jTWG XXIV: iTWG

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jugglinguy
    Use me as a porta-potty
    • Dec 2006
    • 4319

    #331
    Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

    I'd laugh so hard if flaming ban came. There's really no need for this guys.
    Originally posted by Jem
    Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

    You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

    Comment

    • jugglinguy
      Use me as a porta-potty
      • Dec 2006
      • 4319

      #332
      Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

      As of right now I think flaw might actually be mason.

      He'd have all three votes from all three masons votes by now because he'd be pretending that he was mason.

      So right now, I'm trusting that flaw is mason.
      Originally posted by Jem
      Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

      You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

      Comment

      • thunderstrike687
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2003
        • 785

        #333
        Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

        Originally posted by jugglinguy
        As of right now I think flaw might actually be mason.

        He'd have all three votes from all three masons votes by now because he'd be pretending that he was mason.

        So right now, I'm trusting that flaw is mason.
        QFT


        Originally posted by Adamaja456
        yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
        Originally posted by twiggy_2004
        i love a food

        Comment

        • thunderstrike687
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2003
          • 785

          #334
          Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

          at least, part of it.


          Originally posted by Adamaja456
          yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
          Originally posted by twiggy_2004
          i love a food

          Comment

          • thunderstrike687
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2003
            • 785

            #335
            Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

            not necessarily votes, but there would be MUCH more doubt cast upon flaw.


            Originally posted by Adamaja456
            yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
            Originally posted by twiggy_2004
            i love a food

            Comment

            • x3Mamimi
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2006
              • 513

              #336
              Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

              I think it's time I post.

              In my opinion, Flaw is a legit Mason. It'd be too hard to come out on the thread and say 'I'M A MASON LOLOL' without the three (maybe less do to lynchings etc) actual masons being like 'yeah ok, wtf, lynch'. Which also leads me to believe that the no kill last night was an accident, it'd be effortless to kill a mason (flaw) without any suspicion cast on anyone.

              But most of us know of last game. We all know how amazing Flaw is as a wolf.... So by no means to I trust him but I don't think anyone has enough information to vote for him.

              Which makes me suspect kentball... You're trying extremely hard to scrap together information on him.
              Which could me you're the seer...you seered him red and have little to convince everyone of his color...
              or you're a wolf trying hard to get a lynch in your favor, a mason, no less.

              Kentball isn't my vote, I'll safe that for..well, 3 hours and 40 minutes.
              jwcgator: mah mee mee
              merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

              Comment

              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2005
                • 1206

                #337
                Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                GET THE FUCKING INSULTS OUT OF THIS THREAD. THERE IS A REASON THAT THIS FORUM IS HIDDEN.

                PROTIP: IT'S SO WE DON'T GET IDIOTS IN HERE.


                ps don't be fooled, I'm a nice guy. (being assertive works better)


                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                Comment

                • X3R0H0UR
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 540

                  #338
                  Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                  Originally posted by x3Mamimi
                  I think it's time I post.

                  In my opinion, Flaw is a legit Mason. It'd be too hard to come out on the thread and say 'I'M A MASON LOLOL' without the three (maybe less do to lynchings etc) actual masons being like 'yeah ok, wtf, lynch'. Which also leads me to believe that the no kill last night was an accident, it'd be effortless to kill a mason (flaw) without any suspicion cast on anyone.
                  I fail to see the logic in that really. The mason's can't all vote the same way without other votes going in first, otherwise its pretty obvious, even 4 votes for a single person with little other logic makes for good bait by the wolves. If they have 1 wolf come out as a mason and then 4 people vote him, 3/4 are masons, possibly even the seer as the fourth! Its wierd to see this bad of logic coming from the mvp from the first game :-/

                  Well the last part is logical, it might actually be an accident, I'm leaning that way now.

                  Since it has been brought up, I think that we need to analyze kentball more. After reading through the thread he partakes in the flamewar quite a bit less than most, making me think he wants to appear innocuous. Something about the way he's posting makes me think he's either a blue or a wolf. Blue because he's manipulating vaguely or a wolf because his actions are...different from most others. If he's either blue or red, how does everyone feel about lynching? If he's the seer, thats really bad, if he's a mason...somehow the masons will have to guide us astray ( and too bad I don't smoke ). Does anyone else feel he's acting...ungreen?
                  Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                  Comment

                  • kentbball
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 675

                    #339
                    Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                    Ok, I'm going to take back my vote. My vote was just to get flaw to explain everything to me, which he has done. Sorry everybody for my stubborness. I just couldn't get everything through my head but I understand everything now. Flaw is a mason blahblahblah I know. I'm just stupid.

                    Comment

                    • kentbball
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 675

                      #340
                      Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                      Well I guess I can't take back my vote, so I will just change it when I think of something better. Or if I need a safety vote.

                      Comment

                      • thunderstrike687
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 785

                        #341
                        Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                        xero, I just think kent isn't so quick on the uptake, not red.


                        Originally posted by Adamaja456
                        yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                        Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                        i love a food

                        Comment

                        • FictionJunction
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 3843

                          #342
                          Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                          I actually see kentball as a really confused green. >>"
                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • x3Mamimi
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 513

                            #343
                            Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                            Originally posted by X3R0H0UR
                            I fail to see the logic in that really. The mason's can't all vote the same way without other votes going in first, otherwise its pretty obvious, even 4 votes for a single person with little other logic makes for good bait by the wolves. If they have 1 wolf come out as a mason and then 4 people vote him, 3/4 are masons, possibly even the seer as the fourth! Its wierd to see this bad of logic coming from the mvp from the first game :-/

                            Well the last part is logical, it might actually be an accident, I'm leaning that way now.

                            Since it has been brought up, I think that we need to analyze kentball more. After reading through the thread he partakes in the flamewar quite a bit less than most, making me think he wants to appear innocuous. Something about the way he's posting makes me think he's either a blue or a wolf. Blue because he's manipulating vaguely or a wolf because his actions are...different from most others. If he's either blue or red, how does everyone feel about lynching? If he's the seer, thats really bad, if he's a mason...somehow the masons will have to guide us astray ( and too bad I don't smoke ). Does anyone else feel he's acting...ungreen?
                            I guess I worded it wrong. Too simply. I'm not saying that the masons would vote the same way. That isn't what I meant though, it looks that way. However, my point is, that the masons, assuming they are active and know that flaw is impersonating them, would not let this go. Obviously, Flaw's good at deception, this would be impossible.

                            The fact that it's public knowledge that the seer has come out and that flaw is a mason allows up to four players to call them out. I have a hard time believing that the real seer and real masons are all inactive and have no idea this is going on.

                            Thus, at the very least, 1 mason is left to call flaw out were he not really the seer.

                            And, stfu. mvp means nothing when everyone around you's an idiot.
                            jwcgator: mah mee mee
                            merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                            Comment

                            • FictionJunction
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 3843

                              #344
                              Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                              if he's a red, he was trying to push flaw into being a wolf.. and that would benefit the wolves if flaw truly isn't one.
                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • thunderstrike687
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 785

                                #345
                                Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                                Yeah, after talking to him, he seems to just be slow to grasp things. I think he is alright now after talking to him.


                                Originally posted by Adamaja456
                                yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                                Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                                i love a food

                                Comment

                                Working...