jTWG IV – Level 4 “Level 4" HUMANS WIN Day 4

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rye_Bread
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2005
    • 83

    #181
    FINNALY. Oh my god the wolves were going to win unless something looked up. What seemed like a small group of rapidly depleting people, is now a majority. REJOICE, humans. This is a gigantic blow to the wolves. Dan if i were you I wouldn't come out right away either, so no blame there.

    Now what I am going to do (and strongly suggest everyone else should do), is read over this thread from the beginning, to try and find any strange relations between dan and others. I have my suspicions which i have definetly mentioned, but now i am going to check over to see just how much merit is behind them.

    Bye Daniel_lewis20. You were way too easy to catch. All the seer did was confirm it for everyone else.

    Comment

    • ddrruler
      FFR Player
      • May 2004
      • 855

      #182
      Daniel_lewis20 Had a chat with tps so bye wolf!
      Mead is a | ******. |

      Comment

      • daniel_lewis20
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2005
        • 178

        #183
        you wanna know something Rye. If I were a wolf, you would've been the first guy I went after because you are a jerkoff who wouldn't know a wolf from a human. At least the others voting for me have a reason to believe I'm a wolf, you have no proof except that you love to bandwaggon and are pissed off because I got you lynched first in jtwg 3 and you are looking for some payback. But I hate to break it to you, I lasted longer in this game than you did in the last.


        To the others who may/may not vote for me, it's all your choice, don't be persuaded by people coming out and claiming to be false seers. They could be wrong and could possibly be a wolf, anyways, remember that a human life is in your hands.

        Comment

        • slackygorgeking
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2005
          • 223

          #184
          Alright guys. WE got this game in the bag. Now to the down stretch then twg here I come.
          Daniel Lewis20 your a wolf .... face it give up good game nice try.

          I finished hw but sadly test isnt till tommorow lol..... So guess I need to study again all tommorow. only one test wesenday so I can be on a bit more.

          MONKEY is a nub

          Comment

          • Rye_Bread
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2005
            • 83

            #185
            Originally posted by daniel_lewis20
            you wanna know something Rye. If I were a wolf, you would've been the first guy I went after because you are a jerkoff who wouldn't know a wolf from a human. At least the others voting for me have a reason to believe I'm a wolf, you have no proof except that you love to bandwaggon and are pissed off because I got you lynched first in jtwg 3 and you are looking for some payback. But I hate to break it to you, I lasted longer in this game than you did in the last.
            You are a wolf. It's not circumstantial, it's direct evidence. Maybe even you aren't stupid enough to wolf me immediately after i insulted you in postgame. Maybe you didn't respect me enough to consider me a good kill. I don't know or care. And I also really don't care whether you lasted longer in this game then i did last game, because it really doesn't matter to me. And jtwg3 was my first ever btw. I think you're a prick because of moments like this: where you mix these forums with real life. You get personally pissed off and the problem arises when that affects your accusations and otherwise-not-existent logic. For example, even though I think you're a prick, it doesn't mean I'm going to make game choices based on it, or bluff about my imaginary power to ban people from twg.

            The fact that you already gave up and admitted that you are going to die by the end of this round, seems the closest thing we're going to get to confession.

            Cheers,
            Ryan

            Comment

            • VashtheGunman7
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2004
              • 456

              #186
              I am voting for Vashthegunman7


              Comment

              • bluemonkey09
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2005
                • 12

                #187
                sry Daniel_lewis20 but evidence just points to you.

                Comment

                • daniel_lewis20
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 178

                  #188
                  Originally posted by Rye_Bread
                  Originally posted by daniel_lewis20
                  you wanna know something Rye. If I were a wolf, you would've been the first guy I went after because you are a jerkoff who wouldn't know a wolf from a human. At least the others voting for me have a reason to believe I'm a wolf, you have no proof except that you love to bandwaggon and are pissed off because I got you lynched first in jtwg 3 and you are looking for some payback. But I hate to break it to you, I lasted longer in this game than you did in the last.
                  You are a wolf. It's not circumstantial, it's direct evidence. Maybe even you aren't stupid enough to wolf me immediately after i insulted you in postgame. Maybe you didn't respect me enough to consider me a good kill. I don't know or care. And I also really don't care whether you lasted longer in this game then i did last game, because it really doesn't matter to me. And jtwg3 was my first ever btw. I think you're a prick because of moments like this: where you mix these forums with real life. You get personally pissed off and the problem arises when that affects your accusations and otherwise-not-existent logic. For example, even though I think you're a prick, it doesn't mean I'm going to make game choices based on it, or bluff about my imaginary power to ban people from twg.

                  The fact that you already gave up and admitted that you are going to die by the end of this round, seems the closest thing we're going to get to confession.

                  Cheers,
                  Ryan
                  At this point, nobody cares what you think. I haven't been lynched yet, so I can still post. I think you know nothing...yeah, that's right...nothing. I didn't even wanna play this game because of people like you who gloat whenever they think they know something. And I'm not a prick, you don't know me, so you have no right to call me that. If anyone's mixing real life with forums, it's you, all you do on these forums is whine and complain about people you don't like. Lupin, ddrruler, myself...the list goes on. And to be honest, I don't like you either. So, since I still have a vote, my vote goes to you Rye because all you do is gloat about everything and think you know everything, you don't.

                  Comment

                  • eVILPeeR
                    FFR Player
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 2284

                    #189
                    Daniel, I just read over the thread several times.
                    I just noticed almost all of the flaws in what you said before. I have no time to point them all out right now - but if you don't believe me go back and re-read his posts against Psychic and some others against Freak.
                    I know what I said to you over AIM, but unfortunately the evidence has pointed to you. As well, you may look at this as bandwagonning. I understand why you would, but I hope there's no disrespect between us.
                    Sorry daniel_lewis20.

                    Comment

                    • daniel_lewis20
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 178

                      #190
                      Absolutely not EP, the only person bandwagonning is Rye

                      Comment

                      • Rye_Bread
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 83

                        #191
                        I re-read the entire thread. Alot of things caught my attention, but most of them could have reasonable explanations. Only a few things really popped out. First of all the unified manner in which certain individuals backed eachother up - with no comprehensible reason for it.

                        Originally posted by Lupin_the_3rd
                        Well, as you can see what just occurred, Daniel Lewis' beautifully executed tactic of drawing out one, if not two wolves just worked.

                        He was trying to draw a response from freak by voting for him, and damn did it work.
                        Praise bordering on fellatio given by Lupin to Dan.

                        Originally posted by Lupin_the_3rd
                        Freak, that post of mine in no way completely justified my vote. I voted for you because of the way you've been acting. I've never seen you act like this as human. Reaching for ridiculous logic in the beginning of the story is not like you, and I have the feeling that you've been trying to pin evidence onto people. The reason why there appears to be an 'alliance' against you is because I contacted everybody online at that point, and everybody shared the same viewpoints as me. danlewis and I were not 100% on this... The reason you're getting voted instead of ryebread is simply because ryebread did us a favor by screaming wolf. You weren't as easy to determine, but now that we're 90% sure you're a wolf, we're not letting those suspicions go.
                        In posts previous to this people's points were very theoretical and open-minded. Nobody was too worried to post whatever they thought, and that's exactly what they were. For the first time (quickly followed by more from Lupin), he started talking about this large surety. This 90% chance that people were wolves.

                        When Lupin saw that votes for rsr2 might save freak, he posted another surety (using phantom votes as an excuse to vote particularily for freak), in the sole attempt to make sure people finished off him, guilty or not. It worked.

                        A sense of unison always existed between dan and lupin, to say the least. That in itself is not incriminating, but the actions listed above (and more) most definetly are worthy of suspicion.

                        Now that Lupin's comrade has been revealed as a wolf, i am interested in the coming response which rebutts all the evidence against him and claims his connections with dan were of mutual opinion, nothing more, which is a hard sell when Daniel Lewis's opinion was based on crap (and Lupin is a player of high regard).

                        After all, how many choices for excuses do you have left Lupin? That's pretty much your only option for looking like a human still.

                        Cheers,
                        Ryan

                        Comment

                        • Spheroid
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2005
                          • 412

                          #192
                          Ok, installynch on dan_lewis. I hope I can can get the story up tonight, but I might not be able to, since I didn't plan for it. Anyway, Day 2 is over, so no more posting.
                          G-Bin Press Issue 4
                          G-Bin Press Issue 3
                          G-Bin Press Issue 2
                          G-Bin Press Issue 1

                          Comment

                          • VashtheGunman7
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2004
                            • 456

                            #193
                            Real quick everyone, I know I have been inactive alot which I am sorry about. During the next jTWG I will be more active. Now back to the matter at hand. Seeing my vote to myself makes me look stupid I change my vote to daniel_lewis20 seeing that you have so much evidence on you. Sorry man


                            Comment

                            • ddrruler
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2004
                              • 855

                              #194
                              Originally posted by VashtheGunman7
                              I am voting for Vashthegunman7
                              Why???
                              Mead is a | ******. |

                              Comment

                              • Spheroid
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2005
                                • 412

                                #195
                                Also:

                                I am taking pm's now.

                                Please stop the flaming. There was a lot coming from Rye_Bread and Dan_lewis in particular, and it's getting annoying. Learn to enjoy the game a little more.
                                G-Bin Press Issue 4
                                G-Bin Press Issue 3
                                G-Bin Press Issue 2
                                G-Bin Press Issue 1

                                Comment

                                Working...