jTWG XXIV: iTWG

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #241
    Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

    Just a post to say the seer looks like hes playing my strat from last game. I don't believe he seered makilaz because it as random, I believe he seered him because out of everyone, makilaz is the least likely to be wolved considering he's new.

    I played the same stratagy last game trying to aviod the guardian.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • Demon_Of_The_Comet
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2004
      • 888

      #242
      Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

      No wolf with half a brain would give away Manti's role so easily and his own. That's 2 wolves down right there, not a smart move.
      wtf is a nooblet
      Originally posted by jewpinthethird
      If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
      Originally posted by white_boy
      firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

      Comment

      • FictionJunction
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 3843

        #243
        Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

        Originally posted by Demon_Of_The_Comet
        No wolf with half a brain would give away Manti's role so easily and his own. That's 2 wolves down right there, not a smart move.
        agreed.

        The seer must have had a reason for him coming out to flaw.

        Chances are he's not the shaman because of the 25% or 33.33333-% (if pnt was a mason) chance of hitting a seer. Plus, the masons would never reveal the names to the seer even if he is real. If a shaman gets news of someone being a blue player, that player would die by a wolfing that night. It's easier, safer, and they avoid unnecessary troubles with people. Why establish a relationship with a person they're going to kill anyway, if they're not going to get anything out of it?
        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        wow

        Comment

        • flawofhumanity
          MMM WATCHA SAY
          • Apr 2004
          • 628

          #244
          Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

          I'm a mason. That's why the seer trusted me. I came out with it in chat so that you dumbasses wouldn't waste day 2 trying to lynch me over it. Also, it possibly gives the real seer ATLEAST one more day to live.
          Originally posted by pntballa18
          flaw cause he's well hung


          Comment

          • Demon_Of_The_Comet
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2004
            • 888

            #245
            Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

            Vash is wolf because his penis is small.
            bandwagon plz
            wtf is a nooblet
            Originally posted by jewpinthethird
            If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
            Originally posted by white_boy
            firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

            Comment

            • thunderstrike687
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2003
              • 785

              #246
              Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

              BANDWAGONING!
              Vash


              Originally posted by Adamaja456
              yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
              Originally posted by twiggy_2004
              i love a food

              Comment

              • thunderstrike687
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2003
                • 785

                #247
                Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                PS Night voting is what all the cool kids are doing.


                Originally posted by Adamaja456
                yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                i love a food

                Comment

                • kentbball
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 675

                  #248
                  Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                  thunder for bandwagoning.

                  Comment

                  • thunderstrike687
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 785

                    #249
                    Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                    you killed it.


                    Originally posted by Adamaja456
                    yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                    Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                    i love a food

                    Comment

                    • vashthestampede0987
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 2997

                      #250
                      Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                      Thunder, it was dead long before you started.
                      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                      Originally posted by Synthlight
                      I hate myself.

                      Cheers,

                      Synthlight
                      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                      Comment

                      • FictionJunction
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 3843

                        #251
                        Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                        pntballa is dead.
                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • vashthestampede0987
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 2997

                          #252
                          Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                          snape kills dumbledore.
                          Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                          I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                          Originally posted by Synthlight
                          I hate myself.

                          Cheers,

                          Synthlight
                          xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                          xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                          Comment

                          • thunderstrike687
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 785

                            #253
                            Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                            you like little boys.


                            Originally posted by Adamaja456
                            yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                            Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                            i love a food

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #254
                              Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                              Can we please stop the random pointless banter?

                              oh yeah manticore for trying to stop pointless banter.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 1206

                                #255
                                Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                                IF I SEE ONE MORE POINTLESS NIGHT VOTE YOU ALL WILL GET BOOTED FROM THE GAME

                                Not really, but shut the hell up.

                                Edit: I'm not really mad, but, this pointless **** has to stop. (I'll stop too, don't worry)


                                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                                Comment

                                Working...