandwagoning based on crap against him, you made a final move by making people think they didn't have a choice (ie avoiding phantoms). That's wolfish behaviour. Definetly. And that is only PART of the evidence stated against you.

                              MY EVIDENCE IS HARD AND PURE? What the fuck are you talking about? What evidence? Which part is hard and pure? That was just some stupid punchline for you. Cut the bullshit.

                              Comment

                              • Lupin_the_3rd
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 2665

                                #165
                                It only appealed to freak83 when it became apparent that he was going to die in favour that rsr2 (an inactive) was a human. People could have gotten rid of phantoms by voting for rsr2 instead of him in the end, you were the one who just "directed" people to cast the vote him whether he was guilty or not, just to avoid phantoms - which could have easily been done in rsr2's direction. So don't give me this crap about how it became appealing to him, after your bandwagoning based on crap against him, you made a final move by making people think they didn't have a choice (ie avoiding phantoms). That's wolfish behaviour. Definetly. And that is only PART of the evidence stated against you.

                                MY EVIDENCE IS HARD AND PURE? What the $*%# are you talking about? What evidence? Which part is hard and pure? That was just some stupid punchline for you. Cut the bullshit
                                Quite frankly, I'm a firm believer that Freak did not have a special role. Otherwise, snapps obviously wouldn't have placed a vote on Freak. However, due to the fact that snapps publically announced that the psychic had not contacted him, it is safe to assume that either rsr2 or aasumdude is the psychic. Yes, Rye, this is hard evidence, because it is a fact. Yes, Rye, it is pure evidence because it is not a lie in any way, and can be verified. Obviously you don't agree with adjectives. Anyway, because there is a 50/50 chance that rsr2 is the psychic, it is NOT a good plan to lynch him. I don't care if you're fucking Tasselfoot, I'm not going to vote a possible psychic over a plain human.


                                Lupin's guide to instant skimmers (you know you're out there):

                                Freak was either a plain human or a wolf. Not a special role. rsr2 had a 50% chance of being the psychic. Who would you rather take a risk with? Lastly, Rye does not like grammar.

                                Comment

                                Working...