Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG
Here's part 2 Thunder is human. If this game continues after the lynching of Yessssss, DDR should go. Form your own conclusions, cause I don't have to time to explain mine. But they are not related.
thunderstrike687 (7:48:19 PM): okay so you support the flaw theory?
TheVisualParadox (7:48:22 PM): Yes
TheVisualParadox (7:48:25 PM): Writing more right now
TheVisualParadox (7:48:28 PM): h/o
thunderstrike687 (7:48:30 PM): k.
TheVisualParadox (7:48:34 PM): [fiction talked to me about it]
TheVisualParadox (7:49:58 PM): so it's a too-real possiblity that pnt was seer
thunderstrike687 (7:50:16 PM): I dont want to address that quite yet, but yes.
thunderstrike687 (7:52:24 PM): god damn i want to post but ffr isnt responding
thunderstrike687 (7:52:32 PM): and yes farka isnt my main concern.
TheVisualParadox (7:52:53 PM): But Flaw would turn up green, so if the seer was alive, farka should be seer'd
thunderstrike687 (7:53:04 PM): yes
TheVisualParadox (7:53:08 PM): then if he's red, we have a very good connection
thunderstrike687 (7:53:09 PM): i agree with that course
TheVisualParadox (7:53:19 PM): But why would Flaw leak incriminating evidence?
thunderstrike687 (7:53:45 PM): i dont know honestly
thunderstrike687 (7:53:49 PM): maybe hes stupid.
TheVisualParadox (7:53:54 PM): Flaw? no.
thunderstrike687 (7:54:00 PM): yeah was just gonna say that.
TheVisualParadox (7:54:09 PM): Maybe he made a mistake, maybe.. But if it's true, then he's got some plan about it
thunderstrike687 (7:54:39 PM): hell come back with something
TheVisualParadox (7:55:15 PM): He's away, though
TheVisualParadox (7:55:28 PM): if he wasn't, we may be able to get something out of this
thunderstrike687 (7:55:34 PM): Lets take into consideration he is green.
thunderstrike687 (7:55:46 PM): We may still get something even if we are wrong
thunderstrike687 (7:56:15 PM): I think we may have a wolf.
thunderstrike687 (7:56:23 PM): and hes definitely our best bet today.
TheVisualParadox (7:56:36 PM): If we are wrong, how could we get anything? We would never know.
TheVisualParadox (7:56:50 PM): How I wish I was a mason!
thunderstrike687 (7:56:57 PM): dont we all?
thunderstrike687 (7:57:01 PM): about info
thunderstrike687 (7:57:04 PM): if he dies
thunderstrike687 (7:57:14 PM): we find out who he had connections with
TheVisualParadox (7:58:25 PM): How?
TheVisualParadox (7:58:33 PM): There's no way to know - no cardflipping, nothing
thunderstrike687 (7:58:49 PM): Sigh
thunderstrike687 (7:58:51 PM): I guess
thunderstrike687 (7:58:57 PM): But if he is a wolf
thunderstrike687 (7:59:00 PM): we get ties
thunderstrike687 (7:59:22 PM): a psychic would be lovely.
TheVisualParadox (7:59:33 PM): Unfair, though
TheVisualParadox (7:59:49 PM): Actually.. I think the game is a little off-balance as it is
TheVisualParadox (8:00:08 PM): Wolves have four, including shaman and master - tough to beat, even assuming the seer is alive
thunderstrike687 (8:00:22 PM): yeah
thunderstrike687 (8:00:24 PM): I agree
TheVisualParadox (8:00:38 PM): Kind of makes me wish I was master wolf =3
TheVisualParadox (8:00:49 PM): Wait, or maybe not, considering there's a good chance he's about to die ^^'
thunderstrike687 (8:00:55 PM): rofl
thunderstrike687 (8:01:03 PM): If he is
thunderstrike687 (8:01:13 PM): we made an extremely good choice today.
thunderstrike687 (8:01:23 PM): He is more of an asset than the shaman.
TheVisualParadox (8:01:32 PM): Yeah
thunderstrike687 (8:01:38 PM): for instance
thunderstrike687 (8:01:55 PM): wolf shaman could totally play the MW into any human alliance he sees
TheVisualParadox (8:02:18 PM): True
TheVisualParadox (8:03:29 PM): I need to see that log
TheVisualParadox (8:03:34 PM): That will fill in gaps, for sure
thunderstrike687 (8:03:38 PM): Yeah
thunderstrike687 (8:03:49 PM): I dont think the chances of us getting it is very high.
TheVisualParadox (8:04:58 PM): If Flaw is back before lynch and refuses to post the log, FU, MW!
TheVisualParadox (8:05:09 PM): If he posts and it explains it, we'll see
thunderstrike687 (8:05:33 PM): I dont trust flaw even if he tries to defend himself.
TheVisualParadox (8:05:44 PM): Any idea as to the vote tally?
thunderstrike687 (8:05:50 PM): 3 flaw i think
thunderstrike687 (8:05:53 PM): 3 me i think
thunderstrike687 (8:05:56 PM): then randoms
TheVisualParadox (8:06:19 PM): Ehh, don't want you voted off
TheVisualParadox (8:06:23 PM): You seem human
thunderstrike687 (8:06:33 PM): I am
thunderstrike687 (8:06:40 PM): I think you are green too
thunderstrike687 (8:06:57 PM): Fiction has run into a spot
thunderstrike687 (8:07:11 PM): I want to trust him but I cant
TheVisualParadox (8:07:27 PM): If the log is true, however, that's compelling evidence to believe him
thunderstrike687 (8:07:34 PM): yeah i know
thunderstrike687 (8:07:40 PM): he just connected himself to that group
TheVisualParadox (8:07:48 PM): I really hope that Flaw gets back before lynch
thunderstrike687 (8:08:10 PM): Id like to see what the others have to say
TheVisualParadox (8:08:52 PM): If Flaw refuses to give the log, I would trust Fict
TheVisualParadox (8:09:10 PM): Because that would need to be a brilliant setup to incriminate Flaw wrongly
thunderstrike687 (8:11:02 PM): Either way, hes screwed.
TheVisualParadox (8:11:11 PM): likely.
thunderstrike687 (8:11:13 PM): Im sure the log has a lot he doesnt want people to see.
thunderstrike687 (8:11:21 PM): but he cant not post it.
TheVisualParadox (8:11:40 PM): unless it incriminates a blue and flaw's really human, he's got no reason to withhold it
TheVisualParadox (8:11:48 PM): that, or he's MW
TheVisualParadox (8:13:44 PM): he refuses to give the log
TheVisualParadox (8:13:55 PM): RedRumForTheRich: it doesn't matter
RedRumForTheRich: If I wanted to, I could post information that would get another person lynched
RedRumForTheRich: but it's not the time yet
RedRumForTheRich: if I get lynched today, oh well
RedRumForTheRich: if not, I've already stated that I will give the logs to someone on day 2
TheVisualParadox (8:14:23 PM): he's going to post
thunderstrike687 (8:14:56 PM): by tomorrow it wont matter.
thunderstrike687 (8:15:56 PM): and honestly
thunderstrike687 (8:16:04 PM): if hes going to post tomorrow
thunderstrike687 (8:16:08 PM): it has nothing to do with a blue
thunderstrike687 (8:19:10 PM): are you talking to anyone else?
TheVisualParadox (8:19:21 PM): doing homework, talking to flaw a little
TheVisualParadox (8:19:34 PM): RedRumForTheRich (8:09:34 PM): it doesn't matter
RedRumForTheRich (8:09:47 PM): If I wanted to, I could post information that would get another person lynched
RedRumForTheRich (8:09:49 PM): but it's not the time yet
RedRumForTheRich (8:09:59 PM): if I get lynched today, oh well
RedRumForTheRich (8:10:31 PM): if not, I've already stated that I will give the logs to someone on day 2
TheVisualParadox (8:19:38 PM): err
TheVisualParadox (8:19:41 PM): wrong part
TheVisualParadox (8:19:45 PM): I already sent you that
thunderstrike687 (8:19:51 PM): yeah
TheVisualParadox (8:20:00 PM): RedRumForTheRich (8:15:36 PM): it's going to get me lynched
RedRumForTheRich (8:15:41 PM): this post
TheVisualParadox (8:20:07 PM): RedRumForTheRich (8:15:51 PM): but it's also going to give everyone information
RedRumForTheRich (8:15:51 PM): to use
TheVisualParadox (8:20:13 PM): RedRumForTheRich (8:16:01 PM): once they figure out that they've ****ed up
RedRumForTheRich (8:16:10 PM): assuming that happens before the wolves win
thunderstrike687 (8:20:25 PM): seems wolfy
thunderstrike687 (8:20:30 PM): sounds like manti.
TheVisualParadox (8:20:44 PM): We'll see the contents of his post and judge it
thunderstrike687 (8:32:26 PM): he didnt post
thunderstrike687 (8:32:39 PM): so i take it he is accepting his lynch.
TheVisualParadox (8:34:27 PM): Or he's making a huge effin post
thunderstrike687 (8:34:33 PM): hes not on
thunderstrike687 (8:34:37 PM): the thread
TheVisualParadox (8:37:15 PM): I think he makes them in Word
TheVisualParadox (8:37:19 PM): But we'll see, I guess
TheVisualParadox (8:37:24 PM): I'll be on for at least an hour more
thunderstrike687 (8:37:31 PM): ill be here for 2
thunderstrike687 (8:37:38 PM): then ill hit up my PSP
TheVisualParadox (8:38:13 PM): post is up
thunderstrike687 (8:39:34 PM): for rizzle?
TheVisualParadox (8:40:14 PM): yah
TheVisualParadox (8:40:19 PM): Confusing - not sure what to do now
TheVisualParadox (8:40:30 PM): throws the game into disarray - wait, a wolf would want that..
thunderstrike687 (8:45:09 PM): all i will say
thunderstrike687 (8:45:16 PM): is i was suspicious of manti anyway
thunderstrike687 (9:00:19 PM): i almost want to believe flaw.
TheVisualParadox (9:01:18 PM): oh, doing homework, sorry
TheVisualParadox (9:01:24 PM): nearly done with my speech ><
thunderstrike687 (9:13:28 PM): i think im changing to manti.
TheVisualParadox (9:15:27 PM): what do you have for now?
thunderstrike687 (9:16:53 PM): i think flaw is better alive.
thunderstrike687 (9:17:00 PM): and he may be human
TheVisualParadox (9:17:27 PM): I don't know, don't really have time now, will look at it in half an hour tops
thunderstrike687 (9:48:21 PM): dont let a KIB happen
thunderstrike687 (9:48:26 PM): dont let flaw die.
thunderstrike687 (9:48:38 PM): or if he does
thunderstrike687 (9:48:43 PM): dont make it a KIB
thunderstrike687 (9:48:48 PM): flaw is useful alive.
TheVisualParadox is away at 10:03:30 PM.
Here's part 2 Thunder is human. If this game continues after the lynching of Yessssss, DDR should go. Form your own conclusions, cause I don't have to time to explain mine. But they are not related.
thunderstrike687 (7:48:19 PM): okay so you support the flaw theory?
TheVisualParadox (7:48:22 PM): Yes
TheVisualParadox (7:48:25 PM): Writing more right now
TheVisualParadox (7:48:28 PM): h/o
thunderstrike687 (7:48:30 PM): k.
TheVisualParadox (7:48:34 PM): [fiction talked to me about it]
TheVisualParadox (7:49:58 PM): so it's a too-real possiblity that pnt was seer
thunderstrike687 (7:50:16 PM): I dont want to address that quite yet, but yes.
thunderstrike687 (7:52:24 PM): god damn i want to post but ffr isnt responding
thunderstrike687 (7:52:32 PM): and yes farka isnt my main concern.
TheVisualParadox (7:52:53 PM): But Flaw would turn up green, so if the seer was alive, farka should be seer'd
thunderstrike687 (7:53:04 PM): yes
TheVisualParadox (7:53:08 PM): then if he's red, we have a very good connection
thunderstrike687 (7:53:09 PM): i agree with that course
TheVisualParadox (7:53:19 PM): But why would Flaw leak incriminating evidence?
thunderstrike687 (7:53:45 PM): i dont know honestly
thunderstrike687 (7:53:49 PM): maybe hes stupid.
TheVisualParadox (7:53:54 PM): Flaw? no.
thunderstrike687 (7:54:00 PM): yeah was just gonna say that.
TheVisualParadox (7:54:09 PM): Maybe he made a mistake, maybe.. But if it's true, then he's got some plan about it
thunderstrike687 (7:54:39 PM): hell come back with something
TheVisualParadox (7:55:15 PM): He's away, though
TheVisualParadox (7:55:28 PM): if he wasn't, we may be able to get something out of this
thunderstrike687 (7:55:34 PM): Lets take into consideration he is green.
thunderstrike687 (7:55:46 PM): We may still get something even if we are wrong
thunderstrike687 (7:56:15 PM): I think we may have a wolf.
thunderstrike687 (7:56:23 PM): and hes definitely our best bet today.
TheVisualParadox (7:56:36 PM): If we are wrong, how could we get anything? We would never know.
TheVisualParadox (7:56:50 PM): How I wish I was a mason!
thunderstrike687 (7:56:57 PM): dont we all?
thunderstrike687 (7:57:01 PM): about info
thunderstrike687 (7:57:04 PM): if he dies
thunderstrike687 (7:57:14 PM): we find out who he had connections with
TheVisualParadox (7:58:25 PM): How?
TheVisualParadox (7:58:33 PM): There's no way to know - no cardflipping, nothing
thunderstrike687 (7:58:49 PM): Sigh
thunderstrike687 (7:58:51 PM): I guess
thunderstrike687 (7:58:57 PM): But if he is a wolf
thunderstrike687 (7:59:00 PM): we get ties
thunderstrike687 (7:59:22 PM): a psychic would be lovely.
TheVisualParadox (7:59:33 PM): Unfair, though
TheVisualParadox (7:59:49 PM): Actually.. I think the game is a little off-balance as it is
TheVisualParadox (8:00:08 PM): Wolves have four, including shaman and master - tough to beat, even assuming the seer is alive
thunderstrike687 (8:00:22 PM): yeah
thunderstrike687 (8:00:24 PM): I agree
TheVisualParadox (8:00:38 PM): Kind of makes me wish I was master wolf =3
TheVisualParadox (8:00:49 PM): Wait, or maybe not, considering there's a good chance he's about to die ^^'
thunderstrike687 (8:00:55 PM): rofl
thunderstrike687 (8:01:03 PM): If he is
thunderstrike687 (8:01:13 PM): we made an extremely good choice today.
thunderstrike687 (8:01:23 PM): He is more of an asset than the shaman.
TheVisualParadox (8:01:32 PM): Yeah
thunderstrike687 (8:01:38 PM): for instance
thunderstrike687 (8:01:55 PM): wolf shaman could totally play the MW into any human alliance he sees
TheVisualParadox (8:02:18 PM): True
TheVisualParadox (8:03:29 PM): I need to see that log
TheVisualParadox (8:03:34 PM): That will fill in gaps, for sure
thunderstrike687 (8:03:38 PM): Yeah
thunderstrike687 (8:03:49 PM): I dont think the chances of us getting it is very high.
TheVisualParadox (8:04:58 PM): If Flaw is back before lynch and refuses to post the log, FU, MW!
TheVisualParadox (8:05:09 PM): If he posts and it explains it, we'll see
thunderstrike687 (8:05:33 PM): I dont trust flaw even if he tries to defend himself.
TheVisualParadox (8:05:44 PM): Any idea as to the vote tally?
thunderstrike687 (8:05:50 PM): 3 flaw i think
thunderstrike687 (8:05:53 PM): 3 me i think
thunderstrike687 (8:05:56 PM): then randoms
TheVisualParadox (8:06:19 PM): Ehh, don't want you voted off
TheVisualParadox (8:06:23 PM): You seem human
thunderstrike687 (8:06:33 PM): I am
thunderstrike687 (8:06:40 PM): I think you are green too
thunderstrike687 (8:06:57 PM): Fiction has run into a spot
thunderstrike687 (8:07:11 PM): I want to trust him but I cant
TheVisualParadox (8:07:27 PM): If the log is true, however, that's compelling evidence to believe him
thunderstrike687 (8:07:34 PM): yeah i know
thunderstrike687 (8:07:40 PM): he just connected himself to that group
TheVisualParadox (8:07:48 PM): I really hope that Flaw gets back before lynch
thunderstrike687 (8:08:10 PM): Id like to see what the others have to say
TheVisualParadox (8:08:52 PM): If Flaw refuses to give the log, I would trust Fict
TheVisualParadox (8:09:10 PM): Because that would need to be a brilliant setup to incriminate Flaw wrongly
thunderstrike687 (8:11:02 PM): Either way, hes screwed.
TheVisualParadox (8:11:11 PM): likely.
thunderstrike687 (8:11:13 PM): Im sure the log has a lot he doesnt want people to see.
thunderstrike687 (8:11:21 PM): but he cant not post it.
TheVisualParadox (8:11:40 PM): unless it incriminates a blue and flaw's really human, he's got no reason to withhold it
TheVisualParadox (8:11:48 PM): that, or he's MW
TheVisualParadox (8:13:44 PM): he refuses to give the log
TheVisualParadox (8:13:55 PM): RedRumForTheRich: it doesn't matter
RedRumForTheRich: If I wanted to, I could post information that would get another person lynched
RedRumForTheRich: but it's not the time yet
RedRumForTheRich: if I get lynched today, oh well
RedRumForTheRich: if not, I've already stated that I will give the logs to someone on day 2
TheVisualParadox (8:14:23 PM): he's going to post
thunderstrike687 (8:14:56 PM): by tomorrow it wont matter.
thunderstrike687 (8:15:56 PM): and honestly
thunderstrike687 (8:16:04 PM): if hes going to post tomorrow
thunderstrike687 (8:16:08 PM): it has nothing to do with a blue
thunderstrike687 (8:19:10 PM): are you talking to anyone else?
TheVisualParadox (8:19:21 PM): doing homework, talking to flaw a little
TheVisualParadox (8:19:34 PM): RedRumForTheRich (8:09:34 PM): it doesn't matter
RedRumForTheRich (8:09:47 PM): If I wanted to, I could post information that would get another person lynched
RedRumForTheRich (8:09:49 PM): but it's not the time yet
RedRumForTheRich (8:09:59 PM): if I get lynched today, oh well
RedRumForTheRich (8:10:31 PM): if not, I've already stated that I will give the logs to someone on day 2
TheVisualParadox (8:19:38 PM): err
TheVisualParadox (8:19:41 PM): wrong part
TheVisualParadox (8:19:45 PM): I already sent you that
thunderstrike687 (8:19:51 PM): yeah
TheVisualParadox (8:20:00 PM): RedRumForTheRich (8:15:36 PM): it's going to get me lynched
RedRumForTheRich (8:15:41 PM): this post
TheVisualParadox (8:20:07 PM): RedRumForTheRich (8:15:51 PM): but it's also going to give everyone information
RedRumForTheRich (8:15:51 PM): to use
TheVisualParadox (8:20:13 PM): RedRumForTheRich (8:16:01 PM): once they figure out that they've ****ed up
RedRumForTheRich (8:16:10 PM): assuming that happens before the wolves win
thunderstrike687 (8:20:25 PM): seems wolfy
thunderstrike687 (8:20:30 PM): sounds like manti.
TheVisualParadox (8:20:44 PM): We'll see the contents of his post and judge it
thunderstrike687 (8:32:26 PM): he didnt post
thunderstrike687 (8:32:39 PM): so i take it he is accepting his lynch.
TheVisualParadox (8:34:27 PM): Or he's making a huge effin post
thunderstrike687 (8:34:33 PM): hes not on
thunderstrike687 (8:34:37 PM): the thread
TheVisualParadox (8:37:15 PM): I think he makes them in Word
TheVisualParadox (8:37:19 PM): But we'll see, I guess
TheVisualParadox (8:37:24 PM): I'll be on for at least an hour more
thunderstrike687 (8:37:31 PM): ill be here for 2
thunderstrike687 (8:37:38 PM): then ill hit up my PSP
TheVisualParadox (8:38:13 PM): post is up
thunderstrike687 (8:39:34 PM): for rizzle?
TheVisualParadox (8:40:14 PM): yah
TheVisualParadox (8:40:19 PM): Confusing - not sure what to do now
TheVisualParadox (8:40:30 PM): throws the game into disarray - wait, a wolf would want that..
thunderstrike687 (8:45:09 PM): all i will say
thunderstrike687 (8:45:16 PM): is i was suspicious of manti anyway
thunderstrike687 (9:00:19 PM): i almost want to believe flaw.
TheVisualParadox (9:01:18 PM): oh, doing homework, sorry
TheVisualParadox (9:01:24 PM): nearly done with my speech ><
thunderstrike687 (9:13:28 PM): i think im changing to manti.
TheVisualParadox (9:15:27 PM): what do you have for now?
thunderstrike687 (9:16:53 PM): i think flaw is better alive.
thunderstrike687 (9:17:00 PM): and he may be human
TheVisualParadox (9:17:27 PM): I don't know, don't really have time now, will look at it in half an hour tops
thunderstrike687 (9:48:21 PM): dont let a KIB happen
thunderstrike687 (9:48:26 PM): dont let flaw die.
thunderstrike687 (9:48:38 PM): or if he does
thunderstrike687 (9:48:43 PM): dont make it a KIB
thunderstrike687 (9:48:48 PM): flaw is useful alive.
TheVisualParadox is away at 10:03:30 PM.


Comment