jTWG IV – Level 4 “Level 4" HUMANS WIN Day 4

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Snapps
    NO DOUBT GET LOUD
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2003
    • 5650

    #31
    RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

    Yeah same with me I was out of the house at Karate, pretty tired.

    I guess I am very vital to the game now. I thought about laying low because I thought it would be funny to hear the n00bs suck but I think they need me.

    And also the reason I blurted out Freak was the fact that I was the Wolf in the JTWG before this (the one that just got deleted and restarted into this). I told the other wolves it would be funnt to get Freak voted off because he has never really been able to play a game because he is always voted off first. So the plan was to vote him off and before the night was over he would have been dead.

    Well I did get the wolves to vote for him and before you know it the game is deleted to start up into this. I was then entered into a chat room where Freak was. I told freak that we decided to all vote for him for laughs. He seemed pissed.

    So now you can see why I voted him and why I blurted Freak.

    Comment

    • ddrruler
      FFR Player
      • May 2004
      • 855

      #32
      RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

      10$ on ryan is a wolf *signs* [/sarcasm]

      ~ddrruler
      Mead is a | ******. |

      Comment

      • Rye_Bread
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2005
        • 83

        #33
        RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

        You're avatar is hot. If it was you I might like you.

        EDIT: Ugh, ddrruler i thought we said that sarcasm was bad. Are you incapable of learning from other's mistakes, or do you just want me lynched?

        Comment

        • Snapps
          NO DOUBT GET LOUD
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2003
          • 5650

          #34
          Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

          Originally posted by Rye_Bread
          You're avatar is hot. If it was you I might like you.
          Too bad I'm a guy. I would so be all over you if I was her.

          Comment

          • Rye_Bread
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2005
            • 83

            #35
            RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

            No sex for you!

            But if you were her, I would drill you before you could say "drill me."

            Comment

            • ddrruler
              FFR Player
              • May 2004
              • 855

              #36
              RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

              BACK ON TOPIC!!! >_<
              Mead is a | ******. |

              Comment

              • psychic25
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 367

                #37
                RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                Yes, please get back on topic :P

                I'll be glad when all the nonspeakers show up. If you haven't posted yet, I highly suggest you do, as inactivity is now (for this situation) a TREMENDOUS problem.

                Comment

                • AasumDude
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2004
                  • 726

                  #38
                  Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day

                  Originally posted by Spheroid
                  Hope you're kidding ddrruler, cause Chromer isn't playing in this game. Anyway, I sent out pm's to the two players who we don't have aim names for. Hopefully they'll listen to me and get one.

                  EDIT: Someone always has to beat me to it
                  I downloaded aim 3 mins ago and added all the players here. My name on it is "XCI 01".

                  Comment

                  • slackygorgeking
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2005
                    • 223

                    #39
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog”

                    Lance your message proves my point even more that your a ****. In this game you should be watching everyone.
                    Anyways look forward to the chat tonight

                    MONKEY is a nub

                    Comment

                    • ddrruler
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2004
                      • 855

                      #40
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog”

                      Ryan no editing your posts!!!Its in the rules...
                      Mead is a | ******. |

                      Comment

                      • akorn
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2004
                        • 209

                        #41
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog”

                        Ok, so I check this thread yesterday and it's still night one, and now it's 3 pages long? xD I might not post at the same time as you guys though, because of time difference (+5 hour time
                        fuse).

                        So yeah, not much to go by yet... Hopefully we can get a nice chat going later and some ideas come up.

                        Comment

                        • daniel_lewis20
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 178

                          #42
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog”

                          hey, I don't really have anything to say or any evidence to incriminate anyone. But everyone be warned, I'm watching each one of you very carefully, DTA!!!!!!!!!!!

                          Comment

                          • Lupin_the_3rd
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 2665

                            #43
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog”

                            In fact, if nothing arises, and nobody is incriminated (which most likely will be the case), I think that the best course of action would be to vote off an inactive. I think out of all twenty TWGs and jTWGs, there has only been a wolf lynching day one a couple of times. Voting off an inactive would not only benefit the humans by getting rid of someone who wouldn't contribute, but would hurt the wolves, because the wolves want to silence people and keep these unknown variables as possible suspect wolves alive.

                            Comment

                            • daniel_lewis20
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 178

                              #44
                              Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fo

                              Originally posted by Lupin_the_3rd
                              In fact, if nothing arises, and nobody is incriminated (which most likely will be the case), I think that the best course of action would be to vote off an inactive. I think out of all twenty TWGs and jTWGs, there has only been a wolf lynching day one a couple of times. Voting off an inactive would not only benefit the humans by getting rid of someone who wouldn't contribute, but would hurt the wolves, because the wolves want to silence people and keep these unknown variables as possible suspect wolves alive.
                              Hmm... That doesn't seem like such a bad idea

                              Comment

                              • ddrruler
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2004
                                • 855

                                #45
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse o

                                rsr2...post and ill change my vote you need too start posting...I hate inactives.
                                Mead is a | ******. |

                                Comment

                                Working...