Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Raziel_Darkeden
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 337

    #6211
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    6/10

    Comment

    • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 1441

      #6212
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      1/10...

      Comment

      • Raziel_Darkeden
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 337

        #6213
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        6/10, yes?

        Comment

        • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 1441

          #6214
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          1/10.

          Comment

          • Raziel_Darkeden
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 337

            #6215
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            6/10

            Comment

            • Doug31
              Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2004
              • 6811

              #6216
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              8/10.

              Comment

              • Raziel_Darkeden
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 337

                #6217
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                8/10

                Comment

                • Doug31
                  Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 6811

                  #6218
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  8/10'

                  Comment

                  • Yoshiisland
                    FFR R1 Pikachu
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 953

                    #6219
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    9/10

                    Comment

                    • Doug31
                      Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 6811

                      #6220
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      99/10

                      Comment

                      • MyRoseTearsBlood
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 699

                        #6221
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        i love you/10
                        FUS RO DAH!

                        Comment

                        • CrashJet555
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 298

                          #6222
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          10/10- kickass
                          It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

                          "Parents always told me
                          That I could be
                          Anyone I wanted to
                          So I became me"

                          Comment

                          • Black Yoshi
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 1322

                            #6223
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            O_O 5/10
                            Originally posted by Kairon
                            Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

                            HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

                            :O

                            Comment

                            • CrashJet555
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 298

                              #6224
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              4/5- cool mothy-thingy

                              edit: you should have done the "O_O" thing in the "rate sig" thread
                              It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

                              "Parents always told me
                              That I could be
                              Anyone I wanted to
                              So I became me"

                              Comment

                              • andy-o24
                                Married Man
                                • May 2006
                                • 1528

                                #6225
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                poorly made, 3/10
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

                                When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

                                Originally posted by Shashakiro
                                Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

                                Comment

                                Working...