jTWG XXIV: iTWG

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nijatwo
    FFR Player
    • May 2006
    • 312

    #376
    Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

    oh damn you fiction and your promptness b
    Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
    Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

    Comment

    • FictionJunction
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 3843

      #377
      Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

      =[
      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      wow

      Comment

      • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2005
        • 1206

        #378
        Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

        "No you're a ******," said thunderstrike687.

        "No you are," said Demon_Of_The_Comet.

        "STFU," said Farka.

        "We've got **** to do, you know," said FictionJunction.

        "Okay, sorry guys," said thunderstrike687.

        "Well, whatever, just lynch me, I don't want to be in a village full of idiots and people who have been abducted and taken control of," said Demon_Of_The_Comet.

        "kay," said everyone else.

        And so it happened, Demon_Of_The_Comet was lynched.


        Vote Chart:
        Demon_Of_The_Comet(6) - thunderstrike687, DarkManticoreX2, x3Mamimi, jugglinguy, Demon_Of_The_Comet, X3R0H0UR
        DarkManticoreX2(1) - Farka
        flawofhumanity(1) - kentbball
        x3Mamimi(1) - FictionJunction
        kentbball(1) - thunderstrike687
        Yesssss(1) - T3hDDRKid
        nijatwo(1) - flawofhumanity

        Players still alive:
        kentbball
        flawofhumanity
        X3R0H0UR
        jugglinguy
        x3Mamimi
        jwcgator
        FictionJunction
        thunderstrike687
        DarkManticoreX2
        T3hDDRKid
        Yesssss
        Farka
        nijatwo

        Phantoms are awarded to:
        jwcgator
        nijatwo

        SORRY FOR THE CRAPTACULAR STORY, MY HEAD's NOT IN THE GAME. IM TOO BUSY WONDERING WHY 3/4 OF THE AVATARS I'VE SEEN TONIGHT HAVE BEEN THE SAME, MINE INCLUDED. WTF IS THIS NINJA MAFIA CRAP?

        It is now night 3. Night will end tomorrow(Thursday) at midnight.(EST)

        I expect a PM from all living parties that have a night action, this inclues any of the following that are still alive:
        Wolves(for kill)
        Shaman(for vision)
        Seer(for vision)


        That is all.

        ps sorry for being late, work kept me beyond what I had planned for.


        Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

        Comment

        • Yesssss
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2005
          • 2522

          #379
          Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

          Why does nija have a phantom? He put a safety vote on fiction.

          Also I voted for jugglinguy right when the day started, so I don't get a phantom (even though I'm not listed as having a phantom, you don't have my vote shown).
          YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

          Comment

          • Yesssss
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2005
            • 2522

            #380
            Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

            Oh nevermind I saw Mamimi's post.
            YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

            Comment

            • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2005
              • 1206

              #381
              Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

              Originally posted by Yesssss
              Why does nija have a phantom? He put a safety vote on fiction.

              Also I voted for jugglinguy right when the day started, so I don't get a phantom (even though I'm not listed as having a phantom, you don't have my vote shown).
              My mistake. I wrote it in notepad, but forgot to add it to the final list.


              Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

              Comment

              • nijatwo
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 312

                #382
                Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                I got the phantom because as fiction pointed out, I was late.
                Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
                Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

                Comment

                • jwcgator
                  RIP ffrtokens
                  • May 2005
                  • 2221

                  #383
                  Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                  I got the phantom because i am ****ing dying (sob story ahead)

                  Basically Tuesday my ear started hurting and today my ear is ****ing about to explode(swollen shut), plus I have a project due tomorrow and ugh ugh ugh. My mom yanked my ear in 2 different directions to get the ****ing medicine in and i had to put it in both ears and now I'm deaf etc etc

                  can I cut off my ear now?

                  Comment

                  • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 888

                    #384
                    Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                    My goodbye post:

                    **** you guys
                    wtf is a nooblet
                    Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                    If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                    Originally posted by white_boy
                    firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                    Comment

                    • nijatwo
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 312

                      #385
                      Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                      last I recall demon was begging us to lynch him, no reason to be angry.
                      Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
                      Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

                      Comment

                      • Farka
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2005
                        • 283

                        #386
                        Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                        This Ninja stuff is Omega's doing.

                        Comment

                        • Farka
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2005
                          • 283

                          #387
                          Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                          Also, what a waste of a lynch. Good job guys, do you really think that he was a wolf? He was a human who didn't give a crap, so he voted himself. What wolf uses reverse psychology THAT far?

                          Comment

                          • FictionJunction
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 3843

                            #388
                            Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                            Originally posted by Farka
                            He was a human who didn't give a crap, so he voted himself. What wolf uses reverse psychology THAT far?
                            pretty much
                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • T3hDDRKid
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 754

                              #389
                              Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                              Unfortunately, I was not able to get on for the past day or so [tutoring, plus a lot of homework, plus a choral competition.] However, it most definitely seems that Demon was not a wolf - why did people even vote for him? I am newly suspicious of those that jumped at the chance to vote Demon.
                              Originally posted by MalReynolds
                              it just goes with what I said

                              what brought this country together?

                              desegregation

                              we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                              let's start with baseball

                              Comment

                              • T3hDDRKid
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 754

                                #390
                                Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                                P.S. For easy reference, here is the list

                                thunderstrike687
                                DarkManticoreX2
                                x3Mamimi
                                jugglinguy
                                X3R0H0UR

                                I am not accusing you based on that information, but a bandwagon for a person obviously human seems sketchy. I would confidently say there's at least one wolf in there. [UNLESS he was seered red and I didn't know about it, but he seems 100% to have been human to me - as Farka said, what wolf votes himself out?]

                                Try to have a chat tonight, now that I'm back up and active. I'll definitely be available.
                                Originally posted by MalReynolds
                                it just goes with what I said

                                what brought this country together?

                                desegregation

                                we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                                let's start with baseball

                                Comment

                                Working...