Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG
Seer has came to me, and said that Malikaz Is red. His past actions reinforce his story as seer, and I believe that he is not the wolf shaman. Basically, it all comes down to whether you guys trust my judgment on whether he is the seer or not. Just think, before you vote for or against him, do you think that I'm a good enough player to make the recognition between the shaman and the actual seer?
Seer has came to me, and said that Malikaz Is red. His past actions reinforce his story as seer, and I believe that he is not the wolf shaman. Basically, it all comes down to whether you guys trust my judgment on whether he is the seer or not. Just think, before you vote for or against him, do you think that I'm a good enough player to make the recognition between the shaman and the actual seer?




Comment