Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Meteor858
    FFR Supporter! OF DOOM!!!
    • Mar 2005
    • 292

    #211
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    6/10 nice car

    Comment

    • sarahxjane
      FFR Veteran
      • Aug 2005
      • 2109

      #212
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      Still 4/10

      xD
      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
      Originally posted by funmonkey54
      *knock knock*
      *opens door*
      Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
      Um, ok. May I help you?
      Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

      as of December 11th 2009.
      Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

      Comment

      • Nero_Angelo
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 16

        #213
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        5/10

        Comment

        • xx.darlingg
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2006
          • 0

          #214
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          6/10 :O
          & its time to let.go.
          sigpic

          Comment

          • Meteor858
            FFR Supporter! OF DOOM!!!
            • Mar 2005
            • 292

            #215
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            8/10

            cute

            Comment

            • the_unda_doggz
              Banned
              • Sep 2005
              • 643

              #216
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              0/10

              ****ing retarded chinese symbol...

              Comment

              • sarahxjane
                FFR Veteran
                • Aug 2005
                • 2109

                #217
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                5/10
                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                Originally posted by funmonkey54
                *knock knock*
                *opens door*
                Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                Um, ok. May I help you?
                Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                as of December 11th 2009.
                Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                Comment

                • the_unda_doggz
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 643

                  #218
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  10/10 very pretty.

                  Comment

                  • kawii_iz_da_name
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 0

                    #219
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    7/10 its funny lookin....yet werid too

                    I think domo want chu` to join the fun <3
                    ((Yes that's all mine >=3))

                    Comment

                    • sarahxjane
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 2109

                      #220
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      6/10

                      Anime/CG art = <3
                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                      Originally posted by funmonkey54
                      *knock knock*
                      *opens door*
                      Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                      Um, ok. May I help you?
                      Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                      as of December 11th 2009.
                      Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                      Comment

                      • the_unda_doggz
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 643

                        #221
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        10/10 very pretty.

                        Comment

                        • Nero_Angelo
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 16

                          #222
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          6.5/10 just doesen't seem like a 6 or 7

                          Comment

                          • sarahxjane
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 2109

                            #223
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            7/10 because it's well drawn.
                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                            Originally posted by funmonkey54
                            *knock knock*
                            *opens door*
                            Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                            Um, ok. May I help you?
                            Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                            as of December 11th 2009.
                            Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                            Comment

                            • NarutoFoxDemon
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 1181

                              #224
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              0/10!!!!!!!!!!!

                              Comment

                              • xx.darlingg
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 0

                                #225
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                9/10 i like how his hair moves ^__^
                                & its time to let.go.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...