jTWG XXIV: iTWG

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Yesssss
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2005
    • 2522

    #466
    Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

    Originally posted by jwcgator
    Yesssss, the log speaks for itself
    How so? I like to look at things as logical as possible. And I had turned the sound off in AIM so I could enjoy playing SM.

    Besides how else would I respond?
    YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

    Comment

    • kentbball
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2006
      • 675

      #467
      Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

      Jugglin said that he hasn't talked to yesss, yess said that he had talked to jugglin. Wolf misscommunication? That's my guess.

      yessss for now.

      Comment

      • Yesssss
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2005
        • 2522

        #468
        Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

        Originally posted by kentbball
        Jugglin said that he hasn't talked to yesss, yess said that he had talked to jugglin. Wolf misscommunication? That's my guess.
        I had, in technicality, talked to jugglin.
        YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

        Comment

        • x3Mamimi
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2006
          • 513

          #469
          Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

          Wolves are quick to bandwagon.


          Talking to Yesssss, I get a lot of hesitation and that could be simply because you wouldn't want to say anything that could be taken the wrong way, especially in your position, wolf or not.

          Saving my vote.
          Most likely Yesssss or Jugglin...
          if jugglin gets on (-.-")
          jwcgator: mah mee mee
          merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #470
            Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

            Insta is at 6 boys and girls
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • x3Mamimi
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2006
              • 513

              #471
              Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

              No, just boys.

              and I'll vote yessss for now...
              I don't know if I'll be getting back on, and I agree that it's probably between jugglin and yesss for now.

              manti if you're a wolf, **** you. :]
              jwcgator: mah mee mee
              merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

              Comment

              • x3Mamimi
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2006
                • 513

                #472
                Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                On second thought, I've been talking to yessss for a little while now, and though he does seem hesitant...

                I would just feel better about voting for Jugglin.
                It's still between the two, but more likely jugglin.
                jwcgator: mah mee mee
                merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                Comment

                • T3hDDRKid
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 754

                  #473
                  Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                  I am going to vote for Jugglin as well. While the evidence seems to be against Yess, there is also a substantial amount of evidence against Jugglin. I have not talked to Yess more than once or twice, and I'm not confident enough to vote him over Jugglin based on Mant's evidence (no offense, Mant)

                  The following log was after I said that those who voted Demon were somewhat suspicious in my mind. I had to get going at the time and was basically trying to get rid of Jugglin.

                  heyitsme975 (9:49:35 PM): hey'
                  TheVisualParadox (9:49:38 PM): Ey
                  heyitsme975 (9:49:46 PM): you're tehddrkid right?
                  heyitsme975 (9:50:24 PM): sorry i forgot to make to insert your actual name instead of just AIM name
                  TheVisualParadox (9:50:27 PM): yeah
                  heyitsme975 (9:50:29 PM): ok
                  TheVisualParadox (9:50:30 PM): jugglin?
                  heyitsme975 (9:50:34 PM): yep
                  heyitsme975 (9:50:41 PM): ok so since you seem suspicious of me...
                  heyitsme975 (9:51:20 PM): the reason why i voted for demon was because he wouldn't of voted for himself for no reason, he'd try and persuade us to change our votes, possibly because he's a wolf
                  heyitsme975 (9:51:37 PM): and there weren't many other leads, so i had to go with what i had
                  TheVisualParadox (9:52:16 PM): Hokay
                  TheVisualParadox (9:52:18 PM): I never really accused you
                  heyitsme975 (9:53:19 PM): oh ok lol sorry for misunderstandment
                  heyitsme975 (9:53:25 PM): but that's why i voted for him anyways
                  TheVisualParadox (9:53:43 PM): okay.
                  heyitsme975 (9:53:55 PM): here's a quote from you: I am newly suspicious of those that jumped at the chance to vote Demon
                  heyitsme975 (9:54:02 PM): hehe
                  TheVisualParadox (9:54:04 PM): yeah
                  heyitsme975 (9:54:17 PM): (foot in mouth smiley lol)

                  He seems extremely defensive over a passing remark, and though I don't follow the accusation, he keeps trying to prove his humanity to me. Yess does seem wolfy to me, but Jugglin does more so.
                  Originally posted by MalReynolds
                  it just goes with what I said

                  what brought this country together?

                  desegregation

                  we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                  let's start with baseball

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #474
                    Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                    Honestly I agree with the Jugglin vote here. I'm completley sure on jugglin im only like 95% on yesss.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • Yesssss
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 2522

                      #475
                      Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                      I think you're all missing the fact that I had previously accused and voted for jugglin before for being inactive (and just being wolfy in genereal), especially during certain times when inactivity was a wolfish thing. I think I've mentioned it to a couple of people before I was accused of all of this (including FJ who is now dead).

                      I'm not sure how you all are going to be taking this, but I'm voting for jugglin partly for revenge on making me deal with all this ****. I will not change my vote even if I'm totally convinced someone else is a wolf

                      I was hesitant to do it because I was unsure of how you would all take it (and I still am), but right now seems better than any other time.
                      YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

                      Comment

                      • jwcgator
                        RIP ffrtokens
                        • May 2005
                        • 2221

                        #476
                        Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                        I guess I am voting for jugglin then

                        Yeah yeah I know, b4nDw4G0n.

                        Comment

                        • kentbball
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 675

                          #477
                          Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                          Originally posted by kentbball
                          Jugglin said that he hasn't talked to yesss, yess said that he had talked to jugglin. Wolf misscommunication? That's my guess.

                          yessss for now.
                          My bad. I'm voting jugglinguy right now. Meant to vote for him before. Yesss was the one that told me the truth. Jugglin was the one who lied to me. I'd rather have a wolf that would tell the truth then lie to me and try to be sneaky.

                          Comment

                          • kentbball
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 675

                            #478
                            Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                            I guess that's an insta right there.

                            Comment

                            • jwcgator
                              RIP ffrtokens
                              • May 2005
                              • 2221

                              #479
                              Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                              INSTAAAAAAAAAAAAA

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #480
                                Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG

                                In case people are going whoa, insta wolf badwagon of death.

                                I had a lot to do with convincing kent and jwc to change their votes. Besides, Yess leaves the island tommorow after me tonight
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...