jTWG XXIV: iTWG

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flawofhumanity
    MMM WATCHA SAY
    • Apr 2004
    • 628

    #451
    Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

    Through process of elimination, I believe this list contains ALL of the remaining wolves, possibly missing one, and this is the order I feel they should be lynched in to ensure us winning the game (don't take my word for it though):


    T3hDDRKid
    jugglingguy
    Thunder
    jwcgator


    I can't show you my process of elimination, due to it possibly revealing the masons, but I'm sure enough to think that this could win us the game. Assuming there are two wolves remaining, we don't have room for very many mistakes, so this list could win you guys the game. The main change in this list (possibly, depending on their actions) is replacing jwc in the order with Thunder, but I think this list is accurate enough to win. Now naturally, finding evidence on these guys is up to you, as I will likely die tonight, but I assure you that the remaining wolves are most likely in this list.

    I'm NOT telling you guys who you should lynch, but this is a list you guys should work from, but don't blindly trust it as you guys can't see how I went through my process of elimination.


    NOTE: These people aren't on this list by evidence, but by process of elimination, and then are in order from my PERSONAL thoughts on who's most likely to be a wolf to least likely.
    Originally posted by pntballa18
    flaw cause he's well hung


    Comment

    • thunderstrike687
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2003
      • 785

      #452
      Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

      kill me first!


      Originally posted by Adamaja456
      yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
      Originally posted by twiggy_2004
      i love a food

      Comment

      • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2005
        • 1206

        #453
        Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

        You are woken from your slumber by the screams of flawofhumanity, coming from what sounds like the center of the village. You rush there, hoping to get a glimpse of the culprit, put no one else is in sight when you find him, laying in a pool of his own blood.

        "If only.... " he begins, "faster.... it was...."

        And before your eyes, he passes on to what your tribe calls 'the second half.'

        "I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE!" shouts jwcgator, "We need to rid the village of this evil so we can get back to our lives. At this rate, our community will be
        unsalvageable when it's over."

        "Let's go," T3hDDRKid stated, and started walking towards the elder's house.






        flawofhumanity IS DEAD.

        Players still alive:
        kentbball
        X3R0H0UR
        jugglinguy
        x3Mamimi
        jwcgator
        thunderstrike687
        DarkManticoreX2
        T3hDDRKid
        Yesssss
        nijatwo

        It is now Day 4. Day will end Tuesday at midnight. (EST)

        Current vote chart:
        jwcgator(1.01) - Phantom, Phantom
        nijatwo(1.01) - Phantom, Phantom
        X3R0H0UR(.01) - Phantom
        thunderstrike687(.01) - Phantom


        Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

        Comment

        • nijatwo
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 312

          #454
          Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

          @ DBP: neither time was my ENTIRE post about fixing someone's or dining in hell , I made sure to include something important somewhere. PS: When you see what's actually in the picture I posted before you'll **** brix.

          @jTWG: I'm excited to have been process or eliminated by our half-ass mason who came out in the thread like a retard, however I'm not excited to see who is left. I have a very strong feeling that farka was either blue or red and it's a big clue as to whether or not we could trust flaw. If all 4 wolves were alive then for them to kill 1 to justify that list makes sense, but then again if farka was a wolf and 2 out of the 4 there are wolves, we can just kill all 4 in any order and be successful @ winning the game.

          JWC is playing his normal self, which is always hard to read either way because he doesn't contribute much at all on the frontend, especially with his voting. DDRkid however, is playing his blue/red game as opposed to his green game (see all previous games), though he may just be doing better than he did in his green game. Jugglin I've heard absolutely nothing from and have no opinion either way and Thunder I need to talk to you asap. I know that his goal was to remove the masons from the list along with any confirmed greens, but just because our mason front-end said so doesn't mean we should hump his strat and go for it.

          Yess, Manti, Mamimi, x3r0, me, etc. I'll be on aim on wednesday, and maybe some tonight, but for the rest of the time I'm PM/Thread only.
          Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
          Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

          Comment

          • T3hDDRKid
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2006
            • 754

            #455
            Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

            Originally posted by nijatwo
            DDRkid however, is playing his blue/red game as opposed to his green game (see all previous games), though he may just be doing better than he did in his green game.
            Yes, look back at all the previous games and see that I was red, then blue. I just always get accused, and I try to avoid it [besides that, I've been very busy.]
            Originally posted by MalReynolds
            it just goes with what I said

            what brought this country together?

            desegregation

            we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

            let's start with baseball

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #456
              Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

              Nija you just don't seem to get it. Flaw can't possibly have been a wolf. There is no way in hell our masons were dumb enough to let a wolf lead the pack for 2 full days. For once put a bit of thought into that. I know you haven't been in the thread much due to w/e you do, but Multiple people stated that if Flaw was a wolf, a mason should come out saying Flaw is being a flase mason.

              In other news, I believe JWC is human, while I have new leads on other people I wasn't suspicious of before.

              DDR I think you and me need to have a nice long chat tonight. You're being way inactive which isn't like you. If you are a wolf, you're the shaman. I have a hard time believing someone with so much insight in both our previous games wouldn't be able to find time to make a single helpful post. This could be your first game as a green as well, and your feeling a bit overwhelmed with the lack of info.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • T3hDDRKid
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2006
                • 754

                #457
                Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                Mant, I tried to talk to you tonight, but you were away, then you signed off - I'll be on tomorrow after seven, however [tutoring again -.-]
                Originally posted by MalReynolds
                it just goes with what I said

                what brought this country together?

                desegregation

                we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                let's start with baseball

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #458
                  Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                  Ok boys and girls, I can win this game for us right now. Here's how.

                  There are 2 possible wolf groups of 2 people left. Our final suspects are either

                  DDR & Thunder
                  or
                  Yessss & Jugglin

                  I have reason to suspect Yess and jugglin more than ddr and thunder, so I'll cut ddr and thunder a break. Here's the deal DDR and thunder. If you guys provide me with A SINGLE Microsoft Word log of the two of you speaking over aim, that was created before yesterday, You will proove humanity to me. According to DDR his computer basically died and deleted all his AIM data before some date. THIS LOG HAS TO COME FROM YOU THUNDER.

                  On the other hand, I have gotten 2 logs of Yesssss + Jugglin, however, they are 5 line logs, and I have reason to believe they were either parts of bigger logs or created in the 5 minutes Yesss was "looking for the files".

                  So here's the kicker, THE HUMAN GROUP WILL GIVE ME THE LOG I AM ASKING FOR. Why? because wolves don't save conversations with each other. If either of these groups fail to co-operate with me, you can be sure to see a very large convincing post on who the wolves are.

                  I'm gonna ask for this as well, I may very well die tonight because I played hardball with Yesss last night. (I'll post AIM convo when I get home in 2 hours). I need to talk to a mason, Your info could very well help me uncover the group. (seering night 2, confirmed humans etc...)

                  If neither group works with me, I believe those 4 are wolves and should be lynched in this order because of phantoms, and also because lynching one group and then the other has the possibilty of hitting the wrong group of wolves. The wolves could then take over the lynch because of phantoms.

                  lynch like this in case neither group works with me.

                  Jugglin
                  DDR
                  Yesssss
                  Thunder

                  I realize I haven't connected Yesssss and Jugglin yet. expect another post in a couple hours connecting the two. (when I get home and have access to AIM)
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #459
                    Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                    If neither group works with me, I believe those 4 are wolves and should be lynched in this order because of phantoms, and also because lynching one group and then the other has the possibilty of hitting the wrong group of wolves. The wolves could then take over the lynch because of phantoms.
                    If neither group works with me, I believe those 4 are wolves

                    Well since no editing, I ment I believe those 4 are possible wolves
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #460
                      Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                      Some Aim chats everyone First this,

                      The bolded lines are important.

                      Originally posted by Me and Yess (Just after I posted my suspect list of DDR and Thunder)
                      YessBrb (5:59:41 PM): well DDR doesn't seem like he knows very much, so as far as I know he's human to me
                      DarkManticoreX2 (5:59:56 PM): and thunder?
                      YessBrb (6:00:11 PM): he seems a little on the devil's advocate side
                      YessBrb (6:00:32 PM): and not especially wolfy, although he seems a little more wolfy than DDR
                      DarkManticoreX2 (6:01:18 PM): Well, in my big post I tried to explain to the best of my abaility why I think the three of those guys are wolves
                      DarkManticoreX2 (6:01:42 PM): I think the most important thing on thunder, though, is this line
                      DarkManticoreX2 (6:02:32 PM): Also, the only people Flaw EVER requested a seering from personally were in front of Farka and FJ, in a private chat. (again info given to me while asking for the timeline). So, the only way he could know that Flaw requested a seering is through the wolf grapevine.
                      DarkManticoreX2 (6:02:57 PM): keep that in mind because I think thats the most incriminating thing on thunder
                      YessBrb (6:04:01 PM): it does seem a little logical though
                      YessBrb (6:04:28 PM): but it does seem he has been trying to hard not to get any suspicion on himself
                      DarkManticoreX2 (6:04:47 PM): and he flipped out when he did have suspicion
                      YessBrb (6:05:13 PM): well he was close to getting lynched at the time. I would probably flip out
                      DarkManticoreX2 (6:05:29 PM): he had three votes
                      DarkManticoreX2 (6:05:33 PM): 1 was a safety
                      YessBrb (6:05:58 PM): hm I remember it being around 5
                      YessBrb (6:06:13 PM): but if it's 3 then it does seem a little overreacting
                      DarkManticoreX2 (6:07:57 PM): he had one safety from you
                      YessBrb (6:08:05 PM): also during the time there was very little evidence against anyone else
                      YessBrb (6:08:26 PM): but since he put the blame on someone else, that just seems a little fishy to me
                      DarkManticoreX2 (6:08:57 PM): Yeah, It wasn't a big deal because all the votes on him were basically "I'll put this on thunder for now untill something better comes up"
                      YessBrb (6:08:57 PM): he also said a few posts later that farka wasn't a concern
                      DarkManticoreX2 (6:09:08 PM): mmmhmm
                      DarkManticoreX2 (6:11:35 PM): heres an interesting note as well
                      DarkManticoreX2 (6:11:52 PM): x3ro has been more inactive than vash has, and Vash is banned
                      YessBrb (6:12:27 PM): it doesn't seem like either of them have been too active though, although I can't say much due to my lack of activity as well
                      YessBrb (6:12:42 PM): I need to learn to talk to people more often
                      DarkManticoreX2 (6:12:57 PM): outta da clam shell u
                      DarkManticoreX2 (6:15:11 PM): the big post I have on the bottom of page 21 is my reasoning behind my suspicions
                      DarkManticoreX2 (6:15:55 PM): If demon was indeed a wolf and farka and thunder are as well, I wouldn't worry about ddr
                      DarkManticoreX2 (6:16:21 PM): but If not, those three are probably wolves
                      DarkManticoreX2 (6:16:33 PM): or at least 2 of them
                      YessBrb (6:18:05 PM): it is true that DDR has been bandwagoning too much
                      YessBrb (6:18:32 PM): I've made sure to state my own reasons for my own votes, as long as they are not safeties
                      DarkManticoreX2 (6:18:59 PM): right which leads me to believe ddr is trying to avoid attention
                      DarkManticoreX2 (6:19:05 PM): I think hes the shaman
                      YessBrb (6:19:15 PM): it does make sense
                      DarkManticoreX2 (6:19:30 PM): farka - MW
                      Thunder - Reg wolf
                      DDr - Shaman
                      DarkManticoreX2 (6:19:40 PM): thunders doing all the leg work
                      YessBrb (6:19:44 PM): I'm still not quite completely convinced yet
                      YessBrb (6:20:00 PM): I'd need a little more information later before I put a vote on them
                      YessBrb (6:20:21 PM): but DDR seems more of a wolf than thunder to me
                      In the course of 20 minutes he goes from thinking thunder was more wolfy than DDR to the exact opposite. The only thing I offered him on DDR was bandwagoning.

                      here's the next peice.


                      Originally posted by Manti + Jugglin convo
                      DarkManticoreX2 (9:13:50 PM): hey jugglin
                      heyitsme975 (9:14:12 PM): oh hey manti
                      DarkManticoreX2 (9:14:13 PM): sup?
                      heyitsme975 (9:14:32 PM): nothin much, you?
                      DarkManticoreX2 (9:14:25 PM): I haven't got a chance to talk to you yet
                      DarkManticoreX2 (9:14:37 PM): readin through the twg thread
                      DarkManticoreX2 (9:14:40 PM): you?
                      heyitsme975 (9:14:59 PM): same here
                      DarkManticoreX2 (9:15:14 PM): anything good?
                      heyitsme975 (9:15:37 PM): not that much sadly
                      DarkManticoreX2 (9:15:56 PM): thoughts on thunder and ddr?
                      heyitsme975 (9:16:18 PM): thunder seemed wolfy to me at the beginning
                      heyitsme975 (9:16:35 PM): (with the tempertantrum an all)
                      heyitsme975 (9:16:50 PM): but then i've had a few chats, and i'm starting to doubt him
                      heyitsme975 (9:16:55 PM): and for ddr none
                      DarkManticoreX2 (9:17:00 PM): read my big post?
                      heyitsme975 (9:17:14 PM): how bout you?
                      heyitsme975 (9:18:21 PM): you mean the log?
                      DarkManticoreX2 (9:18:23 PM): I made a big post on pg 21
                      heyitsme975 (9:18:45 PM): ok
                      DarkManticoreX2 (9:18:32 PM): on my suspicions
                      DarkManticoreX2 (9:18:41 PM): near the bottom
                      heyitsme975 (9:19:23 PM): man i probably shouldn't of selected the 30 posts a page option
                      DarkManticoreX2 (9:19:17 PM): lol
                      DarkManticoreX2 (9:20:14 PM): you talked to ddr at all?
                      heyitsme975 (9:20:40 PM): i haven't seen him on much
                      heyitsme975 (9:20:47 PM): and he hasn't really said anything when he was
                      DarkManticoreX2 (9:20:46 PM):
                      heyitsme975 (9:21:44 PM): k i changed the setting
                      DarkManticoreX2 (9:21:34 PM): you've been inactive for the most part so im trying to get a read on you
                      DarkManticoreX2 (9:21:41 PM): who have you talked to
                      DarkManticoreX2 (9:21:43 PM): ?
                      heyitsme975 (9:22:41 PM): mamimi, flaw, twilight, and for the one night pntballa was alive lol
                      heyitsme975 (9:22:52 PM): those i've talked to the most
                      DarkManticoreX2 (9:22:55 PM): anybodt else?
                      DarkManticoreX2 (9:23:01 PM): anybody*
                      heyitsme975 (9:23:19 PM): yes
                      heyitsme975 (9:23:22 PM): but not all that much
                      DarkManticoreX2 (9:23:14 PM): remember i've talked to everybody by now
                      heyitsme975 (9:23:40 PM): kent alot too

                      heyitsme975 (9:23:45 PM): how bout we make a chat room?
                      DarkManticoreX2 (9:23:44 PM): k
                      heyitsme975 (9:24:01 PM): ok
                      heyitsme975 (9:24:43 PM): whoops
                      heyitsme975 (9:24:51 PM): different chat now, i made one and manti made one at same time
                      heyitsme975 (9:25:12 PM): lol
                      DarkManticoreX2 (9:24:59 PM): i am manti
                      heyitsme975 (9:25:20 PM): when it said
                      heyitsme975 (9:25:25 PM): Yessbrb has been invited
                      heyitsme975 (9:25:29 PM): i skimmed it misread lol

                      Jugglin claims to have never talked to Yesss, But as you can see from this log:

                      Originally posted by Manti + Yessss convo
                      DarkManticoreX2 (10:11:50 PM): Hey wolf
                      YessBrb (10:12:01 PM): hey wolf
                      DarkManticoreX2 (10:12:11 PM): jugglin gave you up
                      DarkManticoreX2 (10:12:12 PM): xD
                      YessBrb (10:12:21 PM): ?
                      YessBrb (10:12:30 PM): ah
                      YessBrb (10:12:33 PM): messing with me
                      DarkManticoreX2 (10:12:44 PM): no not really
                      DarkManticoreX2 (10:12:51 PM): i have the log to proove it
                      DarkManticoreX2 (10:13:17 PM):
                      DarkManticoreX2 (9:23:44 PM): k

                      heyitsme975 (9:24:01 PM): ok

                      heyitsme975 (9:24:43 PM): whoops

                      heyitsme975 (9:24:51 PM): different chat now, i made one and manti made one at same time

                      heyitsme975 (9:25:12 PM): lol

                      DarkManticoreX2 (9:24:59 PM): i am manti

                      heyitsme975 (9:25:20 PM): when it said

                      heyitsme975 (9:25:25 PM): Yessbrb has been invited
                      DarkManticoreX2 (10:13:27 PM):
                      xD
                      DarkManticoreX2 (10:13:33 PM):
                      played a good game dude
                      YessBrb (10:13:57 PM): how does that make me a wolf?
                      DarkManticoreX2 (10:14:32 PM):
                      because eaarlier while talking to me he said he didn't talk to you at all
                      DarkManticoreX2 (10:14:49 PM):
                      which I've found out was also a lie

                      Yesss types a lot and I assume is buying time here

                      DarkManticoreX2 (10:16:12 PM):
                      so its finalized
                      DarkManticoreX2 (10:16:16 PM):

                      YessBrb (10:16:46 PM): lemme send you all the logs I have with him
                      YessBrb (10:16:58 PM): I haven't really talked to him at all
                      DarkManticoreX2 (10:17:38 PM): please send away then
                      YessBrb (10:18:01 PM): aim saves them in a weird place. I have to find them first. XD
                      DarkManticoreX2 (10:18:30 PM): you've got the time I get out of the shower to falsefy a log
                      DarkManticoreX2 (10:18:39 PM): otherwise
                      DarkManticoreX2 (10:18:43 PM): your screwed
                      YessBrb (10:18:57 PM): I'm just going to send you the file
                      YessBrb (10:19:03 PM): with the logs in them
                      YessBrb (10:19:39 PM): there
                      ATTENTION (10:19:44 PM): Transfer complete: IM “heyitsme975”-2007.03.html.
                      Heres what he gave me: a couple of six line logs, BUT NOTICE THE TIME THE CONVOS END

                      Originally posted by logs yessss sent me
                      New conversation started at 3/7/07 3:30:08 PM.
                      heyitsme975 (3:30:08 PM): Should i create a chat room?
                      YessBrb (3:30:32 PM): probably not. I don't think very many people are on right now
                      heyitsme975 (3:31:06 PM): well there's, me you, kent, flaw, jwc and fikshon
                      heyitsme975 (3:31:18 PM): and demon
                      YessBrb (3:31:28 PM): that's less than half
                      heyitsme975 (3:31:37 PM): true
                      YessBrb (3:31:47 PM): they'll probably create one when something comes up, or when we need one
                      heyitsme975 (3:31:53 PM): but right now we pretty much need everything we can get?
                      “heyitsme975” signed off at 4:47:46 PM.

                      Conversation ended at 3/7/07 4:56:56 PM.

                      New conversation started at 3/11/07 6:23:03 PM.
                      heyitsme975 (6:23:02 PM): hey yess
                      YessBrb (6:23:13 PM): hey
                      heyitsme975 (6:23:56 PM): what are you doin?
                      YessBrb (6:24:11 PM): Stepmania
                      heyitsme975 (6:24:27 PM): oh fun
                      YessBrb (6:25:19 PM): so why have you been so inactive during the whole jTWG
                      heyitsme975 (6:25:43 PM): I dunno no one seems to have any leads of who's a wolf
                      Conversation ended at 3/11/07 6:40:45 PM.
                      I think these were thrown together when I accused him as a last ditch effort to throw me off.

                      I also think Yesss's "I don't message people, they message me" is a sign wolf work as well. What human sits back and waits for the information to come to them? Thunder, send me your first chat with DDR. If very suspicious of Yesssss and Jugglin by this point. You can clean your name by doing so.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • x3Mamimi
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 513

                        #461
                        Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                        Yessss and Jugglin makes a lot of sense, as I brought up to some earlier, I'm assuming that the wolves are noobs and are simply lost without their leader, and thus, when that leader wasn't online, they lost their kill.

                        I've not talked much with either of them, so, I'd suggest both of you be online tonight. :]
                        jwcgator: mah mee mee
                        merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #462
                          Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                          I knew there was a link for the two of them somwhere.

                          Originally posted by Makilaz
                          Can someone explain to me what a phantom is please? I haven't been able to find info on that anywhere >.<
                          Originally posted by Yesssss
                          I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought all that activity last night was so useless.

                          Also I have no idea what a phantom is. Could someone explain it? (there wasn't any info about it in the stickies).
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • nijatwo
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2006
                            • 312

                            #463
                            Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                            Might not be on tonight, going to vote for yesss after talking to a few people. If everything works out properly I'll be back at school before deadline.
                            Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
                            Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

                            Comment

                            • jwcgator
                              RIP ffrtokens
                              • May 2005
                              • 2221

                              #464
                              Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                              Night 1 random banter with Yessss(the autolog in trillian doesn't let you copy the timestamps) bolded things are things of importance

                              jwcgator2: Yessssssss
                              jwcgator2: sup
                              YessBrb: sup
                              jwcgator2: Wolf
                              YessBrb: wha?
                              jwcgator2: You're a wolf >:O
                              YessBrb: Is it because I don't talk much?
                              jwcgator2: lol chill
                              jwcgator2: im messin with ya
                              YessBrb: I know
                              YessBrb: I was just curious why you were saying that

                              jwcgator2: oh lol
                              YessBrb: too early to make accusations
                              jwcgator2: No doubt
                              jwcgator2: ps. everyone is a wolf
                              YessBrb: betr lynch everyone then
                              jwcgator2: yah
                              YessBrb: brb suicide
                              YessBrb: o wait
                              jwcgator2: Yesssssssssssssssss
                              YessBrb: if we're all wolves, then wouldn't we all win?
                              YessBrb: that's no fun =(
                              jwcgator2: oh snap
                              jwcgator2: thats right
                              jwcgator2: brb 8-1
                              jwcgator2: XD
                              YessBrb: haha
                              jwcgator2: What is your role?
                              (eight minutes twenty-four seconds pass by)
                              YessBrb: oops I just noticed you asked me that. I'm just a boring human


                              Yesssss, the log speaks for itself

                              Comment

                              • Yesssss
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 2522

                                #465
                                Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                                Some Aim chats everyone First this,
                                The bolded lines are important.

                                (insert chat here)
                                I can't remember what I was thinking at the time. It may have been that I changed my mind during the duration of the convo, or it may have been a mistype. I wish I could explain it better.

                                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                                Heres what he gave me: a couple of six line logs, BUT NOTICE THE TIME THE CONVOS END
                                Are those times significant? They're 4 days apart you know. Also I'm rarely ever home on a weekday before 4PM (mountain time).
                                I'm not sure about your AIM client, but mine saves all my convos with a person in one file. So I didn't even open it outside of AIM. I can even provide you with a screenshot of the last time that file was edited.

                                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                                I also think Yesss's "I don't message people, they message me" is a sign wolf work as well. What human sits back and waits for the information to come to them? Thunder, send me your first chat with DDR. If very suspicious of Yesssss and Jugglin by this point. You can clean your name by doing so.
                                "I don't message people unless I have a reason to message people."

                                I'm just not a talkative person. I'm also quite fragile when I'm put on the spotlight with limited time (you said that I had only a little time to defend myself anyway). I like to think things through for a while. Which is why I prefer not to chat people unless they want to chat with me. I'd personally prefer to stick to the forums (as I type more on forums than I chat).
                                YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

                                Comment

                                Working...