jTWG IV – Level 4 “Level 4" HUMANS WIN Day 4

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Freak83
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2003
    • 3281

    #16
    Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

    Originally posted by Snapps
    As always the person who dies gets one last sentence.

    GUYS K ITS OBVIOUS ITS FREAK


    EDIT: wait what the hell i was gaurded? makes no sence XD
    Uhh, no. I would have no reason to wolf you if I was a wolf.

    slacky on the other hand, I do recall talking to him after the game got restarted and I told him that snapps was a wolf from last game. He did say something like "We would have got owned, Snapps is good." or something like that.

    I'm not casting a vote yet though without hearing anything first.

    (I'm also in a cross between pleased and surprised the wolves didn't try to kill me night one for once)

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #17
      Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

      That is very true. However, at the same time, there are benefits of sneaking in an alliance as a special role (well really as a wolf). The wolf gives Snapps the wrong information, stuff like that, and bad things could happen. And anyways, you'll know something is up when you have two people telling you they're the same role ;D

      Oh, by the way.
      Originally posted by Rye_Bread
      DDrruler why would you vote? Why?
      ddrruler's vote was just basically the equivalent of a self-vote to make sure he avoids a phantom in case there is no instalynch (which is pretty foreign to jTWG). However, like I said, there's no need for that yet.

      Gotta go take showar :O Be on AIM in like ten minutes.

      Comment

      • Freak83
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2003
        • 3281

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

        I'm probably paranoid

        Xenofixus88: ... your logic is sad
        Xenofixus88: Everyone knows snapps
        Real Freak83: am i supposed to know this?
        Xenofixus88: spheroiddice: if you think about it, psychic and snapps are the jtwc council
        Xenofixus88: ilseruus: yeah basically :P
        ilseruus: it seems that say
        ilseruus: *way

        Not gonna vote for him.

        Comment

        • Lupin_the_3rd
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2003
          • 2665

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

          That is very true. However, at the same time, there are benefits of sneaking in an alliance as a special role (well really as a wolf). The wolf gives Snapps the wrong information, stuff like that, and bad things could happen. And anyways, you'll know something is up when you have two people telling you they're the same role ;D
          I think we can safely assume Snapps wouldn't "pick" to trust one special role over another if two were to appear. Meaning either way, nothing bad can happen, only the wolves blowing their cover.

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

            Good point yet again :O The only thing you've left to cover for is if an inactive happens to get a special role :X But that probably won't be too much of a problem even if it happens. So this is looking awesome =D

            K I gots an idea. (btw if you're just skimming and need to save time this isn't important)

            P337 teh 1337: “Ok, I’ll say it in simple English,” responds Freak. “Our mission is simply to kill our host, Spheroid.”
            Xenofixus88: ahh
            P337 teh 1337: Let's lynch him
            P337 teh 1337: ^_^
            Xenofixus88: yeah
            Xenofixus88: lets
            P337 teh 1337: we win
            P337 teh 1337:

            Comment

            • Lupin_the_3rd
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 2665

              #21
              RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

              Good point yet again :O The only thing you've left to cover for is if an inactive happens to get a special role
              Yeah, this definitely poses a problem (and has in the past). Not to mention the fact that 2 of the players don't even have aim- shouldn't that be a requirement or something? If these people don't start posting soon, we're in serious trouble.

              Comment

              • ddrruler
                FFR Player
                • May 2004
                • 855

                #22
                RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                ChromerIf you don't post tommorw you should be lynch'd for being inactive 3 games!!!
                Mead is a | ******. |

                Comment

                • Freak83
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 3281

                  #23
                  RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                  Uh, Chromer isn't in this one I believe.

                  Comment

                  • Spheroid
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2005
                    • 412

                    #24
                    RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                    Hope you're kidding ddrruler, cause Chromer isn't playing in this game. Anyway, I sent out pm's to the two players who we don't have aim names for. Hopefully they'll listen to me and get one.

                    EDIT: Someone always has to beat me to it
                    G-Bin Press Issue 4
                    G-Bin Press Issue 3
                    G-Bin Press Issue 2
                    G-Bin Press Issue 1

                    Comment

                    • ddrruler
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2004
                      • 855

                      #25
                      RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                      lol I forgot we restarted X_X LOL stupid moment I really should start trying now...OK i will
                      Mead is a | ******. |

                      Comment

                      • Lupin_the_3rd
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 2665

                        #26
                        RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                        If we don't see adaquate posting from these people in the next two days, we have a problem on our hands

                        eVILPeeR -- hxcvb
                        akorn -- AkornPT
                        bullettime90 -- bullettime90
                        rsr2 -- (SN NEEDED)
                        AasumDude- (SN NEEDED)

                        Is chromer even playing, ddrruler?

                        Comment

                        • slackygorgeking
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2005
                          • 223

                          #27
                          RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                          evilpeer is playing he was in the chat....
                          no leads so far so I'll hold my vote..
                          be weary people I'm watching you DON'T slip up wolves

                          MONKEY is a nub

                          Comment

                          • VashtheGunman7
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2004
                            • 456

                            #28
                            RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                            GJ Guardian, that is the first time I have seen someone be guarded.


                            Comment

                            • eVILPeeR
                              FFR Player
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 2284

                              #29
                              RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                              Hi sorry guys, sorry for being inactive there. I had an open house and other things to do today, I was away ALL day =(
                              It's nice to see that there was a guard on the first night, wow. From all the TWG's I've read, this is the first I've EVER seen of this.
                              Anyways, I think I'll just randomly vote. That's probably the best way to go, I would think.
                              Again, sorry for being inactive. It's nice to say we made it past Night 1 without any casualties.
                              Kudos to the Guardian

                              Comment

                              • Rye_Bread
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 83

                                #30
                                RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                                Slacky I am on to you like flies on shit. Having the (dis)pleasure lol of knowing you, I can tell when you're pulling any crap! On top of it I have a bullshit sensor better then Judge Judy! If i see you pulling any excuses out of your ass like last time, or being an eager beaver with days ending, or anything! Your toast!!!

                                Cheers,
                                Ryan

                                Comment

                                Working...