jTWG XXIV: iTWG

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kentbball
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2006
    • 675

    #436
    Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    I think even kent (sorry dude) could put that obvious 2 and 2 together.
    Heh...

    Thanks.

    Comment

    • Farka
      Banned
      • Dec 2005
      • 283

      #437
      Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

      Farka-6
      Manti-1


      I'm going to put my vote onto Manti as well. His game style has really bothered me this game, and he's been wanting me gone forever.

      Comment

      • Farka
        Banned
        • Dec 2005
        • 283

        #438
        Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

        Alright, this is proably my last living post, so here are my thoughts on who's a wolf. Jugglin is the shaman, Makilaz was a normal wolf, manti is a normal wolf, and Nija is the Master Wolf. Nija is obviously a good player and was probably not online the night the wolves needed to send in their PMs, so they were hesitant to vote.

        I'm probably off a few players so don't flip on me at post game.

        Well, it's been fun,I should have payed more attention and not of been so "ignorant" as flaw says. Good luck. I'm going to join those who have passed into the net world. =).

        Farewell.

        Comment

        • x3Mamimi
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2006
          • 513

          #439
          Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

          I'm going to assume that:

          Farka-6
          Manti-1

          Is correct. If it's not, let me know before deadline.
          EDIT:

          OH LOVELY STILL LOGGED IN AS MAMIMI.
          jwcgator: mah mee mee
          merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

          Comment

          • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2005
            • 1206

            #440
            Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

            ^^^^

            That was me.


            Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

            Comment

            • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2005
              • 1206

              #441
              Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

              "HE KNEW IT!" flawofhumanity projected across the room, throwing a finger in Farka's direction.

              "wut," replied jwcgator.

              "He knew of FictionJunction's visions," he continued. "That's why he died last night, because Farka was one of the people to go into that ship."

              "I... I don't know what to say," said Farka, his head lowering, "I understand that we don't know what to do, and I know I talked to FictionJunction, but I didn't kill him, he was my friend."

              "I'm sorry, but I believe you have been abducted, and we need to remove you from the village," flawofhumanity concluded.

              As he walked up to the executioner's block, Farka gave the village his last thoughts and wished them luck in ridding the village of the alien threat.


              Farka has been lynched.

              Vote chart:
              Farka(6) - flawofhumanity, Yesssss, kentbball, jugglinguy, T3hDDRKid, DarkManticoreX2
              DarkManticoreX2(2) - x3Mamimi, Farka
              jwcgator(.01) - Phantom
              nijatwo(.01) - Phantom

              Phantoms awarded to:
              jwcgator: 1.01
              nijatwo: 1.01
              X3R0H0UR: .01
              thunderstrike687: .01

              Players still alive:
              kentbball
              flawofhumanity
              X3R0H0UR
              jugglinguy
              x3Mamimi
              jwcgator
              thunderstrike687
              DarkManticoreX2
              T3hDDRKid
              Yesssss
              nijatwo

              It is now Night 4, night will end tomorrow (Sunday) at midnight. (EST)

              I expect a PM from all living parties that have a night action, this includes any of the following that are alive:
              • Seer
              • Wolf Shaman
              • Wolves


              I LOVE THE AMAZING ACTIVITY.

              That is all.


              Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

              Comment

              • jwcgator
                RIP ffrtokens
                • May 2005
                • 2221

                #442
                Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                **** **** **** ****

                I was totally oblivious to the fact that day ended tonight, or else I would have insta'd farka

                ****

                ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

                Comment

                • Farka
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2005
                  • 283

                  #443
                  Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                  Well, I'm gone, everything is much clearer on the other side. =)

                  PS. Everyone in Heaven gets a moustache.

                  Comment

                  • nijatwo
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2006
                    • 312

                    #444
                    Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                    figured 6/12 = insta, whoops. Anyway, wanted to respond to something jwc said earlier:
                    Originally posted by jwc
                    I don't contribute to games ever, if you look at my history I always bandwagon, and I'm always green; however, I like to flaunt my record of twg scores because I'm proud and love pretending to impress people. Thus, you shouldn't vote for me, ask nija
                    fix'd
                    Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
                    Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

                    Comment

                    • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 1206

                      #445
                      Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                      Missed a BB tag, so I edited. Sue me
                      How about instead of suing you, you get a one game ban?

                      But seriously, don't edit your posts. I already told you once. If you realize you made a mistake, POST IT AGAIN. At the very least, let me know, and I'll post on the thread 'I have OK'd the editing of this post' that way you don't get in trouble.

                      Originally posted by Farka, after getting lynched
                      Well, I'm gone, everything is much clearer on the other side. =)

                      PS. Everyone in Heaven gets a moustache.
                      [image]
                      Rules #1 and #2 from the ANNOUNCEMENT "FFR's Official Werewolf Game Rules", at the very top of the forum, that everyone should have read:

                      Originally posted by Chardish
                      Specific Rules:

                      1. Players are not allowed to edit/delete their posts for ANY reason. Moderators are not allowed to edit/delete anyone's posts for ANY reason. FFR members not playing in the TWG are not allowed to post in it for any reason and may be subject to penalty for repeated violations. Moderators are allowed to delete posts by users not in the current TWG who post in the thread.

                      2. ONE brief death message is allowed the day after someone is wolfed. No information about the game may be said. A Player who is lynched may not post again after they are killed.
                      I'm not trying to be this gigantic hard-ass, but you'd get more crap if it happened in TWG, and the goal here is to get you ready for TWG.










                      I would really like it if every in this game would take 3 minutes out of their day and read the rules thread.








                      .


                      Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #446
                        Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                        Originally posted by Farka
                        Alright, this is proably my last living post, so here are my thoughts on who's a wolf. Jugglin is the shaman, Makilaz was a normal wolf, manti is a normal wolf, and Nija is the Master Wolf. Nija is obviously a good player and was probably not online the night the wolves needed to send in their PMs, so they were hesitant to vote.
                        WTH is this. I've played two games as a wolf already, and was the leader in both. Even if someone like Nija was a wolf on my team I wouldn't miss a PM. You are wrong dear dead sir.

                        Originally posted by dbp
                        At the very least, let me know, and I'll post on the thread 'I have OK'd the editing of this post' that way you don't get in trouble.
                        Ok, will do from now on. I just thought a post that large would be rediculous to post twice. =[
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • jwcgator
                          RIP ffrtokens
                          • May 2005
                          • 2221

                          #447
                          Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                          Originally posted by nijatwo
                          figured 6/12 = insta, whoops. Anyway, wanted to respond to something jwc said earlier:

                          fix'd
                          at least you put it semi-nicely.

                          Comment

                          • flawofhumanity
                            MMM WATCHA SAY
                            • Apr 2004
                            • 628

                            #448
                            Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                            Ugh....Why do people attribute people's playing ability or who the actual leader of the wolves are to who the Master Wolf is?
                            Originally posted by pntballa18
                            flaw cause he's well hung


                            Comment

                            • nijatwo
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2006
                              • 312

                              #449
                              Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                              Farka basically called manti and jugglin idiots, don't know the later, but I know that if I were on a wolf team with manti I'd want him in charge. I'm awful at being anything but green, and he's got a ****ton of experience as a wolf. Probably not posting in the thread again until it comes time to vote, sorry team, but spring break started and now that I'm at home I can only get online if I go into town and use some public wifi.

                              Regardless, sending a few of you PMs about stuff, so check plix.

                              PS.
                              Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
                              Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

                              Comment

                              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 1206

                                #450
                                Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                                You seem to be the only one to miss the Public Service Announcement earlier.

                                Keep the thread about TWG, not fixing people's posts or dining in hell.


                                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                                Comment

                                Working...