jTWG IV – Level 4 “Level 4" HUMANS WIN Day 4

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rye_Bread
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2005
    • 83

    #91
    Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

    [/quote]I highlight'd something which screws you both over nice cracking under the pressure guys :P Oh yea freak83[/quote]

    Wow maybe you didn't realize the CONTEXT in which I am speaking. GO BACK ONE PAGE, and you will see that Daniel accuses freak for not giving "civil responses." Go back one game and see daniel accuse dotc (and others) for being "jerks to him." When I say us, the us includes people who think daniel is an ass, people who he therefore trys to lynch.

    Read it again, dumbass. And I got the link to you being a total fuckhead on the ns forums. In your first post you suggested that you be the head member of twc (which you claimed is your invention), and named yourself "TWG GOD." I think we have a contender pretentious enough for Dan.

    Comment

    • Freak83
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2003
      • 3281

      #92
      RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

      Much better than you

      Comment

      • ddrruler
        FFR Player
        • May 2004
        • 855

        #93
        RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

        http://www.unknownworlds.com/forums/...howtopic=89954 that link :P and no freak if you were able too make it past day 5 maybe you might be better than me...
        Mead is a | ******. |

        Comment

        • ddrruler
          FFR Player
          • May 2004
          • 855

          #94
          RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

          AND I DIDNT CLAIM TOO MAKE IT FUCKING RETARD
          Mead is a | ******. |

          Comment

          • ddrruler
            FFR Player
            • May 2004
            • 855

            #95
            RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

            And one last post my sn on that place is a joke but since your to slow i had to explain it to you...
            Mead is a | ******. |

            Comment

            • daniel_lewis20
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2005
              • 178

              #96
              RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

              Rye, you just can't seem to get over the fact that people trust me more than they do you in this game. And to back up a page to where you said for me to "Get out of here", I'm not going anywhere regardless of what you say. You don't like it, you leave. Either way, you lost this game.

              Comment

              • Lupin_the_3rd
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 2665

                #97
                RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                Alright enough of this bullshit. Let's just play the damn game.

                Comment

                • Spheroid
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 412

                  #98
                  RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                  Spheroid's Voting Guide (9 votes to installynch):

                  1. Freak (4) -- dan_lewis, Snapps, Lupin, ddrruler
                  2. rsr2 (3) -- ddrruler, bullettime, slacky
                  3. dan_lewis (1) -- Rye_Bread
                  4. ddrruler (1) -- Freak
                  G-Bin Press Issue 4
                  G-Bin Press Issue 3
                  G-Bin Press Issue 2
                  G-Bin Press Issue 1

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #99
                    Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                    Originally posted by Rye_Bread
                    Wow Snapps that was INCREDIBLY suspicious. It's a bullshit bandwagon started by one man, and you jump on it? See where it goes??? Are you people illogical morons? BY VOTING, it is the same thing as condemning someone to death (you must assume that you are the judge). IT MEANS that if it were your choice that person would be LYNCHED. Don't just "see where it goes"!! That's practically saying you want to see how voting for someone will influence others to pull out crap on the accused.

                    Daniel you are just doing what you did last game (moronic crap based on the fact that people don't like you), so i don't suspect you as a wolf. BUT SNAPPS. What the hell are you doing? And after you know all the special roles on top of it? The fact that you haven't taken any steps to using the information you acquired is suspicious. Why don't you at least tell us if you've received it.

                    Snapps, because of your silence after such a pivotal moment, and then hopping on a ridiculous band wagon, I strongly begin to believe that there was a pre night1 alliance with a wolf and guardian in it, who convinced someone to protect Snapps, while his wolf friends killed him knowing he would be protected, as probably the best feint move of all time - letting snapps (one of the wolves) know all the special roles. That would be an excellent ploy. I think it's a possibility, but i'm not sure. SO

                    I'M NOT GOING TO VOTE (I don't want to "see where it goes")

                    Cheers,
                    Ryan
                    Alright. There's really a lot screaming at me in this post.

                    First off, you're forced to vote. Therefore, logically, you vote for whoever you think has been acting most like a wolf. I agree with some of the points made against Freak and disagree with others, but you have to vote. You can't accuse someone because they voted.

                    Second, that thing about not voting just to see where it goes was total crap. It's easy enough to make a vote on one person and switch it later, just to see a reaction. Obviously, Dan thought Freak was acting differently than usual. It looks like he made a vote to see what kind of reaction he would get from Freak, especially becuase he told Freak to back himself.

                    Now. It really looks to me as if you're overreacting to Dan's vote. He posted his vote and also put why he was suspicious of him in his post before it. He's really not pulling anything out of his ass. I can understand you disagreeing with him about whether or not certain evidence is strong enough to make a vote, but calling his reasoning bullshit isn't really justified.

                    Your accusations at Snapps almost made me lol. Really. I honestly don't see why someone would be persuaded to change their guardian pick just by being told to. That theory is so farfetched.. it's just not an option. If somehow the wolves pulled that off that would be fricking amazing. But WHY WOULD THEY RISK IT? There's the chance that the person they're talking to is lying (would you come out as the guardian to someone random during night 1?), there's the chance that they don't guardian you, etc. And I just don't see why wolves would take that chance. Or how they would get in contact with the guardian.

                    Now, one last thing. Freak, revenge votes aren't going to help you. Like I said, Dan posted reasoning. You voted for him just because 1 - he voted for you and 2 - you said he had no reasoning. Look back though, you'll find it. He said you were acting differently than usual and showed what he meant by posting the AIM convo.

                    Arright, after this huge ass post, I'm not going to vote for anyone yet. I'll vote for someone tomorrow, after I've seen all that happened on the forums.

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #100
                      RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                      Sorry for the double post, but WHOA THAT WAS A FAST TWO PAGES O_O

                      Comment

                      • Freak83
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 3281

                        #101
                        RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                        Meh, changing to rsr2 to even it up.

                        Comment

                        • akorn
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2004
                          • 209

                          #102
                          RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                          Ok, after reading all this thread and spending some time on aim I'm gonna vote on Rye_Bread... I have my reasons, so feel free to question them, etc, but I wont be able to answer until tomorrow morning.

                          Mainly I think it's kind of strange the way he got that theory on Snapps, seeing as in every situation except for that farfetched wolf/guardian alliance, keeping snapps alive would be beneficial to every human player.. And since Snapps will most likely be guarded during the night, the wolves either try to get him lynched during the day (what rye_bread did) or wont be able to get him at all. But hey, maybe I'm totally wrong xD

                          Comment

                          • psychic25
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 367

                            #103
                            RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                            The wolves have basically no chance of getting Snapps lynched today.

                            Nobody is going to think that Snapps is a potential wolf. Why? Because almost positively, Snapps is NOT a wolf.

                            If Snapps is a wolf, this means that the wolves were willing to risk Snapps. I do believe that risking Snapps's death is a HUGE mistake. He is one of the most experienced people here. If the wolves wanted to kill one of their own to throw people off, don't you think they would choose someone less valuable? And also, WHY WOULD THEY NEED TO MISLEAD ANYBODY ON NIGHT 1?

                            And also, guys, we should wait until everybody can talk before we accidentally instalynch. We have until four o'clock tomorrow. I don't know if Snapps has gotten into touch with all the special roles, but we'd BETTER NOT cut him off before it can happen. We still need communication from several of the players (rsr2 is the only one that comes to mind right now), and what would happen if he couldn't get on until... say... tomorrow? We run the risk of losing a role before they can make themselves known to Snapps.

                            So basically, roles, if you haven't revealed yourselves to Snapps yet, DO IT NOW. If he's not on, PM him.

                            psychic25 because I'd like to read again before forming an opinion, and I won't have much (if any) time tomorrow during Day 1.

                            And by the way, everybody should vote. At least do a self vote if you're undecided. Not voting results in a phantom, which screws the human team over in EVERY SINGLE GAME.

                            Comment

                            • Freak83
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2003
                              • 3281

                              #104
                              RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                              Ok, let's go over everything I've done here. Basically I started by wanting to be useful, so I offered the only bit of information and insight that I could in fact offer. The little thing about slacky, apparently people didn't like that and started pointing fingers at me. Namely Dan.

                              DANLEWIS2005: hello Jon, or should I say "wolf"
                              DANLEWIS2005: if you don't respond, I take it you're a wolf
                              Real Freak83: i don't respond because i don't appriciate you im'ing me and calling me a wolf for no reason

                              Dan has this habit of IM'ing me at the start of TWG's, or even partway through and just calling me a wolf at random. Needless to say it get's rather annoying. The rest of his convo, I wasn't keen on continuing it since he basically was choosing to believe I was a wolf and not changing his mind otherwise.

                              Prior to this I also decided to cast a vote for lupin, I was hesitent to post this as I knew people would think I was an idiot for voting off one of the best players so early. My intention was to find out who would defend him on this exact basis, therefore making themselves seem normal and human. The perfect defense to back up a wolf companion in the case that lupin is indeed a wolf. Let's get something straight though, I wasn't accusing lupin of being a wolf. I was taking percautions and seeing who would ally him in any way at all if I did vote for him.

                              Soon I have two votes on me. Starting to get a bit pissed off here as I just last night had to go through hell in another TWG to save my ass, I didn't quite feel like doing it again. So if people want to point fingers at me because Dan has decided I'm suspicious (dan the person who allied a wolf to the end last time around lets not forget). If people want to lynch for me for redicious claims and no real evidence then let them lynch me for rediculous claims and no real evidence.

                              It's a joke really at this point.

                              Originally posted by Freak83
                              Maybe it's actually a good thing if I get lynched. Heaven forbid I make it longer than Night Two.



                              Just before I made this post dan said:

                              Originally posted by daniel_lewis20
                              You know what, I reaffirm my vote to Freak83. You just have to continue with your rotten attitude and start accusing random people. And Rye, you are also looking very suspicious and I wouldn't be surprised if you were lynched in the future. And further more to Rye, I'm not the one who's going to have a problem staying alive this game, just remember that wolf
                              Then me:

                              Originally posted by Freak83
                              You're annoying me... Accusing me for no reason. I change my vote to daniel_lewis20. (lol I changed it again, let's see how long I can keep this up)
                              The next thing dan says:

                              Originally posted by daniel_lewis20
                              wow freak, what a WOLFish thing to do, come right out and change your vote to the one person who was trying to help you out. Smart...yet stupid at the same time.
                              Saying I am now voting for Dan, the one person who was protecting me? I don't know how he figured that since he just reassured his vote on me.

                              Lupin the third then chose to accuse me based on a convo me and him had earlier.

                              Originally posted by Lupin_the_3rd
                              Real Freak83: ok ok, so in that case i'm guessing you're either the guardian or a wolf. i'm definatly not voting for you now though, i think it's more likly you're the guardian
                              Legat0bluesummrs: and what makes you assume so
                              Legat0bluesummrs: I honestly don't view snapps as a good night one kill/guard
                              Real Freak83: nothing really, i'm just guessing that for now
                              Real Freak83: there's not exactly a lot of info to go on for day 1
                              Real Freak83: so you have to make some basic assumptions
                              Legat0bluesummrs: but I find it odd that both the protection and the wolfing coincided with snapps
                              Real Freak83: it doesn't seem that odd to me
                              Real Freak83: from what i heard, snapps is a good player. the more people that know this, the more likly he is to be wolfed/guarded

                              It seems more likly to me people are trying to corner me and make me say something suspicious rather than even attempting to believe I'm a human.


                              This whole escipade with ddrruler. He basically went onto the NS forums where I'm running TWG, made an account called "TWG GOD" and started telling everyone what they need to do to run it. Again this sort of pissed me off because I know what I'm doing there and I don't need people telling me what I already know.

                              Lastly, dan chose to IM me again while I was playing NS and on the phone.

                              DANLEWIS2005: we need to talk
                              Real Freak83: ok
                              DANLEWIS2005: why are you accusing me unjustly
                              Real Freak83: i'm not
                              Real Freak83: you accused me unjustly
                              DANLEWIS2005: I gave you the opportunity to explain your behaviour towards everyone. Then your boy spoke up, then you spoke without even giving one word of evidence to support your humanity which screwed both you and Rye over
                              Real Freak83: ok
                              DANLEWIS2005: and I said that my vote could change
                              Real Freak83: quote rye (i'm on the phone with him) - "The only reason I posted what I said was because you are accusing people of no reason. And it pisses me off."
                              DANLEWIS2005: not accusing people of no reason, check pg. 4, everyone who followed my vote went with that and your suspicious posts
                              DANLEWIS2005: which will screw Rye over next round
                              Real Freak83: not when the psychic reveals that i was human
                              Real Freak83: quote rye again - "Don't spout all this evidence bull**** when it's day one. The seer will prove us right"
                              DANLEWIS2005: you don't even know who the seer is, he has no proof period that you and he are humans. Regardless, you are either stupid wolves or stupid humans
                              DANLEWIS2005: if Freak and Rye are wolves, you'll see them both vote for rsr2 just to save freak
                              Real Freak83: or he could just be supporting me in a human alliance (*GASP ABSOLUTLY UNTHINKABLE*)
                              DANLEWIS2005: or you're both wolves
                              Real Freak83: or neither of us are
                              Real Freak83: of course i don't know if he is
                              Real Freak83: but i'm not
                              DANLEWIS2005: well, we'll only know for sure if or when you get lynched. And the same goes for Rye
                              DANLEWIS2005: well, I know exactly what's going to happen. Your pal Rye will vote for rsr2 just to save you, exposing you both for wolves
                              DANLEWIS2005: and if he doesn't, only he will be exposed as a wolf, it's a no-win situation for you, if only you would've told the truth instead of flaming people
                              DANLEWIS2005: wow, one vote for Rye_Bread, not good to accuse... the human with a plan
                              DANLEWIS2005: and that human is...me
                              DANLEWIS2005: g2g, hopefully you'll try to save yourself
                              DANLEWIS2005: if not, then you're a wolf
                              DANLEWIS2005: bye

                              Bolded line: WTH, where did that come from?

                              Anyway read the last three lines,

                              DANLEWIS2005: g2g, hopefully you'll try to save yourself
                              DANLEWIS2005: if not, then you're a wolf
                              DANLEWIS2005: bye

                              Guess that's what I'm doing. Though chances are it won't make a difference.

                              The thing with Rye_Bread and me by the way. We've been talking on the phone for a couple of hours now, making fun of certain posts and laughing at a bunch of the retardedness going around. There is no alliance between us, rather we're just thinking along the same lines.

                              Comment

                              • ddrruler
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2004
                                • 855

                                #105
                                RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                                Gj making a post that wasted my time and Idont care about the ns crap and i didnt't tell you what to do i susgested it but you guys are slow and flamed me for trying too help you guys out ;p so your twg probley wont last long ;p
                                Mead is a | ******. |

                                Comment

                                Working...