Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SetsunaSakurazaki
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2006
    • 12

    #406
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    7.5/10

    "Is this sword enought to protect you?...."

    Comment

    • Yuruka
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2006
      • 414

      #407
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      8/10

      (Lovin the Disgaea style)


      I hate those gay poké/digifag adoptables.
      Lol 100 posts in about 2 days.

      Comment

      • marioGP87
        Shiny Zoroa :')
        • Mar 2006
        • 603

        #408
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        10/10
        Originally posted by Kit
        "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


        Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

        Comment

        • GamerShadow
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2005
          • 2534

          #409
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          What is that, a pokemon doing a kamehameha?

          .01/10
          Note to self Finish.

          Comment

          • dawg4321
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 1913

            #410
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            6/10


            Comment

            • tha07carter
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2006
              • 205

              #411
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              it matches your name.

              why not, 10/10


              Click to Level Up! (Tryin 2 get 2 lvl 100, asap!!!)

              My Pseudo Tokens



              Comment

              • SetsunaSakurazaki
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2006
                • 12

                #412
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                7/10

                "Is this sword enought to protect you?...."

                Comment

                • marioGP87
                  Shiny Zoroa :')
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 603

                  #413
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  9/10
                  kinda....., besides, i was going to put a mario avatar.
                  Originally posted by Kit
                  "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


                  Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

                  Comment

                  • Yuruka
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 414

                    #414
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    10/10

                    Ah, The Snesmemories..


                    I hate those gay poké/digifag adoptables.
                    Lol 100 posts in about 2 days.

                    Comment

                    • SetsunaSakurazaki
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 12

                      #415
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      7.5/10...again

                      "Is this sword enought to protect you?...."

                      Comment

                      • Ryusei_
                        God
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 1085

                        #416
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        6/10

                        Comment

                        • SetsunaSakurazaki
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 12

                          #417
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          6/10

                          "Is this sword enought to protect you?...."

                          Comment

                          • Ntuned
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2006
                            • 33

                            #418
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            7/10
                            The Future is Now

                            Comment

                            • Ryusei_
                              God
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 1085

                              #419
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              Originally posted by SetsunaSakurazaki
                              6/10
                              It's always the people that I rate low that rate me low. Irony



                              4/10

                              Comment

                              • marioGP87
                                Shiny Zoroa :')
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 603

                                #420
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                11/10 (but, i still don't know )
                                Originally posted by Kit
                                "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


                                Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

                                Comment

                                Working...