jTWG IV – Level 4 “Level 4" HUMANS WIN Day 4

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Freak83
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2003
    • 3281

    #76
    RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

    Maybe it's actually a good thing if I get lynched. Heaven forbid I make it longer than Night Two.

    Comment

    • daniel_lewis20
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2005
      • 178

      #77
      RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

      wow freak, what a WOLFish thing to do, come right out and change your vote to the one person who was trying to help you out. Smart...yet stupid at the same time.

      Comment

      • Lupin_the_3rd
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 2665

        #78
        RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

        Well, as you can see what just occurred, Daniel Lewis' beautifully executed tactic of drawing out one, if not two wolves just worked.

        He was trying to draw a response from freak by voting for him, and damn did it work.

        I'd also like to present to you this aim conversation, with the seemingly irrate tone apparent in Daniellewis's conversation as well

        Legat0bluesummrs: hey, how's it going
        Real Freak83: fine
        Legat0bluesummrs: Do you have any speculation on why snapps was guarded/attempted to be wolfed?
        Legat0bluesummrs: I'm at a loss as to why snapps would be a prime wolfing
        Real Freak83: according to slacky snapps is a good player
        Real Freak83: that's about it
        Legat0bluesummrs: according to slacky?
        Legat0bluesummrs: but I find it odd that both the protection and the wolfing coincided with snapps
        Real Freak83: it doesn't seem that odd to me
        Real Freak83: from what i heard, snapps is a good player. the more people that know this, the more likly he is to be wolfed/guarded
        Legat0bluesummrs: hmm, I suppose. But what foundation do they have? The only TWG game he's been in, I'm sure nobody here has witnessed
        Real Freak83: then the guardian and at least one wolf knows what they're doing
        Legat0bluesummrs: not to mention getting booted for cheating last game
        Real Freak83: OH
        Real Freak83: i just realized you were lupin
        Real Freak83: i thought i was talking to ddrruler, i read the list wrong
        Real Freak83: ok ok, so in that case i'm guessing you're either the guardian or a wolf. i'm definatly not voting for you now though, i think it's more likly you're the guardian
        Legat0bluesummrs: and what makes you assume so
        Legat0bluesummrs: I honestly don't view snapps as a good night one kill/guard
        Real Freak83: nothing really, i'm just guessing that for now
        Real Freak83: there's not exactly a lot of info to go on for day 1
        Real Freak83: so you have to make some basic assumptions
        Legat0bluesummrs: I suppose
        Legat0bluesummrs: quite frankly, voting off one of the inactives is more beneficial than trying to guess a wolf
        Legat0bluesummrs: two of the players dont even have aim
        Real Freak83: well if you're trying to dismiss that he was a good kill or guard that kind of throws my assumption out the window alltogether
        Legat0bluesummrs: then again, I could be a wolf trying to lead you away from that idea
        Real Freak83: i know
        Real Freak83: i don't like day one, never enough info
        Legat0bluesummrs: I'm just glad that we have two definite humans right now for the seer to go to
        Real Freak83: 2?
        Legat0bluesummrs: whoever he seered, and snapps
        Real Freak83: what the poo are you talking about
        Real Freak83: oh
        Real Freak83: well that's only 2 definate for the seer
        Real Freak83: and only 1 definate if he seered a wolf
        Legat0bluesummrs: true
        Legat0bluesummrs: but I have a feeling an alliance could spring up very quickly

        The things that he says serve no relevence.



        Funny how my theory of voting off inactives suddenly appealed to Freak as he started to gain votes. It seems rather odd that two humans would work with such zeal together, to the point of personal insult, in Ryebread's case. The fact that Rye bread not only defended Freak, but offered some crackpot theory of Snapps being a wolf crosses the line. Good game, Freak83.

        Comment

        • Freak83
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2003
          • 3281

          #79
          RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

          You're not helping me, you're accusing me and trying to get my lyched.

          Comment

          • Rye_Bread
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2005
            • 83

            #80
            RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

            I have seen you play for two games, and everything you do seems to be on the relationship that you have with that person. "I don't like you, i'll ban you. I don't like you, I'll bandwagon you." Just because i don't like you and now freak83 thinks your being a turd in this game also, does not mean you can take the liberty of attacking us. If you were any good at bandwagoning or making up evidence, u might actually have some real power in this game. You don't. You suck at logic, period.

            Due to the way you acted last game. Literally admitting that you were voting people off because you didn't like them! You SAID THAT exactly! Due to this behaviour, and your constant threats (as if you were a big shot instead of a pretentious little shit), I think this game would be better without you for two reasons: IT WOULD BE MORE FUN, IT WOULD BE SMARTER.

            Your logic sucks. Also, this game is not about you taking your little veangence on people, its for logic and purely for the game. I vote daniel_lewis20, for making this game less enjoyable and logical then it should be. whether you're a wolf or not, you make me lose the motivation to play this game. Get out of here. Hopefully you fellow players will see the patterns of dan's behaviour. Plz vote with me, simply based on your own opinion of his posts.

            Cheers,
            Ryan

            Comment

            • ddrruler
              FFR Player
              • May 2004
              • 855

              #81
              RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

              Ryan why are you defending freak even before the pressure is on? Trying too save your wolf partner and its not bs its more than you have come up with...why ridicule something when it is the best we can go of off at this time?Also your other post he seems to be hostile to everyone or doesn't respond...
              Mead is a | ******. |

              Comment

              • Freak83
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2003
                • 3281

                #82
                RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                I can't wait till the Psychic tells you guys I was human. I think I should vote Freak83 because I'm so suspicious.

                Comment

                • ddrruler
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2004
                  • 855

                  #83
                  Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                  Originally posted by Rye_Bread
                  I have seen you play for two games, and everything you do seems to be on the relationship that you have with that person. "I don't like you, i'll ban you. I don't like you, I'll bandwagon you." Just because i don't like you and now freak83 thinks your being a turd in this game also, does not mean you can take the liberty of attacking us. If you were any good at bandwagoning or making up evidence, u might actually have some real power in this game. You don't. You suck at logic, period.

                  Due to the way you acted last game. Literally admitting that you were voting people off because you didn't like them! You SAID THAT exactly! Due to this behaviour, and your constant threats (as if you were a big shot instead of a pretentious little (#$%), I think this game would be better without you for two reasons: IT WOULD BE MORE FUN, IT WOULD BE SMARTER.

                  Your logic sucks. Also, this game is not about you taking your little veangence on people, its for logic and purely for the game. I vote daniel_lewis20, for making this game less enjoyable and logical then it should be. whether you're a wolf or not, you make me lose the motivation to play this game. Get out of here. Hopefully you fellow players will see the patterns of dan's behaviour. Plz vote with me, simply based on your own opinion of his posts.

                  Cheers,
                  Ryan
                  I highlight'd something which screws you both over nice cracking under the pressure guys :P Oh yea freak83
                  Mead is a | ******. |

                  Comment

                  • Freak83
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2003
                    • 3281

                    #84
                    Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                    Originally posted by ddrruler
                    Ryan why are you defending freak even before the pressure is on? Trying too save your wolf partner and its not bs its more than you have come up with...why ridicule something when it is the best we can go of off at this time?Also your other post he seems to be hostile to everyone or doesn't respond...
                    I don't know if Rye's a wolf but I'm not. (You're just mad cause you made yourself look like a noob on NS forums and I backed everyone else up).

                    Anyway, we're definatly not wolf partners

                    Comment

                    • ddrruler
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2004
                      • 855

                      #85
                      RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                      freak83 :P bold didnt work in my other post for some reason...
                      Mead is a | ******. |

                      Comment

                      • Freak83
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 3281

                        #86
                        RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                        Wait I'm changing my vote to ddrruler, such a wolf.

                        Comment

                        • Freak83
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2003
                          • 3281

                          #87
                          RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                          (btw it seems no-one likes me so I'm just having fun while the day lasts)

                          Comment

                          • ddrruler
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2004
                            • 855

                            #88
                            RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                            Haha not mad about ns they are just retarded and they all suck at twg!
                            Mead is a | ******. |

                            Comment

                            • Freak83
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2003
                              • 3281

                              #89
                              RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                              They're better than you :P What does that make you?

                              Comment

                              • ddrruler
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2004
                                • 855

                                #90
                                RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV – Level 1 “Expanse of Fog” Day 1

                                Im better than you and they are all worse than you so its actually what does that make you?
                                Mead is a | ******. |

                                Comment

                                Working...