jTWG IV – Level 4 “Level 4" HUMANS WIN Day 4

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rebirth0
    FFR Originalbro
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2003
    • 8751

    #46
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse o

    Ok guys, this is the first I've seen that the game started. If there's a chat up right now please invite me.

    You guys have always voted on the inactive people, I have doubts that rsr2 is a wolf. You guys are almost never correct when lynching inactive people, and that would be -1 humans for the wolves to kill.

    I have no vote to cast as of this moment but I'll be watching some people.

    Comment

    • Lupin_the_3rd
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 2665

      #47
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse o

      You guys have always voted on the inactive people, I have doubts that rsr2 is a wolf. You guys are almost never correct when lynching inactive people, and that would be -1 humans for the wolves to kill.
      You're right, there's a very good chance rsr2 is human, but the only wolf lynching on day one that I've seen (TPS) was a slip up on his part. A wolf is not very likely to be in the spotlight at all right now . I'm just saying that as a back-up plan, if we cannot find any incriminating evidence, we get rid of someone who's just going to hurt the humans. Inactives are more detrimental than you think.

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #48
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse o

        That plan sounds good, but there are some things that could go wrong. The things that worry me would be 1 - if they're a special role, or 2 - if they're actually someone who would be active but didn't know the game started. Still, if there's nothing better to go on, then I guess it doesn't matter anyway.

        Oh, by the way ruler, I'm pretty sure you're allowed to edit your posts, just not change your vote when you edit it. Then again I'm not sure, but whatever, heheh.

        Comment

        • Rye_Bread
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2005
          • 83

          #49
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse o

          I only edited in some extra sexual humour. Snapps did the same thing before me. Chillax

          Comment

          • ddrruler
            FFR Player
            • May 2004
            • 855

            #50
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse o

            AHEM:"Specific Rules:

            1. Players are not allowed to edit/delete their posts for ANY reason. Moderators are not allowed to edit/delete anyone's posts for ANY reason. FFR members not playing in the TWG are not allowed to post in it for any reason and may be subject to penalty for repeated violations. Moderators are allowed to delete posts by users not in the current TWG who post in the thread. "Please read the rules before signing up.:P
            Mead is a | ******. |

            Comment

            • eVILPeeR
              FFR Player
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2003
              • 2284

              #51
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse o

              I don't think we should go after the inactives. Leave them there, they're like spare lives for us all. We should really focus on who IS a wolf and IS playing.
              I still don't have much of a lead however, I'm going to decide after my nap (headache and stomach cramp ><).

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #52
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse o

                They're not like spare lives, they're like spare shit we have to waste valuable time cleaning up >_< And if we carry this plan out, go for the one with no AIM :O

                K I guess I remember'd wrong. Not like that doesn't happen often.

                Get on AIM y'all. Need to get some evidence from something, it's not gonna find itself :O

                Comment

                • Freak83
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 3281

                  #53
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse o

                  I vote lupin for pointing fingers at inactives who many - including himself says are likly to be human.

                  Comment

                  • psychic25
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 367

                    #54
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse o

                    Guys, to get in the chat, go to the AIM window, hit Chat, and invite yourself to the room jTWG IV. I assume somebody will be in there most of the time. This is probably the best way to communicate over AIM- go in the chat.

                    Comment

                    • ddrruler
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2004
                      • 855

                      #55
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse o

                      Freak thats worse than my plan...and WTF trying to of the strongest player this early in the game thats very stupid if you have read any twgs...my vote will probley be changed very soon so it is useful
                      Mead is a | ******. |

                      Comment

                      • ddrruler
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2004
                        • 855

                        #56
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse o

                        No wait nevermind my vote is fine! :/
                        Mead is a | ******. |

                        Comment

                        • Lupin_the_3rd
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 2665

                          #57
                          RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                          Originally posted by Freak83
                          slacky on the other hand, I do recall talking to him after the game got restarted and I told him that snapps was a wolf from last game. He did say something like "We would have got owned, Snapps is good." or something like that.

                          I'm not casting a vote yet though without hearing anything first.

                          (I'm also in a cross between pleased and surprised the wolves didn't try to kill me night one for once)
                          Originally posted by Freak83
                          I'm probably paranoid

                          Xenofixus88: ... your logic is sad
                          Xenofixus88: Everyone knows snapps
                          Real Freak83: am i supposed to know this?
                          Xenofixus88: spheroiddice: if you think about it, psychic and snapps are the jtwc council
                          Xenofixus88: ilseruus: yeah basically
                          ilseruus: it seems that say
                          ilseruus: *way

                          Not gonna vote for him.
                          Originally posted by Freak83
                          I vote lupin for pointing fingers at inactives who many - including himself says are likly to be human.
                          Looks like we both have a knack for pointing fingers.



                          I realize that I am being very blunt with my theory of voting off likely humans. However, realize that 95% of the time, night one lynchings are humans. On the other hand, voting at random for people who will only hurt us could possibly result in killing a wolf.

                          Killing an active player
                          Pros: ? Small chance of being a wolf
                          Cons: Likely human, Less information is spread. Less talk occurs on aim. Could have been in a human alliance.

                          Killing an inactive player
                          Pros: One less "unknown" player (quiet person who you can't get a read on), wolves can't use them as bait later on in the game, information is still being spread and aim is still strong
                          Cons: Possibility of being a special role, or most likely, human

                          I strongly recommend waiting to hear Snapps' input on whether he has received word from the special roles yet.

                          Unfortunately, I must be brief with my vote, as my wireless internet has been faulty lately (as some of you have probably noticed on aim). This is a preliminary vote in the event that I lose internet later tomorrow (I've lost it at days at a time during TWGs : \ )

                          I temporarily vote rsr2

                          (ps: rsr2. this means get in the game immediately)

                          Comment

                          • Freak83
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 3281

                            #58
                            RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                            I got the information I needed for voting Lupin. I change my vote to Gamepro. (No reason for him, I'll probably change it later, it's just a "must have a vote to avoid phantom")

                            Comment

                            • daniel_lewis20
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 178

                              #59
                              RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                              This is a convo I just had with Freak83, note that is first response was 10 minutes after mine:

                              DANLEWIS2005: hello Jon, or should I say "wolf"
                              DANLEWIS2005: if you don't respond, I take it you're a wolf
                              Real Freak83: i don't respond because i don't appriciate you im'ing me and calling me a wolf for no reason
                              DANLEWIS2005: dude, you've been acting very hostile lately, that leaves suspicion
                              DANLEWIS2005: look man, just talk to me, we can talk right?
                              Real Freak83: what do you want to know
                              DANLEWIS2005: I wanna know why you keep changing your vote and accusing people
                              Real Freak83: umm let's see
                              Real Freak83: slacky said something earlier that i related to snapps getting wolfed and guarded
                              Real Freak83: i voted lupin for my own reasons
                              Real Freak83: i changed it to someone who doesn't have anything against them now
                              Real Freak83: because i got what i needed to know
                              DANLEWIS2005: which makes you look suspicious
                              DANLEWIS2005: it seems you're voting for random people just to get info from them, Slacky pulled the same tactic last game
                              Real Freak83: i'm not slacky
                              DANLEWIS2005: no, but you're acting like it
                              Real Freak83: whatever though, if i get lynched it's not like you'd lose a role at least
                              DANLEWIS2005: dude, I'm not accusing you of actually being a wolf, I just think you're acting suspicious enough to be called one
                              DANLEWIS2005: well dude, since you're not responding, I think people have the right to know of your behaviour. Sorry man
                              Real Freak83: ok if you say so

                              Now Freak, I don't know why you're acting like this, but it's very suspicious and is making me eye you even more for my vote. I'll hold off on my vote for now until you explain yourself or until I see more information that shows your humanity.

                              Comment

                              • bullettime90
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2005
                                • 12

                                #60
                                RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                                I temporarily vote rsr2

                                this will most likely be changed if he eventually posts. He is probably not a wolf, because we may have at least seen some activity if he had a special role like that. Moreover, PMing Spheroid (if he indeed is a wolf) would have made him more active by now.

                                Comment

                                Working...