Sorry, but I'm not going to be available till tomorrow night - birthday party all night tonight [5 girls + 2 guys = fun], then Driver's Ed till 3. Will be on by then, though. Safety vote on Yess, and if he gets insta'd somehow, I'm going to feel terrible ><
Originally posted by MalReynolds
it just goes with what I said
what brought this country together?
desegregation
we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again
To the Masons: If a seer does come to anyone of you, DO NOT blindly trust him/her. Even more importantly, DO NOT tell a "seer" who the other masons are. If one of the masons Is seered and the seer comes to the "seered" mason. That mason needs to act as a representative of the mason whole. That way you masons can steer (hopefully) the real seer away from seering another mason, and get him/her to focus on red/greens.
To the human seer. If you do seer a mason get in contact with him ASAP. That should be able to give us humans an instant 4 person alliance even if you (the seer) don't know who the other members are. Listen to who the masons tell you to seer and vote for because they'll be able to giude you away from seering another mason/voting another mason. THE SEER SHOULD BLINDLY FOLLOW THE MASONS. don't be afraid to give ideas, but when they tell you want to do, do it.
Also to the seer, once you find the masons tell them who you have seered right away, then come out to 1 seered green a night. Make sure to tell the masons who you are coming out to. If you do die, the masons will know who was told about you being seer.
Thats pretty airtight there. The only possible way a wolf could sneak in would be for the wolf seer to seer a blue. In the case that that does happen It'll be up to you guys to determine If he is trustable or not. Watch for reluctance to follow orders, or a dead representative. If you can't decide It may be safer to try and get both lynched. 100% chance one of the "seers" is a wolf. I would not play this stragey untill late in the game with possibly two days left. If you can use the wolf seer to get info then do it. You will know you have a fake when the real seer hits a red and the other seer says "he's green" or vice versa.
Remember, the basis of this game should be on the masons, with our seer playing a secondary, info gathering role. If you guys can act in this manner, we can get a real strong alliance formed and crush the wolves.
AAA's = 800
Originally posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
With a 25% chance of hitting the seer, the wolves would probably be hesitant to contact the blue they've shamaned (seered). Also, the wolves would probably be better off killing blues on sight for that very reason; if they do not wolf the seer, they'd be reducing the mason 3 person alliance/voting team (having 2 votes against wolf A,B,C,orD, is better than having 3).
The wolves have another branch they could follow through, though, which is what Manticore mentioned before.
The shaman could fake being the human seer, so the masons should never reveal who the other masons are. The relationship scheme should always be:
Humans(possible Master Wolf) - Mason (representative) 1,2,or3 - Group of Masons - Mason (representative) 1,2,or3 - Seer/Fake seer
The only humans the masons should be in contact with should be the humans that the seer (as soon as they trust him enough) has been in contact with; however, this may also be easily faked by the shaman, so the masons should be very cautious.
Either way, if the wolves decide to fake a seer, they will/should not kill any blues they target (if they have been confirmed of their mason selves through word of mouth). So, they'll end up using the mason group to kill humans they deem as 'red.' Also, in the possibility of failing, the wolves would probably use a pawn to play the shaman role for the shaman, thus if the wolf is killed it wasn't the shaman who died, but the person who told the masons he was a seer.
In the end:
Masons: trust no one until you have been given enough reason, and never reveal your mason friends to anyone.
Seer: Analyze what people do today. This will be key for your next seering.
First of all, you mean today. And no, you should never blindly vote. ever. unless you're an idiot, in which case you might as well quit. Wait... that still means you should never blindly vote.
I've only seen useful information come from fiction and manticore so far, and what I'm seeing is that we can't have much of a plan with so much possibility of faking.
Since there is no guardian though, this game will be done relatively quickly (as in number of game phases, not time), and there will only be a couple of wolf kills and/or seerings to work off of. I was hoping to come up with a way to have a collusive lockdown on who the fake is if we go for a plan that involves the green coming out but if the general consensus is against it (which at this point is like one person) then we'll go about it the old fashioned way.
People who have posted in the day phase:
nija
fiction
vash
jwc
demon
yes
ddrkid -- vote yess
manti
people who haven't:
kentbball
flawofhumanity
jugglinguy
Makilaz
x3Mamimi
thunderstrike687
Farka
I'm really glad you guys wanted to have a bigger game because just as many people were active as the last one. unfortunately that means that even more people are inactive. All the people that have said nothing are complete wild cards, this is a reason that old jtwg was kept smaller-> If your whole jtwg pool is in the game, you can't really replace the inactives + you have more of them. Right now I'm voting for demon because he's posting but not contributing and giving great excuses for not participating. classic.
Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
Reward: $$10,000,000,000.
I have my suspicions on thunderstrike right now because he hasn't even posted in either the sign up thread or this thread at all.
I looked on his profile and it shows that he has been active today 2 hours and 15 minutes from this post. However I don't recall ever seeing him on AIM at all so there might be something going on in his life or something like that. Or he might not even be aware that he is even in this game.
I have my suspicions on thunderstrike right now because he hasn't even posted in either the sign up thread or this thread at all.
I looked on his profile and it shows that he has been active today 2 hours and 15 minutes from this post. However I don't recall ever seeing him on AIM at all so there might be something going on in his life or something like that. Or he might not even be aware that he is even in this game.
I've gotta be honest. I've been thinking about thunderstrike also. He's been very quiet on forums. When he has been on AIM, i've tried to talk to him but he's said about 2 words the whole entire time. So I don't think there's something going on in his life, he's just playing it quiet.
Originally posted by Jem
Jem is my name. No one else is the same!
You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.
Comment