Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • spinal_compression
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2005
    • 3325

    #9046
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    9/10

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

    Comment

    • nfm12957
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 12

      #9047
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      -568593683878578935890735078387682457723645273658247756247652376523786/10
      I HATE NAMINE!! D
      I LOVE LOST!!! A.K.A YAYA! <3

      Comment

      • revolutionist112
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2007
        • 5

        #9048
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        9/10
        you know what, I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK

        Comment

        • beaner692
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2006
          • 1071

          #9049
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          1/1


          wewt10k aim: IMB3AU


          http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=vertex+beta
          I play Vertex BETA :O

          Comment

          • Kuribohforever
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2007
            • 14

            #9050
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            6.257352/10

            Comment

            • RB_championaj
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2007
              • 14

              #9051
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              uh i would say your avitar is about
              a 6 out of 10
              6/10
              lol sorry.

              Comment

              • beaner692
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2006
                • 1071

                #9052
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                3/3


                wewt10k aim: IMB3AU


                http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=vertex+beta
                I play Vertex BETA :O

                Comment

                • Kuribohforever
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 14

                  #9053
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  6.257352/10

                  Again bwhahahaha!

                  Comment

                  • Professor Raine
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2007
                    • 1560

                    #9054
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    7/10


                    My simfilez ----
                    :

                    Comment

                    • spinal_compression
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 3325

                      #9055
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      4/10

                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                      Comment

                      • Kuribohforever
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2007
                        • 14

                        #9056
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        2.222222222222222222222222222212/10

                        Comment

                        • massflavour
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 3102

                          #9057
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          7/10
                          Last edited by massflavour; 09-30-2007, 02:07 PM. Reason: lmao thought this was the signature thread
                          .

                          Comment

                          • jayman144
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2006
                            • 11

                            #9058
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            10/10 omg its so cool ^^

                            Comment

                            • spinal_compression
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 3325

                              #9059
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              6/10

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                              Comment

                              • Doug31
                                Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 6811

                                #9060
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                6/10

                                Comment

                                Working...