jTWG IV – Level 4 “Level 4" HUMANS WIN Day 4

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • slackygorgeking
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2005
    • 223

    #166
    Well that was interesting. I still don't quite understand all the arguments on either side....
    Got a unit test on biology in 2 days. So I wont be to active the next two days. I will go on aim two times tonight.

    MONKEY is a nub

    Comment

    • ddrruler
      FFR Player
      • May 2004
      • 855

      #167
      Rye is calling lupin a wolf for lynching freak+ for saving 3 humans from phatoms which stay with you the whole game and Lupin is defending himself :P I win...
      Mead is a | ******. |

      Comment

      • ddrruler
        FFR Player
        • May 2004
        • 855

        #168
        Also rye is saying psyhic was in a allience or agreed with freaks and ryes suspicous of lupin but if someone knew about that they could easily frame lupin and you could end up lynching the strongest and most experinced twg player...
        Mead is a | ******. |

        Comment

        • Spheroid
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2005
          • 412

          #169
          For various reasons I have heard, patron will not be able to play in this game and will be replaced with bluemonkey. I sure hope this is the right thing to do, but it has to be acted quickly upon to keep the game running. No one speak to patron about the game until you are dead. So sorry if I recieved wrong information, but I'm not going to risk restarting the game (and I'm pretty sure it's correct).

          Bluemonkey is now playing unless I hear otherwise. Patron is not playing

          bluemonkey's aim is bluemonkey09
          G-Bin Press Issue 4
          G-Bin Press Issue 3
          G-Bin Press Issue 2
          G-Bin Press Issue 1

          Comment

          • ddrruler
            FFR Player
            • May 2004
            • 855

            #170
            Oh fux :c
            Mead is a | ******. |

            Comment

            • eVILPeeR
              FFR Player
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2003
              • 2284

              #171
              Seems we've run into problems. They've been dealt with swiftly and efficiently.
              Now, onto current matters..

              Too bad Psychic is now gone =( He was definitely an awesome addition to us.
              As for accusations, I'm not sure. Rye has been really suspicious lately, with all of his major defensive attitudes in his posts from the beginning. Aswell, Psychic mentioned some good evidence against Dan Lewis. However, I don't believe it's enough considering the reasons stated. ddrruler is kind of an oddball.. but I have no leads on him. Only rye for now, I guess. That isn't my final decision, and I'm going to see how the day progresses before I make any decisions.

              Comment

              • ddrruler
                FFR Player
                • May 2004
                • 855

                #172
                :*( Im no oddball...
                Mead is a | ******. |

                Comment

                • akorn
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2004
                  • 209

                  #173
                  Like I've been discussing on the AIM chat, I'm voting Daniel_Lewis.

                  Basically, I was kinda suspicious of the way he tried to get some kind of bandwagon going during day one (first rsr2, and when that didn't work Freak83). Psychic, Freak and Rye apparently share my opinion, but two of them aren't around to vote anymore =P

                  Also, Dan seemed overly defensive about getting voted, saying he "didn't look as suspicious as Rye"... Anyway, I suggest you go read Freak's and Psychic's post on page 9.

                  Comment

                  • daniel_lewis20
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 178

                    #174
                    Ok, to answer your post... All the posts that were against me on page 9 are theories and nothing more. It seems to me that yourself, Rye and Freak had this planned since day one... I dunno, but I think I smell the rest of the wolves.

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #175
                      I have decided to come out as seer. I'm doing this for the good of the team. It is safe for me to come out into the open due to the vital alliance with the guardian, so you don't have to worry about me getting wolfed. The main reason I am doing this is because I seered Dan last night, and he came up as a wolf. This is the best move for the team, and Tps will confirm my claim.

                      Comment

                      • Tps222
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 6169

                        #176
                        I am confirming his post. We decided that this is the best possible path for the team, and Dan is a wolf.

                        Bye dan

                        Comment

                        • daniel_lewis20
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 178

                          #177
                          Ok, your claim to be the seer is really unbelievable, since only an idiot would post their role, and you're no idiot. Secondly, just because you come out and say you seered me, doesn't mean you ARE the seer. You could be a wolf claiming to be the seer only to get a human bandwagonned.

                          Comment

                          • Tps222
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2004
                            • 6169

                            #178
                            I confirmed it. He is the seer, he came out so we could get you for sure, assuming your the leading wolf, and he is getting guarded. Stop trying to save yourself, it's, and tommorow i wil post th confirmation from the pyschic

                            Comment

                            • daniel_lewis20
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 178

                              #179
                              For your information, you never got me in anything. Anyone can come out and say they're the seer, but the obvious is whether or not you choose to believe it, I certainly don't and my other fellow humans will back me up.

                              Comment

                              • Tps222
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 6169

                                #180
                                No one else has come to me, he sucessfully identified Pyshic as human, and I know all special roles. I am not lying, this is the truth, deal with it.

                                Comment

                                Working...